Trump promises DEPORTATION of border-gate-crashers if he is president

They really do have a hard time figuring out finer points of communication. A couple more of them have still not figured out how to respond to a particular poster.

And they want us to believe they are the more intelligent among us.

My best guess is something to do with mind altering substances.

I heard somewhere that a lot of liberals are liberal because of child abuse and related issues. I guess they get angry because of the way they were treated and now they basically (my words, my thought) just want to destroy everyone who disagrees with them...

sounds about right

In any case, one of my parents was very abusive, mentally. But I am not a liberal. So there's that. Maybe that parent's abuse is somewhat, unconsciously>? the reason I am not??

I don't know

Nah, probably not. I'm a conservative because I have too high an IQ not to be... :)

I heard somewhere that a lot of liberals are liberal because of child abuse and related issues. I guess they get angry because of the way they were treated and now they basically (my words, my thought) just want to destroy everyone who disagrees with them...

sounds about right

In any case, one of my parents was very abusive, mentally. But I am not a liberal. So there's that. Maybe that parent's abuse is somewhat, unconsciously>? the reason I am not??

I don't know

Nah, probably not. I'm a conservative because I have too high an IQ not to be... :)

Great observations.

We see so many children who literally have never been told no, so when the real world says "No" to something they really want but have never developed the skills to get, they feel victimized.

Yes, that's a form of child abuse.

I lost my father when I was very young and my mother was not much of a disciplinarian, and now I wish I had had FAR more discipline in my life.

I think all kids in the last six or seven decades have been pushed towards leftist marxism, or "liberalism", and luckily for me, I was given a functioning moral compass that told me "Wrong" at every step of the journey. I couldn't avoid some of the effects of the age in which I grew up, but I remember what a huge relief it was to find myself at the crossroads where I learned that it was okay to be moral and responsible. Oh, and in the higher IQ range as well.

I'm pro-life which is why I condemn our actions killing all innocents. You?

Democrats allowing drug cartels to run our southern border and murder, rape and enslave women and children? Those innocents? Damn straight, you?

The blacks being murdered by blacks in our cities because Democrats only care when white's kill blacks? Absolutely, you?

Chopping women and children to pieces and setting them on fire while they are still alive? Absolutely. You?

I can keep going, but we both know that by everyone you meant abortion and leftist bigotry

The world is a scary place and it takes moral fortitude to kill the bad guys and live free. You're obviously not going to help because you don't have any moral fiber, but hopefully you can live on our coattails

That's hilarious, the next post pknopp answered my question with a no, "everyone" means abortion and leftist virtue signals, that's it, LOL.

On the other hand, you admitted your content SUCKS compared to Trump, my dear girl

There are other things he speaks of in this video/article

And it is a LIE that he said he would screen people for RELIGION... unless you, Lying Poster who said this, think that "jihadism" is a religion?

Violent Muslims need to go. The peaceful ones who don't really believe in the Koran where it says to kill the infidel, maybe they can stay (although they can be radicalized...)

But America does not condone killing others, whether the murderer professes to be Assembly of God.. Baptist.. Catholic or JW or...... so get real, lying liberals who say Trump is going to have a "religious test" on those who want to be US citizens. And we shouldn't let ANYONE into our country anyway, legal or otherwise, until this border train wreck is fixed.
As I've said numerous times, we are already losing the game if we have to deport people. They need to be stopped so we don't have to deport them. If the border was closed, these people couldn't cross it in order to be deported.

As I've said numerous times, we are already losing the game if we have to deport people. They need to be stopped so we don't have to deport them. If the border was closed, these people couldn't cross it in order to be deported.

We have to stop allowing more illegals in for sure, but we also need to deport the illegals that are already hear, clean up the system, then let the ones willing to come legally that we want to come in. We can't have the insane seven year system we have now, but we can't fix that with 5 million illegals coming in a year

There are other things he speaks of in this video/article

And it is a LIE that he said he would screen people for RELIGION... unless you, Lying Poster who said this, think that "jihadism" is a religion?

Violent Muslims need to go. The peaceful ones who don't really believe in the Koran where it says to kill the infidel, maybe they can stay (although they can be radicalized...)

But America does not condone killing others, whether the murderer professes to be Assembly of God.. Baptist.. Catholic or JW or...... so get real, lying liberals who say Trump is going to have a "religious test" on those who want to be US citizens. And we shouldn't let ANYONE into our country anyway, legal or otherwise, until this border train wreck is fixed.
Didn’t he promise to deport them like 7 years ago when he was running for President then?

Cry me a river... Illegals get punished (deportation) for doing something... OMG OMG

illegal

Who knew?

I feel sorry for the ones who were truly persecuted (or/?) in their country of origina, but I say ALL of them, even the ones possibly qualified for asylum need to GO BACK

and do things the right way, the wya they were done under Trump
Let's look at this from a different angle. When a foreign country gets greedy, they pick on their prisoners to be sent elsewhere where THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR SUPPORTING THE LIVES OF SERIAL MURDERERS, RAPISTS, ARMED ROBBERS, DRUG ABUSERS, AND LIFELONG CHRONIC MENTALLY ILL CRIMINALS, so they free themselves of the burden of serial criminals by paying a top leader $5 million a year to receive a boatload of serial criminals that cost them a $billion a year to maintain their criminals. A billion dollars is one thousand million dollars, and the United States of America with its prison lives matter protections. I did the math. The countries who shell out $5 million to someone like Biden who has been notoriously noted for sale to high bidders, and it puts the taxpayers in America liable for $1,000,000,000 minus $5 million that equals $995,000,000, per annum to keep serial murderers, rapists, armed robbers, drug abusers, and mentally ill criminals who are non-english speaking, off America's streets and out of the neighborhoods of families raising children up all over the country.

IOW, they can't print enough money to take care of the prisoners of the hundred countries who are scraping the fecal matter off their boots on the American taxpayers who right this minute are having a hard time with $300 a week grocery bills that eat up their childrens' college funds, and making Americans not able to pay for all their bills including rent. The way the system works is for the person who can buy off the most greedy cooperators for political favors, if they get caught, they can call in a presidential favor for a get-out-of-jail free pardon.

Send them back to their country of origin to reconsider paying what they tried to push off on American taxpayers who had nothing to do with the expensive jailbirds that half the world's countries can now cheerfully drop them off at America's southern borders thanks to well-paid-by-private-institutions politicians. And the tax money we paid them does not go to representing us at all. The leaders of this country should keep in mind they're dragging their constituents down with all the secrecy it takes for no one to find out how badly we are treating when a leader takes or extorts five million dollars from foreign-aid participation countries.

I will cross over and vote him in only because I would love to see him round up MS 13 and other gangs and deport them. LMFOAO MS-13 is one of the largest Hispanic street gangs operating in the United States. The gang has cliques in approximately ten U.S. states, with activity in at least 42 states and the District of Columbia. Biden's open border did not let them in... Mara Salvatrucha, commonly known as MS-13, is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, in the 1980s.

I will cross over and vote him in only because I would love to see him round up MS 13 and other gangs and deport them. LMFOAO MS-13 is one of the largest Hispanic street gangs operating in the United States. The gang has cliques in approximately ten U.S. states, with activity in at least 42 states and the District of Columbia. Biden's open border did not let them in... Mara Salvatrucha, commonly known as MS-13, is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, in the 1980s.

Gotcha, so that means that there is no point in defending the southern border from drug cartels. I get why Pedo Joe opened the borders, thanks for explaining, moonbat

At the moment we cant deport DACAs unless they are gangbangers

So yes, deport or lock up every MS-13 gang member

DEPORT them ALL, see how their home countries like it when we send the millions of illegals back to them.

We need to rid the country of illegals so we can clean up the system and bring law abiding productive new citizens here who can take care of themselves

At the moment we cant deport DACAs unless they are gangbangers

So yes, deport or lock up every MS-13 gang member

We're deporting gang bangers now? That's progress a least, I hadn't heard that.

Pedo Joe is still letting slavers, rapists and drug dealers stay though

We're deporting gang bangers now? That's progress a least, I hadn't heard that.

Pedo Joe is still letting slavers, rapists and drug dealers stay though
What I meant was that gangbangers are the only Dreamers aka DACAs that can be deported

Yes, I would be shocked if any are being deported while biden is in office

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Is that good news or bad news to the left? The psychotic fools hate the former president so much that they can't think straight.

Forum List

Back