Trump predicted a fake election well before the 2020 election

No, its a fact. All ballotts in PA that came in AFTER the legal deadline and were still counted are not legal, but they were counted anyway and they tipped the state. Trump legally won PA and thus the election. That is a provable fact. I deal in facts.
You need proof of this for it to be a fair.

You need proof of this for it to be a fair.

That's like saying I need proof that today is Sunday. Come on man, its a FACT that PA extended their date by arbitrary order instead of legislative action as the law demands.

In case you are not aware, Nazi Google is scrubbing all indexing of sites with information that prove the election was stolen.

Are you even aware of what is happening here?

That's like saying I need proof that today is Sunday. Come on man, its a FACT that PA extended their date by arbitrary order instead of legislative action as the law demands.
Dems ignore the court rulings regarding voter fraud that went against them in PA and WI.

We all know Dems cheated and rigged the election. A handful of left wing deniers on this board doesn't change that. We refused to concede the election and we denied Dems the legitimacy, that's why they are so triggered to this day.

In case you are not aware, Nazi Google is scrubbing all indexing of sites with information that prove the election was stolen.

Are you even aware of what is happening here?
Still no proof.

Forum List

Back