Trump promises DEPORTATION of border-gate-crashers if he is president

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

There are other things he speaks of in this video/article

And it is a LIE that he said he would screen people for RELIGION... unless you, Lying Poster who said this, think that "jihadism" is a religion?

Violent Muslims need to go. The peaceful ones who don't really believe in the Koran where it says to kill the infidel, maybe they can stay (although they can be radicalized...)

But America does not condone killing others, whether the murderer professes to be Assembly of God.. Baptist.. Catholic or JW or...... so get real, lying liberals who say Trump is going to have a "religious test" on those who want to be US citizens. And we shouldn't let ANYONE into our country anyway, legal or otherwise, until this border train wreck is fixed.

I got the name of the liar who said that Trump was forcing people at the border to take a Religious test to become a citizen

FrOblivion is the name of the poster. I think that thread should be taken down for false information/slander

unless he can prove where Trump said that. I have no proof at all and the video in this thread appears to be the same speech he is referring to...

But liars gonna lie

And it is a LIE that he said he would screen people for RELIGION... unless you, Lying Poster who said this, think that "jihadism" is a religion?

Violent Muslims need to go. The peaceful ones who don't really believe in the Koran where it says to kill the infidel, maybe they can stay (although they can be radicalized...)

But America does not condone killing others, whether the murderer professes to be Assembly of God.. Baptist.. Catholic or JW or...... so get real, lying liberals who say Trump is going to have a "religious test" on those who want to be US citizens. And we shouldn't let ANYONE into our country anyway, legal or otherwise, until this border train wreck is fixed.
He already made that mistake the first time he was president and was called out on it and they had to change the wording of som EOs and laws they wanted to enact.

I got the name of the liar who said that Trump was forcing people at the border to take a Religious test to become a citizen

FrOblivion is the name of the poster. I think that thread should be taken down for false information/slander

unless he can prove where Trump said that. I have no proof at all and the video in this thread appears to be the same speech he is referring to...

But liars gonna lie
They do not have to leave if they do not like their religion(s) either.

Arresting criminals and putting them in jail and deporting people here illegally, it's a start, MAGA man

But liars gonna lie

Leftist losers have a new rule.

They NEVER have to prove their assertions.

Only we do.

trump hillary save america.jpg

Leftist losers have a new rule.

They NEVER have to prove their assertions.

Only we do.

You are WRONG

They have ALWAYS had that "rule"

The lawless have their own set of rules (I know... no newsflash).

Normal people do not understand them, but they will. In time, they will. They will be FORCED to because the Fascists demand it

Cry me a river... Illegals get punished (deportation) for doing something... OMG OMG

illegal

Who knew?

I feel sorry for the ones who were truly persecuted (or/?) in their country of origina, but I say ALL of them, even the ones possibly qualified for asylum need to GO BACK

and do things the right way, the wya they were done under Trump

you don't even say who you're talking about.

typical liberal

They really do have a hard time figuring out finer points of communication. A couple more of them have still not figured out how to respond to a particular poster.

And they want us to believe they are the more intelligent among us.

My best guess is something to do with mind altering substances.

Forum List

Back