Trump Rally Today

I saw long lines at a voting precinct in a white part of Atlanta today, and I must say.

Didn't look too promising for Trump.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny

You watched them cast their ballots? Seems the dems have been encouraging mail in ballots... not voting in person.
Dems, as usual, have simply been encouraging responsible citizens to VOTE, in person, mail-in, doesn't matter. Once they do their civic duty.

Republicans don't want all citizens to vote.

The more people who vote, the worse it is for Republicans. This is why I stated it doesn't look good for Trump.

You watched them cast their ballots? Seems the dems have been encouraging mail in ballots... not voting in person.
Dems, as usual, have simply been encouraging responsible citizens to VOTE, in person, mail-in, doesn't matter. Once they do their civic duty.

The more people who vote, the worse it is for Republicans. This is why I stated it doesn't look good for Trump.
You have no idea ...

Last edited:
Check out the line waiting for the Trump rally.

Interesting to listen to the waiting Trump supporters tell why they support Trump. In general, they are well informed, have a lot to say about Trump's policies and why they feel they are good for America. Don't hear this from Biden supporters at Biden rallies, Oh wait.....there aren't any supporters at Biden rallies.

I saw long lines at a voting precinct in a white part of Atlanta today, and I must say.

Didn't look too promising for Trump.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny
You should call the Democrat city counselor in charge of that area ,, guess what she’s black lol
7AA5E7A9-7C47-4B21-BDD7-E2B14128E485.jpeg

You have no idea ...
As I stated earlier...

You have no idea ...
As I stated earlier...

Lol how can you blame Republicans when you know most of the votes that are being mailed in our going to be thrown out fraudulent illegals, that’s literally taking votes away from real Americans .. republicans are saying show up and vote So it does get counted

Lol how can you blame Republicans when you know most of the votes that are being mailed in our going to be thrown out fraudulent illegals, that’s literally taking votes away from real Americans .. republicans are saying show up and vote So it does get counted
Link?

Link?
1,000 on here, don’t pretend you haven’t read them,, doesn’t help you pretending to care about votes lol

Forum List

Back