Trump pressed Giuliani to 'go wild, do anything you want' in effort to overturn election

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is why all interviews for books should be recorded, like Woodward did with "The Trump Tapes"

otherwise it's Haberman's word against Trump's. what good is that?
Are you kidding? Woodward has it all on tape and the MAGArats still refuse to believe their own ears

this is why all interviews for books should be recorded, like Woodward did with "The Trump Tapes"

otherwise it's Haberman's word against Trump's. what good is that?
It is probably not appropriate for you to use this forum to start a new thread for every book blurb. That's up to the moderators.

How edited are these tapes?

Giuliani shouldn't be paid a dime because he didn't find any evidence

Shameless.

You could put them all in one thread. That would make reading the topics easier.
got it...i'll try to do better...if there is something i think is special and needs highlighting, i start a thread, but i'll try to cut down on it even more than i already have

Rudy won't be a ridiculous laughing matter after the results of the coming landslide election. Trump following faithful will likely become immune from prosecution, due to the FBI/DOJ being too fearful to act.

then they look like idiots, and Democrats win!
Not this time bud, because Trump ain't on the ballot, but muck up Joe and his merry band of knucklehead's job performance will be. Not looking good for the blind, deaf, and dumb Democrat's.

Rudy won't be a ridiculous laughing matter after the results of the coming landslide election. Trump following faithful will likely become immune from prosecution, due to the FBI/DOJ being too fearful to act.
It won't be a landslide.
Just routine and predictable.

Forum List

Back