Trump Pushes Back on Candace Owens Undermining Vaccine: ‘People Aren’t Dying When They Take the Vaccine’

I hadn't really noticed it before, but there is a point here. Those on the left wrong seem to be solidly attached to the idea that whatever ideology one aligns with, one must fully support he whole ideology without question. It seems to be especially true of racist, LIbEral blacks such as IM2 who dare not stray form the plantation, who dare not even approach the border between the plantation and The Real World; and who condemn any of their fellow blacks who commit the of holding or expressing any beliefs other than what their masters want them to hold and express.

It is coming from that point of view, that they think that if we are at all conservative, that we must be mindless “Trump Humpers” who worship Trump unerringly, and do not dare to hold or express any opinions that they perceive as being at all out of line with the monolithic “Trump Humper” cult that they imagine us to be in.

We can see, in this thread the cognitive dissonance that IM2 is experiencing over the fact that many of us who he would label as “Trump Humpers” dare to disagree with Donald Trump on the matter of these dangerous experimental drugs.

He is assuming that because he is incapable of independent thought, that we must be as well.
You are either a Trump Humper or you don't have the balls to stand up to him and we have seen this time and time again over the last 5yrs.

Now you dumb asses will attack Joe Biden or any other Democrat or Doctor that tells you to get vaccinated. Trump tells you he is vaccinated, has taken his booster and that you should do it and all we hear are crickets.

You are either a Trump Humper or you don't have the balls to stand up to him and we have seen this time and time again over the last 5yrs.

Now you dumb asses will attack Joe Biden or any other Democrat or Doctor that tells you to get vaccinated. Trump tells you he is vaccinated, has taken his booster and that you should do it and all we hear are crickets.

^^^Trump humper.

I got vaxxed because I believe I'm better vaxxed than unvaxxed. You got vaxxed because someone told you to. Your claim that I'm unvaxxed proves my point.
Yes I actually listen to educated people like doctors on things I know nothing about. You, on the other hand, evidently were born with the knowledge to get the Covid vaccination.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
I hadn't really noticed it before, but there is a point here. Those on the left wrong seem to be solidly attached to the idea that whatever ideology one aligns with, one must fully support he whole ideology without question. It seems to be especially true of racist, LIbEral blacks such as IM2 who dare not stray form the plantation, who dare not even approach the border between the plantation and The Real World; and who condemn any of their fellow blacks who commit the of holding or expressing any beliefs other than what their masters want them to hold and express.

It is coming from that point of view, that they think that if we are at all conservative, that we must be mindless “Trump Humpers” who worship Trump unerringly, and do not dare to hold or express any opinions that they perceive as being at all out of line with the monolithic “Trump Humper” cult that they imagine us to be in.

We can see, in this thread the cognitive dissonance that IM2 is experiencing over the fact that many of us who he would label as “Trump Humpers” dare to disagree with Donald Trump on the matter of these dangerous experimental drugs.

He is assuming that because he is incapable of independent thought, that we must be as well.
The blacks who don't stray from the plantation are right wing blacks like Owens or others that you cherish. You are mindless and if Owens continues to be critical of trump, she will get booted out of the house.

^^^Here's another idiot pushing Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't get Covid. You're killing people with that lie.
The vaccines are 80-90 percent effective. Biden never said the vaccines were 100 percent effective. Now what he has said that f you are vaccinated sand get COVID that you won't die.

Yes I actually listen to educated people like doctors on things I know nothing about. You, on the other hand, evidently were born with the knowledge to get the Covid vaccination.
And never question a thing...lol. Good news is, Biden said there's no Federal solution, so you dudes can chill the fuck out about it.

The blacks who don't stray from the plantation are right wing blacks like Owens or others that you cherish. You are mindless and if Owens continues to be critical of trump, she will get booted out of the house.
It's a reason right wingers and conservatives love folks like Bill Cosby, Ben Carson, Larry Elder, Candace Owens, etc. They are nothing new we had them during slavery and Jim Crow as well. Look at Bill Cosby's record during the Civil Rights Movement and it will tell you all you need to know about him. Look at this fool Ben Carson calling slaves immigrants and talking about they had to work a little harder than white immigrants.

You're not well enough educated to debate effective SARS-CoV-2 prophylaxis in front of the other USMB prisoners.

It's a reason right wingers and conservatives love folks like Bill Cosby, Ben Carson, Larry Elder, Candace Owens, etc. They are nothing new we had them during slavery and Jim Crow as well. Look at Bill Cosby's record during the Civil Rights Movement and it will tell you all you need to know about him. Look at this fool Ben Carson calling slaves immigrants and talking about they had to work a little harder than white immigrants.
Yep. There have always been sellouts that whites have used to maintain advantage. Like Booker T. Washington. Ben Carson is straight retarded.

Trump took credit for the incredible speed at which the vaccinations were developed during his administration and in partnership with private pharmaceuticals, reiterating a point he made over the weekend during Bill O’Reilly.
“I came up with a vaccine with three vaccines,” Trump said. “All are very, very good. Came up with three of them in less than nine months. It was supposed to take five to 12 years.”
Owens interjected, “yet more people have died under COVID this year.” She then pivoted to hit the current administration, saying “By the way, under Joe Biden, then under you and more people took the vaccine this year. So people are questioning how …”
Trump interrupted “oh no, the vaccine work, but some people aren’t the ones. The ones who get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take the vaccine. But it’s still their choice. And if you take the vaccine, you’re protected.”
“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” he continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

There it is. Trump is saying the thing that many unvaccinated citizens that support him may need to hear to get them to pivot to getting vaccinated, and maybe even saving their, or their loved ones’ lives.
Watch above via The Daily Wire.
The post Trump Pushes Back on Candace Owens Undermining Vaccine: ‘People Aren’t Dying When They Take the Vaccine’ first appeared on Mediaite.

Do Trump Humpers disagree with Trump? You heard it straight from the horses mouth.

It is Unvaccinated folks who are dying according to Trump.

Trump has been vaccinated and taken his booster shot.

I am a Deplorable and I have two jabs and the booster. I am Trump’s age with several health factors which make me a target for COVID-19.

I feel everybody should do their own risk analysis to decide if they wish to get the vaccine.

In passing a high percentage of blacks are refusing to get vaccinated and blacks are usually Democrats. Obviously these blacks do not trust Sleepy Joe all that much.

***snip***

Black people are the least vaccinated group in the United States. A Kaiser Family Foundation analysis found that as of Dec. 13, 51 percent of Blacks had been vaccinated with at least one dose, compared to 58 percent of whites. Substantial parts of the Black population continue to reply in surveys that they do not plan to get the COVID-19 vaccine. In my friend’s case, social media, identity, emotional posts, and disinformation helped inform his decision.

Trump took credit for the incredible speed at which the vaccinations were developed during his administration and in partnership with private pharmaceuticals, reiterating a point he made over the weekend during Bill O’Reilly.
“I came up with a vaccine with three vaccines,” Trump said. “All are very, very good. Came up with three of them in less than nine months. It was supposed to take five to 12 years.”
Owens interjected, “yet more people have died under COVID this year.” She then pivoted to hit the current administration, saying “By the way, under Joe Biden, then under you and more people took the vaccine this year. So people are questioning how …”
Trump interrupted “oh no, the vaccine work, but some people aren’t the ones. The ones who get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take the vaccine. But it’s still their choice. And if you take the vaccine, you’re protected.”
“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” he continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

There it is. Trump is saying the thing that many unvaccinated citizens that support him may need to hear to get them to pivot to getting vaccinated, and maybe even saving their, or their loved ones’ lives.
Watch above via The Daily Wire.
The post Trump Pushes Back on Candace Owens Undermining Vaccine: ‘People Aren’t Dying When They Take the Vaccine’ first appeared on Mediaite.

Do Trump Humpers disagree with Trump? You heard it straight from the horses mouth.

It is Unvaccinated folks who are dying according to Trump.

Trump has been vaccinated and taken his booster shot.

I almost choked when I heard she was publicly criticizing Trump. She's on a planet if she thinks crossing swords with Trump will be anything but disastrous for her numbers. That is not a fight she can win, and may not even one she can survive.

I mean, his influence is enough to ostracize just about any Congressional Republican that crosses him even on something as forgettable as the infrastructure bill. If he really wants to turn his spotlight on her, she'll vaporize like Dracula at dawn.

Forum List

Back