Trump pardons Michael Flynn..................

BS, the evidence says he was set up and lied to. Instead of running along, go pound sand.
It clearly shows he lied to the FBI. So clearly, in fact, that he pled guilty to it. Twice. He chose to lie to the FBI, then he chose to plead guilty to it. Then he chose to perjure himself in court.
You really are stupid if you think his confessions wasn't coerced.

All I can say to you republican scum here is if this was Obama pulling the shit trump has pulled for 4 years you'd want him hung Try and tell me I'm wrong
As always, you are wrong.
Wrong?? You tried to hang him for giving health care to millions. Imagine if he sat on his ass knowing what a disaster the virus was?
Link?

Watch this.................
What link?? Repubs didn't give Obama hell for getting Obama care passed?? Where have you been ?Russia ?

All I can say to you republican scum here is if this was Obama pulling the shit trump has pulled for 4 years you'd want him hung Try and tell me I'm wrong
Wrong?? You tried to hang him for giving health care to millions. Imagine if he sat on his ass knowing what a disaster the virus was?
Link?

What link?? Repubs didn't give Obama hell for getting Obama care passed?? Where have you been ?Russia ?
The link where I tried to "hang Obama".

That was your claim, liar.

Now, provide the link or you have been exposed as a lying sack of shit.

Link?

You want a lying pile of shit ?? Here he is
rump’s first interview since losing reelection was a smorgasbord of disinformation
The president spread conspiracy theories about rigged voting machines, mail-in voting, and more.

Trump’s first interview since losing reelection was a smorgasbord of disinformation

Link?

When I said YOU'D it wasn't meant personally It was meant for your lying cowardly party you support

Link?

You want a lying pile of shit ?? Here he is
rump’s first interview since losing reelection was a smorgasbord of disinformation
The president spread conspiracy theories about rigged voting machines, mail-in voting, and more.

Trump’s first interview since losing reelection was a smorgasbord of disinformation
That is a link to Trump talking about a completely different subject...........NOT a link to me saying I wanted to "hang" Obama.

You have proven yourself to by a lying sack of shit.

Dismissed.

Link?

When I said YOU'D it wasn't meant personally It was meant for your lying cowardly party you support
Look at the little coward run away from his lies...................... :banana: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :banana: :iyfyus.jpg:

Fake News. Flynn was never found guilty by a trier of fact and the DOJ has admitted that they not only never had sufficient evidence to convict him of a crime, that they never had enough evidence to even investigate him, much less ambush interview him at the suggestion of illegitimate Joe during the transition.

You guys lose again!
Flynn plead guilty, not once, but twice. He allocuted to his guilty to a federal judge, who by beyond reasonable doubt, based on the evidence Flynn presented to the court, accepted Flynns plea and rendered his guilty judgement.
Coerced confessions are invalid, Dummy.
Especially coerced confessions to actions that aren't even crimes. It's a real shame that the lying scum that persecuted him will not do any time. We need a complete overhaul of the Federal Government spying authorities, so that the next set of clowns that misuses them against their political opponents results in a parade of federal officals to the Federal Pen.

Link?

Look at the little coward run away from his lies...................... :banana: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :banana: :iyfyus.jpg:
Yeah I ran away to see my MRNA stock soar 21 points Just what was I running from?? Your brilliance?? LOL LOL

Link?

Yeah I ran away to see my MRNA stock soar 21 points Just what was I running from?? Your brilliance?? LOL LOL
Still no link?

You best go back into hiding, liar.

Nostra ,you're in deep shit
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the
Inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will
shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness
for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious
Anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers
And you will know
My name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

Link?

I can't fault your numbers. One thing it proves is that the election wasn't rigged. If Democrats were going to rig all the ballots, they would have made it Democrats across the board. I know If I rigged an election, I would make all the winners Democrat.

He was set up and was proved by the evidence.
Falae. And he pled guilty twice. Nobody made him lie. He chose to lie. He also chose to plead gulty.

And he lied in a courtroom, under oath. A very serious crime.
Nobody made him lie.

Bullshit. He was coerced with the threat of destroying his son, Dummy. Learn the case.
Michael Flynn was a Turkish agent. He was involved in a kidnapping plot later verified by John Bolton.

We know Flynn lied multiple times to congress. That's what he pled guilty too.

We know Flynn later said he lied when he pled guilty, which of course is another felony.

Trump fired Flynn for lying to the Vice President. And Trump says multiple times Flynn lied.

I'm not sure there is anything else to say.

He lied to the FBI and that was his only crime that he was sentenced to. They had the transcripts of the calls and he lied.

An retired military officer and he does not know that he cannot lie to the FBI especially if they come to his office. If he had just admitted to it then it probably would have been dismissed.

Still I do not have a problem with the pardon. It really doesn't vindicate what he did but at the end of the day it is who you know.
Once the prosecution admitted that Flynn didn't lie and there was prosecutorial misconduct in threatening his family all those Flynn lied stories went out the window. The prosecutors made a full confession. It was only racist judge Sullivan that kept this alive.
The preceding statement is a summary, made for the purpose of providing the Court with a factual basis for my guilty plea to the charge against me. It does not include all of the facts known to me regarding this offense. I make this statement knowingly and voluntarily and because I am, in fact, guilty of the crime charged. No threats have been made to me nor am I under the influence of anything that could impede my ability to understand this Statement of the Offense fully. I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.

this is a court document signed by Flynn on the DOJ website

lets not confuse he admitted guilt of lying with right wing propaganda on whether he deserved a light or heavy sentence or to be pardon. He admitted guilt and was found guilty of lying.

U.S. v. Michael T. Flynn (1:17-cr-232, District of Columbia) (justice.gov)
Signed under duress. (look the word up if you need to)

Yeah so you would sign incriminating court evidence under duress. No , if truth is own your side then you got to stick with it no matter what.

Claiming duress after the fact is a coward's way out. Once you sign your name own up to it.

Now if the FBI put a gun to your head then let them pull the trigger and stick to the story if your innocent.

Trump would have pardon him so why not lie and say it didn't happen. That way he can take it to the grave claiming his innocence.

he signed the document, duress has nothing to do with it other than making excuses.

He lied to the FBI and that was his only crime that he was sentenced to. They had the transcripts of the calls and he lied.

An retired military officer and he does not know that he cannot lie to the FBI especially if they come to his office. If he had just admitted to it then it probably would have been dismissed.

Still I do not have a problem with the pardon. It really doesn't vindicate what he did but at the end of the day it is who you know.
Once the prosecution admitted that Flynn didn't lie and there was prosecutorial misconduct in threatening his family all those Flynn lied stories went out the window. The prosecutors made a full confession. It was only racist judge Sullivan that kept this alive.
The preceding statement is a summary, made for the purpose of providing the Court with a factual basis for my guilty plea to the charge against me. It does not include all of the facts known to me regarding this offense. I make this statement knowingly and voluntarily and because I am, in fact, guilty of the crime charged. No threats have been made to me nor am I under the influence of anything that could impede my ability to understand this Statement of the Offense fully. I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.

lets not confuse he admitted guilt of lying with right wing propaganda on whether he deserved a light or heavy sentence or to be pardon. He admitted guilt and was found guilty of lying.

Yeah so you would sign incriminating court evidence under duress. No , if truth is own your side then you got to stick with it no matter what.

Claiming duress after the fact is a coward's way out. Once you sign your name own up to it.

Now if the FBI put a gun to your head then let them pull the trigger and stick to the story if your innocent.

Trump would have pardon him so why not lie and say it didn't happen. That way he can take it to the grave claiming his innocence.

he signed the document, duress has nothing to do with it other than making excuses.
Yes. If the FBI told me if I didn’t they would destroy my son, as the FBI told Flynn.

Yes. If the FBI told me if I didn’t they would destroy my son, as the FBI told Flynn.
The "crime" they commanded him to confess to wasn't even a crime. That's why the DOJ dropped charges and once Flynn was finally informed of that information that they should have disclosed to him immediately, he withdrew his plea, as anyone with a brain would.

He was set up and was proved by the evidence.
Falae. And he pled guilty twice. Nobody made him lie. He chose to lie. He also chose to plead gulty.

And he lied in a courtroom, under oath. A very serious crime.
Nobody made him lie.

Bullshit. He was coerced with the threat of destroying his son, Dummy. Learn the case.
Michael Flynn was a Turkish agent. He was involved in a kidnapping plot later verified by John Bolton.

We know Flynn lied multiple times to congress. That's what he pled guilty too.

We know Flynn later said he lied when he pled guilty, which of course is another felony.

Trump fired Flynn for lying to the Vice President. And Trump says multiple times Flynn lied.

I'm not sure there is anything else to say.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

The FBI Is No Friend of Liberty and Justice The FBI's handling of the Michael Flynn case is disturbing.

Forum List

Back