TRUMP Org Guilty on all 15 Counts!

Well thats a surprise. I thought it would be not guilty given the complexity of the case.
The Trump Organization was convicted Tuesday of multiple crimes, including tax fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy after a trial in New York City.

The convictions come weeks after the company’s owner, former President Donald Trump, declared his candidacy for the White House in the 2024 election.

A jury in Manhattan Supreme Court began deliberations in the case this week.
The Witch Hunt yields results, bigly!!!

When does the winning start? Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end for Trump doing business in NY. I don't think the fines amount to much but the ramifications for the biz could be bigly. This could be the first of a number of dominoes to fall.

If you agree that the rich get away with crime in this country, what policies are you supporting that stops, stems and/or prevents it from occuring?
LOL! I support the even-handed enforcement of ALL the laws currently on the books. That would be enough, IMO.
BTW..no law..no matter how draconian..can prevent a crime from occurring.

Interesting phrasing in your post. Back at ya..absent revolution, mass execution and total reeducation..what laws/policies and/or solutions do you see that would keep the rich from favoring the rich..at our expense?

If you agree that the rich get away with crime in this country, what policies are you supporting that stops, stems and/or prevents it from occuring?
equal application of the law,,

currently between joe biden and hunter there are about 150 questionable banking issues that meet money laundering law violations and all we get is silence,

and those are included in the 469 possible crimes from hunters laptop where joe has personal contact in them,,,

Wow. A leftoid Manhattan judge and a leftoid Manhattan jury. What a shock!

Any other company and this would have been a purely civil matter.
Not to worry. Latisha James is bringing a civil suit.

Wow. A leftoid Manhattan judge and a leftoid Manhattan jury. What a shock!

Any other company and this would have been a purely civil matter.
What about all of the Republican and Trump appointed judges that have ruled against Trump in many court cases.

1670363526197.jpeg

Not a winner

Trump organization found guilty

ANOTHER BIG LOSS FOR TRUMP.

I love it.

"evading taxes by paying executives through gifts and off-the-books compensation—though the company is likely to only face a relatively small fine."
That's your BIG LOSS?
Oh my God - they should all be lined up and shot!!!
:auiqs.jpg:

Well thats a surprise. I thought it would be not guilty given the complexity of the case.
The Trump Organization was convicted Tuesday of multiple crimes, including tax fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy after a trial in New York City.

The convictions come weeks after the company’s owner, former President Donald Trump, declared his candidacy for the White House in the 2024 election.

A jury in Manhattan Supreme Court began deliberations in the case this week.
Fake news.
The trial was over taxes by private individuals who worked for Trump.
It's not Trump's fault they didn't declare company perks when they filed their taxes.

Forum List

Back