Dems: ‘Trump has ruined America’...Will they talk about who/what has ruined California, NYC, Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis...etc.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Dems seem to be awfully in touch with all the ‘damage’ Trump has caused in America.
I’ve been searching for threads/posts where these same Dems whom are so vocal and connected to America’s issues have discussed the root cause of the chaos, violence, hate and anarchy in Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland and the cities and states mentioned in the title.
I’ve yet to find anything so I ask; Dems, could it be Dem policy and Dem ideologies lying at the root of all the disorder and madness?

Dems seem to be awfully in touch with all the ‘damage’ Trump has caused in America.
I’ve been searching for threads/posts where these same Dems whom are so vocal and connected to America’s issues have discussed the root cause of the chaos, violence, hate and anarchy in Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland and the cities and states mentioned in the title.
I’ve yet to find anything so I ask; Dems, could it be Dem policy and Dem ideologies lying at the root of all the disorder and madness?
There’s a lot of harm to the country when you work to detach people from reality as Trump has done. It makes them easily manipulated.

There’s a lot of harm to the country when you work to detach people from reality as Trump has done. It makes them easily manipulated.

Okay...gotcha.
Meanwhile the aforementioned cities and states remain in chaotic disarray....who/what is to blame? Let’s talk about it.

Okay...gotcha.
Meanwhile the aforementioned cities and states remain in chaotic disarray....who/what is to blame? Let’s talk about it.
They’re not in chaotic disarray.

Okay...gotcha.
The democrats are outright communists. They intend to expand the chaos and disarray in the belief that the people will clamor for communist tyranny.

Okay...gotcha.
The murder and violent crime rates in St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, NYC, Los Angeles...the anarchy and “autonomous zones” in the Pacific Northwest...you just pretend it’s all normal? Well shit, no wonder you don’t talk about it....haha

California is not ruined. It's one of the biggest economies in the world.

Okay...gotcha.
The murder and violent crime rates in St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, NYC, Los Angeles...the anarchy and “autonomous zones” in the Pacific Northwest...you just pretend it’s all normal? Well shit, no wonder you don’t talk about it....haha
Calling it anarchy is pearl clutching hysteria. Feel free to hide in your basement but the rest of us aren’t really that scared.

if you are a party person there is a good chance you are detached from reality and easily manipulated....

so what?....what good is that mighty economy doing for all those who are homeless or out of work or struggling to make ends meet?....how is it helping those who had to move because they could no longer afford to live there like many retirees who helped make the state what it was?.....the quality of life for many in the state has gone down hill over the years.....the problems California has now were hardly even noticed 40 years ago....

so what?....what good is that mighty economy doing for all those who are homeless or out of work or struggling to make ends meet?....how is it helping those who had to move because they could no longer afford to live there like many retirees who helped make the state what it was?.....the quality of life for many in the state has gone down hill over the years.....the problems California has now were hardly even noticed 40 years ago....

None of that means California is ruined.

False comparison fallacy.

Silly Con Valley, Hollyweird and the coastal communities dress us the spread sheets while the bulk of the citizenry lives like the human cockroaches they are.....12% of the nations population, 33% of of the nations welfare recipients, 30% live in poverty, record numbers of homeless, more filthy thirdworlders in Mexifornia than in Mexico.
Tell us, how does GDP translate for the majority? Mexifornia is the state of feast or famine. I thought you hated inequalities? I thought you hated the greedy rich?
Haha...it’s weird to watch you get all over the nuts of wealthy folks when you think you can use their achievements to your advantage in a debate.

Okay...gotcha.
Calling it anarchy is pearl clutching hysteria. Feel free to hide in your basement but the rest of us aren’t really that scared.

Defend bullshit like this:

New DA Gascon to decline prosecution on range of low-level crimes

The memo spells out misdemeanors which should be declined or dismissed before arraignment, with a number of exceptions at the discretion of the prosecutor. Among them: Trespassing, disturbing the peace, driving with no license or a suspended license, making criminal threats, drug possession, drinking in public, loitering to commit prostitution and resisting arrest, among others.

You put a troll thread into politics for what reason?
It takes two to tango and both parties have failed the US.....We got where we are by the work of previous generations and we still do okay yet the world is not gonna set by and let us have it all for ourselves...

False comparison fallacy.
How so....you are either concerned about issues plaguing America or you're not, you either seek to resolve issues or you don't.
Is this really all that complicated for you?

Forum List

Back