Trump predicted a fake election well before the 2020 election

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump predicted a fake election well before the 2020 election. What a soothsayer.
And sure enough the election was rigged according to Trump.
He is trying prove he was correct. He knows these things.

Trump predicted a fake election well before the 2016 election. What a soothsayer.
Surprisingly, Trump won the rigged election.
Trump came forward and said; my bad. The 2016 was a legitimate election.

1640045921615.png

Trump predicted a fake election well before the 2020 election. What a soothsayer.

Trump predicted a fake election well before the 2016 election. What a soothsayer.

In 2016 Trump claimed 3-5 million illegals voted.

That was not predicting any fake election, that was inciting his followers to violence in case he lost the 2016 election.

The very same "prediction" happened in 2020 and this time he got his wish of seeing his followers turn to violence.

Some Soothsayer. lol

Okay we know BBB died today and now Joe is a lame duck president but to keep TDSing on us is getting old.....

1640049796478.png

---“Our Country is Paying a Big Price for that Rigged Election”---

And the election was stolen. Thats a fact.

That is an opinion.

No, its a fact. All ballotts in PA that came in AFTER the legal deadline and were still counted are not legal, but they were counted anyway and they tipped the state. Trump legally won PA and thus the election. That is a provable fact. I deal in facts.

Of course he did.

Repeat: All ballotts in PA that came in AFTER the legal deadline and were still counted are not legal, but they were counted anyway and they tipped the state. Trump legally won PA and thus the election. That is a provable fact. I deal in facts.

No, its a fact. All ballotts in PA that came in AFTER the legal deadline and were still counted are not legal, but they were counted anyway and they tipped the state. Trump legally won PA and thus the election. That is a provable fact. I deal in facts.
Take the facts to court, OH, they have been taken to court and found to not be facts. They were assertions that were found to not be credible.

The mentality of the gullible is quite humorous. If you recall Trump was calling the 2016 election rigged when he thought he was going to lose. It’s called hedging your bet. That way if he loses he has an excuse to fall back on because the Great Donnie never admits defeat! It’s a low IQ tactic

Forum List

Back