Trump Rally In 40 Minutes!

Nice seeing Sara H Sanders! She is one of my heroes...

Yes she is amazing....loved it when she said ..."how much we love this President" a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes_text12:

Two rallies going on tonight. :laughing0301:

EPkvAcxXkAAUbX8

EPkvAcvXkAAwPU6

Nice seeing Sara H Sanders! She is one of my heroes...

Yes she is amazing....loved it when she said ..."how much we love this President" a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes_text12:

Well, the fact that Sarah was involved, and STILL is with Trump tells me that when the Left brings up this or that person leaving Trump's Admin., that THE PROBLEM ISN'T DONALD.

GOD BLESS THIS PRESIDENT!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!!!

Another amazing rally from President Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! packed house and lots of love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up::2up:

Another fun filled evening with out beloved president!

This time in des moines Iowa.

Get your adult beverages ready...because you're going to win so much you might even get sick of winning :banana:

:thewave: :yes_text12:

He's getting ready now

View attachment 303499
Freudian slip?
Now that the rally is over, you can go to CNN to find out what you are supposed to think and say about the rally.

Get your adult beverages ready...because you're going to win so much you might even get sick of winning :banana:

He's getting ready now

View attachment 303499
Freudian slip?
Now that the rally is over, you can go to CNN to find out what you are supposed to think and say about the rally.

Ended pretty early. I guess the thrill is gone

He's getting ready now

View attachment 303499
Freudian slip?

Is this true, or did you hear it on cnn?

He's getting ready now

View attachment 303499
Freudian slip?

Is this true, or did you hear it on cnn?

? I’m sure you guys will let me know CNN’s take.

The rally ended early...a good sign

He's getting ready now

View attachment 303499
Freudian slip?

Please refer to post #3 in this thread. Thank you.

He's getting ready now

View attachment 303499
Thank you. And as always, it will be fun to see the responses from the liberal lunatics. They're TRIGGERED every time someone posts info about another wonderful Trump rally.
Very nice! I love seeing liberal predictions, and candycorn validated it. You saw candycorn hours ahead of time! Lol...

He's getting ready now

View attachment 303499
Thank you. And as always, it will be fun to see the responses from the liberal lunatics. They're TRIGGERED every time someone posts info about another wonderful Trump rally.
Very nice! I love seeing liberal predictions, and candycorn validated it. You saw candycorn hours ahead of time! Lol...
I have to admit, the liberals, except for candycornhole, surprised me and stayed away from this thread.

Forum List

Back