Trump pardons Michael Flynn..................

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

He just tweeted that he granted Flynn a full pardon a few minutes ago.
Works for me, about time he received some real justice and not being railroaded
So he IS going to jail for perjury, now?
For what, purjury? No. He wasn't even afforded due process. It was a set up and the evidence proves it.
He got his due process. And he also lied under oath in a courtroom. That's actually a serious crime.

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

He just tweeted that he granted Flynn a full pardon a few minutes ago.
Works for me, about time he received some real justice and not being railroaded
So he IS going to jail for perjury, now?
For what, purjury? No. He wasn't even afforded due process. It was a set up and the evidence proves it.
He got his due process. And he also lied under oath in a courtroom. That's actually a serious crime.
He was set up and lied to. He could have/should have had a lawyer with him along with the notes.
He didn't receive due process when he asked if he should have a lawyer there and the FBI said "no".
Case close, stick a fork into it, it's done .

was set up and lied to.
Otherwise know as "investigating". Yes, cops will lie to you and will ask you questions they know you will lie to in response. Welcome to reality.

Also: he lied under oath in a courtroom. That's a serious crime.

was set up and lied to.
Otherwise know as "investigating". Yes, cops will lie to you and will ask you questions they know you will lie to in response. Welcome to reality.

He was set up and was proved by the evidence. Now just run along, or go pound sand, your choice.

Then why did Trump preclude Flynn from proving it in court?

Flynn could appeal his conviction to the new conservative supreme court. But instead Flynn has to live with a presumption of guilt.

How do you live with yourself, spewing venom and hatred and bitterness along with the professional liars of Fake News.
I can't stomach any more of your nonsense. You're the latest addition to my Ignore List.

Go from the presence of a foolish man. - The Holy Bible
ciao brutto

He was set up and was proved by the evidence.
Falae. And he pled guilty twice. Nobody made him lie. He chose to lie. He also chose to plead gulty.

And he lied in a courtroom, under oath. A very serious crime.
Apparently you were wrong, according to the evidence. Try using it.
No, sorry, the evidence shows he is guilty of lying to the FBI. He has also lied under oath in court. Dismissing the case regarding lying to the FBI doesn't dismiss his perjury. And the judge doesn't need plaintiffs for that one.

BS, the evidence says he was set up and lied to. Instead of running along, go pound sand.
It clearly shows he lied to the FBI. So clearly, in fact, that he pled guilty to it. Twice. He chose to lie to the FBI, then he chose to plead guilty to it. Then he chose to perjure himself in court.

BS, the evidence says he was set up and lied to. Instead of running along, go pound sand.
It clearly shows he lied to the FBI. So clearly, in fact, that he pled guilty to it. Twice. He chose to lie to the FBI, then he chose to plead guilty to it. Then he chose to perjure himself in court.
Whatever floats your boat and lets you sleep at night.

Whatever floats your boat and lets you sleep at night.
*and aligns with the events of what the rest of us call, "reality". Obviously lied to the FBI, per the evidence. Pled guilty to it, twice. Remember who his amazing attorney was? Heh heh

And then there is still the matter of the perjury.

Yea!!! Thanks, President Trump for pardoning our innocent General Michael Flynn who was entrapped by enemies of the United States.

Thanks for doing the right thing! :woohoo:

So why did he lie to Pence, and why did he admit he lied.

Lady Justice doesn't have a blindfold on her eyes for naught.
EXTORTION is the word that you are looking for ......our corrupt hilliary FBI threatened to railroad and destroy Flynn's son and thusly his new grandson if Flynn didn't cop to lying when he hadn't lied.

Says Sidney Powell......the batshit conspiracy theorist that Flynn chose as a lawyer. And backing this claim up, she presented exactly jack shit.

He lied to the FBI and that was his only crime that he was sentenced to. They had the transcripts of the calls and he lied.

An retired military officer and he does not know that he cannot lie to the FBI especially if they come to his office. If he had just admitted to it then it probably would have been dismissed.

Still I do not have a problem with the pardon. It really doesn't vindicate what he did but at the end of the day it is who you know.
Once the prosecution admitted that Flynn didn't lie and there was prosecutorial misconduct in threatening his family all those Flynn lied stories went out the window. The prosecutors made a full confession. It was only racist judge Sullivan that kept this alive.
The preceding statement is a summary, made for the purpose of providing the Court with a factual basis for my guilty plea to the charge against me. It does not include all of the facts known to me regarding this offense. I make this statement knowingly and voluntarily and because I am, in fact, guilty of the crime charged. No threats have been made to me nor am I under the influence of anything that could impede my ability to understand this Statement of the Offense fully. I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.

this is a court document signed by Flynn on the DOJ website

lets not confuse he admitted guilt of lying with right wing propaganda on whether he deserved a light or heavy sentence or to be pardon. He admitted guilt and was found guilty of lying.

U.S. v. Michael T. Flynn (1:17-cr-232, District of Columbia) (justice.gov)
Signed under duress. (look the word up if you need to)

Trump pardoned Flynn becuase he was going to be railroaded. Everyone knows that Flynn is not guilty of annything

Then why did Trump preclude Flynn from proving it in court?

Flynn could appeal his conviction to the new conservative supreme court. But instead Flynn has to live with a presumption of guilt.
Flynn will prove it with his multi-million dollar lawsuits.

Fake News. Flynn was never found guilty by a trier of fact and the DOJ has admitted that they not only never had sufficient evidence to convict him of a crime, that they never had enough evidence to even investigate him, much less ambush interview him at the suggestion of illegitimate Joe during the transition.

You guys lose again!
Flynn plead guilty, not once, but twice. He allocuted to his guilty to a federal judge, who by beyond reasonable doubt, based on the evidence Flynn presented to the court, accepted Flynns plea and rendered his guilty judgement.
Coerced confessions are invalid, Dummy.

Yea!!! Thanks, President Trump for pardoning our innocent General Michael Flynn who was entrapped by enemies of the United States.

Thanks for doing the right thing! :woohoo:

So why did he lie to Pence, and why did he admit he lied.

Lady Justice doesn't have a blindfold on her eyes for naught.
EXTORTION is the word that you are looking for ......our corrupt hilliary FBI threatened to railroad and destroy Flynn's son and thusly his new grandson if Flynn didn't cop to lying when he hadn't lied.

So you can't tell why Flynn lied to Pence, and you can't tell me why he said he lied under oath.

Could it be he got a lesser sentence because he got paid 600,000 from Turkey? He was a turkey lobbyist, and he didn't want anyone to know.
Michael Flynn Was Paid to Represent Turkey’s Interests During Trump Campaign - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
I'm not sure if flynn lied to pence nor do I care---lying to pence isn't a crime and given that Pence is a swamp creature (I love Trump but don't trust pence) lying to him may be warranted.

was set up and lied to.

The initial report on the interview said he didn't lie.............it was later altered to say he did. The entire case was based on tainted "evidence".

Forum List

Back