Trump Orders Navy: Do Not Take Eddie Gallagher’s Navy SEAL Trident Pin..THIS IS A GREAT LEADER!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
President Trump firmly slapped down the insubordinate Navy Admiral Thursday after the service announced it was seeking to punish Naval Special Operations Chief Eddie Gallagher by kicking him out of the SEALs.

Snip~~

Trump ordered the Navy, via Twitter, to not take Gallagher’s SEAL Trident Pin away from him, “The Navy will NOT be taking away Warfighter and Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher’s Trident Pin. This case was handled very badly from the beginning. Get back to business!”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .

Hell, the Obomanation PURGED 197 officers in his first 5vyears for NOT AGREEING WITH HIS POLICIES....Trump should start getting rid of the Surrender Monkeys replacements and see if the OLD GUARD would be willing to come back to PROTECT AMERICA, and its servicemen!

So the guy posed with a dead body. Most people have never seen a dead body, or put themselves in harms way for our country. Yeah, he could have used better judgment. But to attempt to break his spirit and ruin him is unwarranted. Especially when terrorists have done unspeakable things to our people and country. Trump went to bat for him. He’s the president, so it’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the guy posed with a dead body. Most people have never seen a dead body, or put themselves in harms way for our country. Yeah, he could have used better judgment. But to attempt to break his spirit and ruin him is unwarranted. Especially when terrorists have done unspeakable things to our people and country. Trump went to bat for him. He’s the president, so it’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Certainly that' the way it should be.

I REMEMBER WHEN ELECTED CIVILIAN CONTROL OF THE MILITARY WAS A KEY AMERICAN VALUE: Defying Trump, Navy Secretary backs effort to revoke tridents from Eddie Gallagher and other SEALs.

“Pretty bizzare to to publicly criticize the Commander in Chief in the name of ‘good order and discipline’!” That’s different because shut up.

If there is a civil war dems will be wiped out in 10 seconds .. how fast can you raise a white flag? Lol

Navy Secretary Richard Spencer Forced To Resign Amid Controversy Over Navy SEAL.

The defense chief demanded his resignation Sunday after Mr. Spencer attempted to cut a deal with the White House over the case of Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher, Mr. Spencer said.

Mr. Spencer had attempted to make a deal with the White House in which President Trump would allow the Navy to conduct an internal Navy review of Chief Gallagher, but that he would then be allowed to retire with his Trident pin, the revered symbol of his membership in the elite commando force. But he did not inform his boss, Mr. Esper of this, and his boss only learned of these efforts after the fact, and thus lost confidence in Mr. Spencer.

“I am deeply troubled by this conduct shown by a senior DOD official.” Mr. Esper said in a statement. “Unfortunately, as a result I have determined that Secretary Spencer no longer has my confidence to continue in his position. I wish Richard well.”

President Trump firmly slapped down the insubordinate Navy Admiral Thursday after the service announced it was seeking to punish Naval Special Operations Chief Eddie Gallagher by kicking him out of the SEALs.

Snip~~

Trump ordered the Navy, via Twitter, to not take Gallagher’s SEAL Trident Pin away from him, “The Navy will NOT be taking away Warfighter and Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher’s Trident Pin. This case was handled very badly from the beginning. Get back to business!”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .

Hell, the Obomanation PURGED 197 officers in his first 5vyears for NOT AGREEING WITH HIS POLICIES....Trump should start getting rid of the Surrender Monkeys replacements and see if the OLD GUARD would be willing to come back to PROTECT AMERICA, and its servicemen!
They aren't swamp rats, they are moles. And Trump is doing a great job of playing Whack-a-mole on the sniveling little creatures.

President Trump Announces Navy Secretary Richard V. Spencer’s Replacement After Pentagon Forces His Resignation Over SEAL Gallagher Case

Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper asked for the resignation of Navy Secretary Richard V. Spencer on Sunday.

This was after Secretary Spencer’s mishandling and continued threats to Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher.

Eddie Gallagher has served 19 years in the US Navy, 8 tours, 6 of which as an elite special forces operator — he was ranked as the top SEAL chief and his platoon ranked as the top SEAL platoon.

Secretary Spencer continued to threaten Navy SEAL Gallagher after his pardon by President Trump.

President Trump on Sunday evening announced Spencer’s replacement and reassured Americans that Eddie Gallagher will retire in peace with his rank and Trident pin.

I was not pleased with the way that Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher’s trial was handled by the Navy. He was treated very badly but, despite this, was completely exonerated on all major charges. I then restored Eddie’s rank. Likewise, large cost overruns from past administration’s contracting procedures were not addressed to my satisfaction. Therefore, Secretary of the Navy Richard Spencer’s services have been terminated by Secretary of Defense Mark Esper. I thank Richard for his service & commitment. Eddie will retire peacefully with all of the honors that he has earned, including his Trident Pin. Admiral and now Ambassador to Norway Ken Braithwaite will be nominated by me to be the new Secretary of the Navy. A man of great achievement and success, I know Ken will do an outstanding job!

A Grateful Nation Thanks This Fine Navy Seal Chief for his long and valiant service to his beloved Nation.

President Trump announced, “Admiral and now Ambassador to Norway Ken Braithwaite will be nominated by me to be the new Secretary of the Navy.”

The President recently restored Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher’s rank of chief petty officer after over zealous Obama hacks hunted him down for taking a picture with a dead ISIS terrorist.

A jury in July found Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher not guilty of war crimes but tried to reduce his rank.

President Trump stepped in and used his power to right this wrong — and just like that, more of Obama’s anti-American ‘legacy’ gets erased — thank you President Trump!

Forum List

Back