Trump Rally Tomorrow (And A Message For All Democrats)

I wondered why all the Dems are so furious and foul-mouthed here lately -- more even than usual. I think it's because Biden is doing so badly that they know they are going to lose power, and maybe even get Trump back.

But that means there is a challenge for Republicans --- the Trump and anti-Trump forces need to be careful not to tear the party apart. I think the anti-Trumpists are like the Dems ---- willing to burn the whole thing down if only they can win, even if there isn't much left to win.

Which was initiated by Trump.

No,.. Donald Trump didn't turn his back on our troops and leave them to die, Joe Biden did. Oh and btw, I just finished watching his speech and he totally exposed of what went on with the Arizona audit yesterday. :auiqs.jpg:Another excellent speech Mr. President! :TH_WAY~113:

LOL “no shred of evidence”, this is EXACTLY what I am talking about.
View attachment 543474
View attachment 543471
View attachment 543472

All par for the course for you gullible idiots that believe in the BIG LIE:
View attachment 543473

This is so much bullshit. CyberNinjas found nothing and this is a attempt to save face. There is no evidence of any fraud that they found. The BIG LIE is the opposite of most of the ten you posted.

THE BIG TRUTHS
1. There was no election rigging
2. There was a insurrection on Jan 6.
3. White Supremacy is the Biggest threat
4. Whatever floats your boat.
5. Inflation is due to the pandemic.
6. The border crisis started under Trump and Trump's policies we don't need.
7. The Republican reaction to CRT is racist and they prove C RT has some truth to it.
8. Masks do help against the coronavirus.
9. Flattening the curve is doable but Republicans are responsible for it not happening.

10. Vaccines are safe.

The so called bellweathers are clearly no longer bellweathers.

Okay, before all of you start yelling that it's been proven that Biden won,.. they didn't prove diddly squat! First of all I keep googling it and all I keep seeing is a draft that Biden won, if they're so sure of that why don't they just finish up counting and make it official? It seems like they're doing this deliberately and hiding something just like I figured they would. Second of all, even if he did really win, that's just one state,.. why not audit all of the states in question?

Poor snowflake!

Get in Loser.jpg

LOL

No,.. Donald Trump didn't turn his back on our troops and leave them to die, Joe Biden did. Oh and btw, I just finished watching his speech and he totally exposed of what went on with the Arizona audit yesterday. :auiqs.jpg:Another excellent speech Mr. President! :TH_WAY~113:

The same thing would haqve happened under Trump. Trump withdrew troops as the Taliban cheated on the agreement.

Forum List

Back