Trump raises money off of Georgia runoffs for his personal debts

So does every last Dem in history you hack. You people and your TDS.
So Trump is like every last Dem in history??

After all this time, I was told he was not a politician....

Now you are saying he is not just a politician, but he is like every Dem politician in history??

And this is who yall praise?? #sad
You voted for Joe the racist Biden...talk about being a sad prog slave, you grovel to your master's wishes...
Yes I voted for Joe Biden....all the rest of what you said is just bitch babble --- I don't waste time trying to decipher bitch babble....
You are just a slave...dont deserve to be talking to free people. off you go to the slave pen...you fucking worthless moron...

Nothing but bullshit; sad to think a great number on this site believe it as gospel truth. Once a lemming always a lemming reincarnated as a sheep.

Wow what surprise. A man who bamboozled tens of millions of dollars from dupes called Trump U and then scammed dupes out of millions of dollars with a fraudulent charity foundation now is scamming his dupes again.

Remember this fundamental lesson that every scammer from Ponzi to Madoff learned:

You scam best from your own people. They are the easiest dupes. In this case, Trumpists are just sitting ducks for Trump’s scams.

Trump's raising all kinds of money from folks in GA and supposedly for the Senate race...and keeping virtually ALL of it for himself.

Too fucking funny

Yeah. It's going to his legal fund. I would expect he's going to be fending off a lot of legal action after 1/20/2021. Gotta pump the suckers for all they're worth. It's not like they'll ask any questions...or be cognizant enough to know they're being conned. :)
wow, fortunately, we are nothing like you suckers..... It's not like you'll ask any questions...or be cognizant enough to know you're being conned by a china bought, pedophile, crook geriatric piece of shit, and thats just daddy. now you realize the (un-employed) millionaire hunner wunner has been paid off by russians, chinese assholes, just wait for karma to bite you brain dead, asswipe, guppies of the demonRATs

Have another drink. It might improve your attempt at a vowel movement here.
Trump supporters are suckers. You people will open your wallets and give to a man who doesn't give one iota about you
or the support you give him. You're just the true believer. One of you born every minute. :)
sorry asswipe, i dont drink, but with the pathetic, stupid shit you post, makes it obvious you are a drunk

xiden supporters are suckers. You people will open your wallets and give to a man who doesn't give one iota about you
or the support you give him. You're just the true believer. One of you born every minute.

Wow what surprise. A man who bamboozled tens of millions of dollars from dupes called Trump U and then scammed dupes out of millions of dollars with a fraudulent charity foundation now is scamming his dupes again.

Remember this fundamental lesson that every scammer from Ponzi to Madoff learned:

You scam best from your own people. They are the easiest dupes. In this case, Trumpists are just sitting ducks for Trump’s scams.
Wow what surprise. A man, and his little boy, who bamboozled millions of dollars from dupes called russians, chinese, ukraine and then scammed dupes out of millions of dollars with a fraudulent foundation, is now scamming his dupes again.

So does every last Dem in history you hack. You people and your TDS.
So Trump is like every last Dem in history??

After all this time, I was told he was not a politician....

Now you are saying he is not just a politician, but he is like every Dem politician in history??

And this is who yall praise?? #sad
You voted for Joe the racist Biden...talk about being a sad prog slave, you grovel to your master's wishes...
Yes I voted for Joe Biden....all the rest of what you said is just bitch babble --- I don't waste time trying to decipher bitch babble....
cant imagine you would, when you are the master at it

Forum List

Back