Trump promises DEPORTATION of border-gate-crashers if he is president

What I meant was that gangbangers are the only Dreamers aka DACAs that can be deported

Yes, I would shocked if any are being deported while biden is in office

As I understand it that's not true. They regularly let in people with tats identifying them as ruthless killers and gang bangers

I agree, but as I understand it that's not true. They regularly let in people with tats identifying them as ruthless killers and gang bangers
I dont doubt that

Biden is a horrible president and the migrants are just one glaring example

I dont doubt that

Biden is a horrible president and the migrants are just one glaring example

So Biden supports letting slavers and rapists in but wouldn't let a gang banger in.

That's remarkably random. Where do you get that idea that Biden has limits? He's brining in around 5 million illegals a year when you add the illegals who turned themselves in, known gottaways and unknown gottaways.

Biden is fine with black criminals killing blacks at a rate 10 times whites killing blacks. He's putting his political opposition leader in prison. He's charging crime victims and not criminals with crimes.

But you know despite reports to the contrary he's saying that's a tat, no soup, I mean entry for you!

Sure he is, sure

How is it any diff than during Bush Jr?

If you think comparing Biden to that disaster defends your guy you're as stupid as your posts say you are.

W was a total disaster. Endless wars, immigration, economic ruin, W was awful. And yes, for the exact same reasons as W was, MAGA man

How is it any diff than during Bush Jr?
Biden is operating on a bigger scale

But Bush wanted amnesty for every illegal already in the country at the time and thst was extremely bad also

But Bush wanted amnesty for every illegal already in the country at the time and thst was extremely bad also
This has been going on long before Biden was ever a president or vice president.

If W did that then did ANYTHING to seal the border I would by that. It was an amnesty now fill us up with illegals again program. Be honest

If W did that then did ANYTHING to seal the border I would by that. It was an amnesty now fill us up with illegals again program. Be honest
It wasnt good and I didnt like it

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Great observations.

We see so many children who literally have never been told no, so when the real world says "No" to something they really want but have never developed the skills to get, they feel victimized.

Yes, that's a form of child abuse.

I lost my father when I was very young and my mother was not much of a disciplinarian, and now I wish I had had FAR more discipline in my life.

I think all kids in the last six or seven decades have been pushed towards leftist marxism, or "liberalism", and luckily for me, I was given a functioning moral compass that told me "Wrong" at every step of the journey. I couldn't avoid some of the effects of the age in which I grew up, but I remember what a huge relief it was to find myself at the crossroads where I learned that it was okay to be moral and responsible. Oh, and in the higher IQ range as well.

This is very interesting, esp the first thing about how some kids are "never" told No and so they don't develop the skills to deal with not getting their way (paraphrase). Unfortunately, many are raising their children that way these days... Society backs this BS up by acting like there's no such thing as sin.. Want to sleep with someone of the same gender? No problem. Freedom rules! All perverse things are now acceptable! We've evolved!

Um... not hardly

We are retrogressing.

DEPORT them ALL, see how their home countries like it when we send the millions of illegals back to them.
It was ILLEGAL of the admin to let these ILLEGALS in

Joe Hairsniffer swore to uphold the Constitution, which last time I looked, says something about LEGISLATURES making laws--- and until those laws are changed, we have to abide by them... But Cornpop gets to do what he wants.

I thought we moved away from that monarchy thing?!

:rolleyes:

This is very interesting, esp the first thing about how some kids are "never" told No and so they don't develop the skills to deal with not getting their way (paraphrase). Unfortunately, many are raising their children that way these days... Society backs this BS up by acting like there's no such thing as sin.. Want to sleep with someone of the same gender? No problem. Freedom rules! All perverse things are now acceptable! We've evolved!

Um... not hardly

We are retrogressing.

Only for a little while longer.

At the moment we cant deport DACAs unless they are gangbangers

So yes, deport or lock up every MS-13 gang member
And every white racist nationalist with them

Criminal Activity​

White supremacist prison gangs routinely engage in a variety of different criminal activities both behind bars and in the free world. Indeed, all but the smallest such gangs can be considered ongoing criminal enterprises, i.e., organized crime. Organized crime activities include illegal drug distribution, theft rings, identity theft, and other crimes. White supremacist prison gangs also commit crimes of violence against rival gangs of different types, as well as their own members. Moreover, gang members may use deadly violence against corrections officials, police, or anybody else coming in the way of criminal activities or attempts to escape prison or arrest. Because they are also white supremacist, they can commit hate-motivated crimes as well, behind bars and on the streets.
In 2022, SPLC documented 1,225 hate and antigovernment extremist groups across the United States.

And it is a LIE that he said he would screen people for RELIGION... unless you, Lying Poster who said this, think that "jihadism" is a religion?

Violent Muslims need to go. The peaceful ones who don't really believe in the Koran where it says to kill the infidel, maybe they can stay (although they can be radicalized...)

The sad thing is I'm pretty sure you really are stupid enough to believe this drivel.

And every white racist nationalist with them

Criminal Activity​

White supremacist prison gangs routinely engage in a variety of different criminal activities both behind bars and in the free world. Indeed, all but the smallest such gangs can be considered ongoing criminal enterprises, i.e., organized crime. Organized crime activities include illegal drug distribution, theft rings, identity theft, and other crimes. White supremacist prison gangs also commit crimes of violence against rival gangs of different types, as well as their own members. Moreover, gang members may use deadly violence against corrections officials, police, or anybody else coming in the way of criminal activities or attempts to escape prison or arrest. Because they are also white supremacist, they can commit hate-motivated crimes as well, behind bars and on the streets.
In 2022, SPLC documented 1,225 hate and antigovernment extremist groups across the United States.
Are you hoping that throwing white criminals in my face will make everyone forget the topic of this thread?

It wont

Until we see 10 million dirt poor white migrants illegally crossing the border try your diversions someplace else

Forum List

Back