Trump pardons Michael Flynn..................

He lied to the FBI and that was his only crime that he was sentenced to. They had the transcripts of the calls and he lied.

An retired military officer and he does not know that he cannot lie to the FBI especially if they come to his office. If he had just admitted to it then it probably would have been dismissed.

Still I do not have a problem with the pardon. It really doesn't vindicate what he did but at the end of the day it is who you know.
Once the prosecution admitted that Flynn didn't lie and there was prosecutorial misconduct in threatening his family all those Flynn lied stories went out the window. The prosecutors made a full confession. It was only racist judge Sullivan that kept this alive.
The preceding statement is a summary, made for the purpose of providing the Court with a factual basis for my guilty plea to the charge against me. It does not include all of the facts known to me regarding this offense. I make this statement knowingly and voluntarily and because I am, in fact, guilty of the crime charged. No threats have been made to me nor am I under the influence of anything that could impede my ability to understand this Statement of the Offense fully. I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.

this is a court document signed by Flynn on the DOJ website

lets not confuse he admitted guilt of lying with right wing propaganda on whether he deserved a light or heavy sentence or to be pardon. He admitted guilt and was found guilty of lying.

U.S. v. Michael T. Flynn (1:17-cr-232, District of Columbia) (justice.gov)
Signed under duress. (look the word up if you need to)

Yeah so you would sign incriminating court evidence under duress. No , if truth is own your side then you got to stick with it no matter what.

Claiming duress after the fact is a coward's way out. Once you sign your name own up to it.

Now if the FBI put a gun to your head then let them pull the trigger and stick to the story if your innocent.

Trump would have pardon him so why not lie and say it didn't happen. That way he can take it to the grave claiming his innocence.

he signed the document, duress has nothing to do with it other than making excuses.
Yes. If the FBI told me if I didn’t they would destroy my son, as the FBI told Flynn.
well there is a difference in believing such lines or calling their bluff

Still why would they threaten his son when they had tapes of his conversations?

Here is the deal. He was a military general. He orders men to do their job. They may live and he is a hero and they may die and he did his job.

He does not buckle under that pressure, and that is why he admitted what he did. If his son was guilty of something then they have to proof it. This is not monopoly. Police will play games to get you to confess. That is what they do. If your innocent then you stay the course. He knew lying to the FBI was wrong as he was in the military and had knowledge of security issues and that lying to the FBI was a crime. Yet he still lied and thought he could get away with it. A complex man at least but I guess a man that has fallen.

Now he listens to his lawyers who tell him to resist and they must know what they are doing because they played to Trump and forced him to pardon him. Thus it was the only reason he cried foul.
He just watched the FBI railroad him. He knew they could do the same with his son, Stupid.
well stupid only if his son was stupid enough to admit guilt.

Flynn admitted guilt and there is noting in the court record that says he admitted guilt on behalf of his son.
You really are an idiot.
an idiot is one who can not understand a person signing a legal document that say he understands what he is signing.

An idiot is one who believes a general in the military will cave under duress. an idiot is one who cannot understand that as the ex head of an intelligence agency he understands what he is signing.

if you are still under duress please it is best not to say anything.

He lied to the FBI and that was his only crime that he was sentenced to. They had the transcripts of the calls and he lied.

An retired military officer and he does not know that he cannot lie to the FBI especially if they come to his office. If he had just admitted to it then it probably would have been dismissed.

Still I do not have a problem with the pardon. It really doesn't vindicate what he did but at the end of the day it is who you know.
Once the prosecution admitted that Flynn didn't lie and there was prosecutorial misconduct in threatening his family all those Flynn lied stories went out the window. The prosecutors made a full confession. It was only racist judge Sullivan that kept this alive.
The preceding statement is a summary, made for the purpose of providing the Court with a factual basis for my guilty plea to the charge against me. It does not include all of the facts known to me regarding this offense. I make this statement knowingly and voluntarily and because I am, in fact, guilty of the crime charged. No threats have been made to me nor am I under the influence of anything that could impede my ability to understand this Statement of the Offense fully. I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.

lets not confuse he admitted guilt of lying with right wing propaganda on whether he deserved a light or heavy sentence or to be pardon. He admitted guilt and was found guilty of lying.

Yeah so you would sign incriminating court evidence under duress. No , if truth is own your side then you got to stick with it no matter what.

Claiming duress after the fact is a coward's way out. Once you sign your name own up to it.

Now if the FBI put a gun to your head then let them pull the trigger and stick to the story if your innocent.

Trump would have pardon him so why not lie and say it didn't happen. That way he can take it to the grave claiming his innocence.

he signed the document, duress has nothing to do with it other than making excuses.
Yes. If the FBI told me if I didn’t they would destroy my son, as the FBI told Flynn.

Here is the deal. He was a military general. He orders men to do their job. They may live and he is a hero and they may die and he did his job.

He does not buckle under that pressure, and that is why he admitted what he did. If his son was guilty of something then they have to proof it. This is not monopoly. Police will play games to get you to confess. That is what they do. If your innocent then you stay the course. He knew lying to the FBI was wrong as he was in the military and had knowledge of security issues and that lying to the FBI was a crime. Yet he still lied and thought he could get away with it. A complex man at least but I guess a man that has fallen.

Now he listens to his lawyers who tell him to resist and they must know what they are doing because they played to Trump and forced him to pardon him. Thus it was the only reason he cried foul.
He just watched the FBI railroad him. He knew they could do the same with his son, Stupid.

Flynn admitted guilt and there is noting in the court record that says he admitted guilt on behalf of his son.
You really are an idiot.
an idiot is one who can not understand a person signing a legal document that say he understands what he is signing.

An idiot is one who believes a general in the military will cave under duress. an idiot is one who cannot understand that as the ex head of an intelligence agency he understands what he is signing.

You really are an idiot.

He does not buckle under that pressure, and that is why he admitted what he did. If his son was guilty of something then they have to proof it...
Fake News. Flynn did nothing wrong, yet they stripped him of a lifetime of accumulated assets and demanded that he plea guilty to a crime, that wasn't even a crime, or they would do the same to his son.
... This is not monopoly. Police will play games to get you to confess. That is what they do...
Fake News. If police have the predicate to open an investigation, they will interview you in order to ascertain the facts, not to try to trick you into lying so they can charge you with lying. Do you think the US is a banana republic?
... He knew lying to the FBI was wrong...
He never lied to the FBI, as the interviewing FBI agents reported after the interview. Flynn has never seen a transcript of the phone call. Neither have you.
... lying to the FBI was a crime...
First, he never lied to the FBI.
Second, lying to the FBI is only a crime if it were material to any legitimate counterintelligence investigation, and the FBI never opened a legitimate counterintelligence investigation against Secretary Flynn.

Do you think the FBI can ambush interview for no good reason, try to trick you into lying by testing your memory against a transcript of a call and then charge you for lying if your recollection varies on any point with the transcript, which you were given no opportunity to review?
... Yet he still lied...
He did not lie. Show us the transcript against the 302 and then show us where his answers were "lies".
... they played to Trump and forced him to pardon him...
Forced Trump to pardon him? Are you high?

Why do you keep calling him Secretary Flynn? He was never secretary of anything!

He does not buckle under that pressure, and that is why he admitted what he did. If his son was guilty of something then they have to proof it...
Fake News. Flynn did nothing wrong, yet they stripped him of a lifetime of accumulated assets and demanded that he plea guilty to a crime, that wasn't even a crime, or they would do the same to his son.
... This is not monopoly. Police will play games to get you to confess. That is what they do...
Fake News. If police have the predicate to open an investigation, they will interview you in order to ascertain the facts, not to try to trick you into lying so they can charge you with lying. Do you think the US is a banana republic?
He never lied to the FBI, as the interviewing FBI agents reported after the interview. Flynn has never seen a transcript of the phone call. Neither have you.
Second, lying to the FBI is only a crime if it were material to any legitimate counterintelligence investigation, and the FBI never opened a legitimate counterintelligence investigation against Secretary Flynn.

Do you think the FBI can ambush interview for no good reason, try to trick you into lying by testing your memory against a transcript of a call and then charge you for lying if your recollection varies on any point with the transcript, which you were given no opportunity to review?
... Yet he still lied...
He did not lie. Show us the transcript against the 302 and then show us where his answers were "lies".

Do you believe a former head of Defense Intelligence Agency does not know that lying to the FBI is a crime.

Court records say he lied and he admitted he lied. yet you believe he did not lie.

The crime is lying to the FBI. It is about nothing else. There is only one thing he was charged with.
He not only lied to the FBI...but he was FIRED for telling the same lie to the Vice President.

In fact when the Judge saw the unredacted indictment that was part of Flynn's plea deal (that should have gotten him released with not jail time) he began talking about treason and abrogating that plea agreement
He was an unregistered agent of Russia and Turkey, with Turkey planning a kidnapping on US soil. He's an anathema in the military. But the military left his pension intact. I can't see where his international lobbying business goes anywhere without Trump. And I don't see how a pardon gets him back the lobbying fees and real estate that were taken from him in the guilty plea.

He's pretty much ruined. He's a shiny object for shows like Hannity and Infowars. I never saw what positive would come from putting him in jail too. Those who still see something positive from his service would not change their views because he was in jail.

1606935289229.png

He even admitted it public with his tweeter post

After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it. has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of “treason” and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel’s Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.

Flynn and his son traveled to Russia in 2015. Yet repubs do not say a word as to why his son and he is visiting Russia.

Flynn as a former head of a defense intelligence and is meeting Russians in Russia. My god the Russians must have been thanking their luck stars that he is there.

Last edited:

... Yet he still lied...

Do you believe a former head of Defense Intelligence Agency does not know that lying to the FBI is a crime.

Court records say he lied and he admitted he lied. yet you believe he did not lie.

The crime is lying to the FBI. It is about nothing else. There is only one thing he was charged with.
He not only lied to the FBI...but he was FIRED for telling the same lie to the Vice President.

In fact when the Judge saw the unredacted indictment that was part of Flynn's plea deal (that should have gotten him released with not jail time) he began talking about treason and abrogating that plea agreement
... He's an anathema in the military....
Fake News. You made that up.

You really are an idiot.

Fake News. None of this addresses the fact that is was impossible for him to be guilty of the crime he was forced to plea to because he was not subject to a counterintelligence investigation with proper predicating. Despite being compelled by law to disclose this fatal flaw in their case prior to forcing him to plea, they withheld it. Now that they have finally been forced to make this admission, their case fell apart, which is why they dropped it. Everyone now knows this, how is it that you are the only one still in ignorance?

You really are an idiot.

Fake News. None of this addresses the fact that is was impossible for him to be guilty of the crime he was forced to plea to because he was not subject to a counterintelligence investigation with proper predicating. Despite being compelled by law to disclose this fatal flaw in their case prior to forcing him to plea, they withheld it. Now that they have finally been forced to make this admission, their case fell apart, which is why they dropped it. Everyone now knows this, how is it that you are the only one still in ignorance?
Kilroy doesn’t do facts.

You really are an idiot.

Kilroy doesn’t do facts.
Nostra is good at writing 4 words and making an assumption that they are facts. Uncanny is it not.

His idol says this when bar cannot find widespread fraud, " he must not have looked hard enough"

You guys must have been separated at birth, yet you share the same infinity for denial of any facts that do not support your argument.

uncanny

You really are an idiot.

Kilroy doesn’t do facts.
Nostra is good at writing 4 words and making an assumption that they are facts. Uncanny is it not.

His idol says this when bar cannot find widespread fraud, " he must not have looked hard enough"

You guys must have been separated at birth, yet you share the same infinity for denial of any facts that do not support your argument.

uncanny
See. Still no facts from Kilroy.

Thanks for stopping by to confirm my post.

You really are an idiot.

You really are an idiot.
Your beginning to sound like a broken record

Flynn lied to the FBI when given the change to be truthful. It is a crime that can be prosecuted and punished. If you have any thing that denies that statement then keep it to yourself.

case closed.

You really are an idiot.

You really are an idiot.
Your beginning to sound like a broken record

Flynn lied to the FBI when given the change to be truthful. It is a crime that can be prosecuted and punished. If you have any thing that denies that statement then keep it to yourself.

case closed.
Case has been dismissed.

:oops8:

Forum List

Back