Trump promises DEPORTATION of border-gate-crashers if he is president

When politicians say that our immigration system is broken, they LIE! We have a well thought out immigration policies and collection of laws. This does NOT allow for millions of dirt poor government dependent illegal types to come here, for obvious reasons.

THAT'S what the politicians are upset over, that there are standards immigrants must meet. The politicians could easily change our immigration laws and policies, but they can't muster the votes for it because the American people don't support it. So the asshole politicians simply ignore or laws and policies and run amok encouraging 10's of millions of illegals to flood across our borders, then reward them with handouts paid for by Americans.

Have you had a relative KILLED, RAPED, maimed by an illegal drunk driver, assaulted, robbed, by an illegal? You are Joe Biden's collateral damage. Sacrificed on the alter of importing millions of illegals to RIG elections. Cancel out the vote of Americans. Gifted amnesty and the vote, then BRIBED to vote Dem with government handouts YOU pay for.

I got the name of the liar who said that Trump was forcing people at the border to take a Religious test to become a citizen

FrOblivion is the name of the poster. I think that thread should be taken down for false information/slander

unless he can prove where Trump said that. I have no proof at all and the video in this thread appears to be the same speech he is referring to...

But liars gonna lie

The leftist in here lie continually.
That's all they have.
Their entire world view is bases on lies.
The truth does not benefit them.

When politicians say that our immigration system is broken, they LIE! We have a well thought out immigration policies and collection of laws. This does NOT allow for millions of dirt poor government dependent illegal types to come here, for obvious reasons.

THAT'S what the politicians are upset over, that there are standards immigrants must meet. The politicians could easily change our immigration laws and policies, but they can't muster the votes for it because the American people don't support it. So the asshole politicians simply ignore or laws and policies and run amok encouraging 10's of millions of illegals to flood across our borders, then reward them with handouts paid for by Americans.
it's disgusting.

If we don't get another Trump president, we are doomed.

I hope the election shenanigans of 2020 have been looked into and the systems fixed.

But I remain ----skeptical

The leftist in here lie continually.
That's all they have.
Their entire world view is bases on lies.
The truth does not benefit them.
well, once in a blue moon the truth does benefit them. I've heard liberals quote the Bible when they thought doing so could twist the Word into what they wanted it to say.

key word: twisted

Are you hoping that throwing white criminals in my face will make everyone forget the topic of this thread?

It wont

Until we see 10 million dirt poor white migrants illegally crossing the border try your diversions someplace else
Foreign-born workers are more likely to participate in the labor force than their native-born peers. As a result, immigrants have helped power the U.S. economic recovery by returning quickly to work, despite being disproportionately affected by job losses during the pandemic.
One of the most significant economic benefits of open borders is the increase in labor market participation. When countries open their borders, they allow individuals from other countries to enter their workforce, leading to an increase in the labor supply.
Putting undocumented immigrants on a pathway to citizenship would increase U.S. GDP by up to $1.7 trillion over the next decade, raise wages ...

There are other things he speaks of in this video/article

And it is a LIE that he said he would screen people for RELIGION... unless you, Lying Poster who said this, think that "jihadism" is a religion?

Violent Muslims need to go. The peaceful ones who don't really believe in the Koran where it says to kill the infidel, maybe they can stay (although they can be radicalized...)

But America does not condone killing others, whether the murderer professes to be Assembly of God.. Baptist.. Catholic or JW or...... so get real, lying liberals who say Trump is going to have a "religious test" on those who want to be US citizens. And we shouldn't let ANYONE into our country anyway, legal or otherwise, until this border train wreck is fixed.
My only problem with the Trump “promise” is that it cannot be accomplished by merely saying so.

Although our immigration “courts” are not real courts (that is, they are not Article III courts but are, instead, mere extensions of the Executive Branch), the laws under which they are governed aren’t the probative of the Executive Branch.

For the pending Trump second Administration to be able to deport illegal aliens, the Immigration Laws of our land would require some major overhauls and changes. That, obviously, would require Congressional action.

But we aren’t likely to get such changes out of Congress as long as it continues to be (in whole or in part) held by the Dims. Not even all Republicans are up to the task of making such changes in the law.

The people need to get their collective shit together and insist on placing into the House and the Senate legislators who give more of a damn about the American people and our national sovereignty than the legislators we presently have in office care about those things.

Have you had a relative KILLED, RAPED, maimed by an illegal drunk driver, assaulted, robbed, by an illegal? You are Joe Biden's collateral damage. Sacrificed on the alter of importing millions of illegals to RIG elections. Cancel out the vote of Americans. Gifted amnesty and the vote, then BRIBED to vote Dem with government handouts YOU pay for.
No, but the Europeans practiced genocide on Native Children and wiped out entire tribes and not the mention the black slaves they raped and killed. My grandparents and siblings were left orphans when their parents died from smallpox. And you know where that came from,.
Thousand of native children
were raped and killed in boarding schools run by white Christians.

My only problem with the Trump “promise” is that it cannot be accomplished by merely saying so.

Although our immigration “courts” are not real courts (that is, they are not Article III courts but are, instead, mere extensions of the Executive Branch), the laws under which they are governed aren’t the probative of the Executive Branch.

For the pending Trump second Administration to be able to deport illegal aliens, the Immigration Laws of our land would require some major overhauls and changes. That, obviously, would require Congressional action.

But we aren’t likely to get such changes out of Congress as long as it continues to be (in whole or in part) held by the Dims. Not even all Republicans are up to the task of making such changes in the law.

The people need to get their collective shit together and insist on placing into the House and the Senate legislators who give more of a damn about the American people and our national sovereignty than the legislators we presently have in office care about those things.
well, I agree except for the part about getting our laws in order. They are already there. briben didn't change a damn one of them. He just ignored them (understatement)

He also thought the celebration at the WH recently was for halloween, not Christmas (see video here somewhere), which he has strangely forgotten exists.

But I digress

What happened to the wall he was going to build and have Mexico pay for it? Oh, his people stole the money to be used to build the wall.

Trump allies who stole from border wall donors sentenced to prison​

well, I agree except for the part about getting our laws in order. They are already there. briben didn't change a damn one of them. He just ignored them (understatement)

He also thought the celebration at the WH recently was for halloween, not Christmas (see video here somewhere), which he has strangely forgotten exists.

But I digress
Our immigration laws have morphed overtime as have the various rules and regulations. A President has authority over rules and regs. But is obliged to enforce the laws.

Our immigration laws need to be changed to demand that those here illegally get a swift ticket the fuck out. And second illegal entries should continue to be treated as felonies with mandatory prison sentences. This is our country. We get to decide who can come in and under what circumstances.

Our immigration laws have morphed overtime as have the various rules and regulations. A President has authority over rules and regs. But is obliged to enforce the laws.

Our immigration laws need to be changed to demand that those here illegally get a swift ticket the fuck out. And second illegal entries should continue to be treated as felonies with mandatory prison sentences. This is our country. We get to decide who can come in and under what circumstances.
well, it is SUPPOSED to be ours.

I say it isn't anymore... such a sad thing. Obviously those in power are just destroying all the good--have lost their claim to any respect or validity

How long is God going to wait before he does something... seeing as how He is the only one who CAN

Well, there are people who can help things along, people with power like Congresspersons but we all know how that goes...

:(

well, it is SUPPOSED to be ours.

I say it isn't anymore... such a sad thing. Obviously those in power are just destroying all the good--have lost their claim to any respect or validity

How long is God going to wait before he does something... seeing as how He is the only one who CAN

Well, there are people who can help things along, people with power like Congresspersons but we all know how that goes...

:(
We need to literally take back our nation. Kick out the moron politicos who cannot grasp that a secure nation is required to have secure borders. That would be a terrific start.

No, but the Europeans practiced genocide on Native Children and wiped out entire tribes and not the mention the black slaves they raped and killed. My grandparents and siblings were left orphans when their parents died from smallpox. And you know where that came from,.
Thousand of native children
were raped and killed in boarding schools run by white Christians.
Those Roman bastards killed and enslaved my ancestors.

There are other things he speaks of in this video/article

And it is a LIE that he said he would screen people for RELIGION... unless you, Lying Poster who said this, think that "jihadism" is a religion?

Violent Muslims need to go. The peaceful ones who don't really believe in the Koran where it says to kill the infidel, maybe they can stay (although they can be radicalized...)

But America does not condone killing others, whether the murderer professes to be Assembly of God.. Baptist.. Catholic or JW or...... so get real, lying liberals who say Trump is going to have a "religious test" on those who want to be US citizens. And we shouldn't let ANYONE into our country anyway, legal or otherwise, until this border train wreck is fixed.
How do you know if they are violent Muslims or peaceful ones?

Forum List

Back