Navy SEAL prosecutors to be stripped of achievement medals...Trump orders MAGA

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Navy SEAL prosecutors to be stripped of achievement medals

Go Don go...……………………………!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Navy officials said Wednesday they are pulling achievement medals from prosecutors who argued the case against a decorated Navy SEAL who was acquitted in the death of a wounded Islamic State captive after President Donald Trump intervened.

Trump tweeted earlier Wednesday that he had directed the secretary of the Navy and the chief of naval operations to "immediately withdraw and rescind" the Navy Achievement Medal from prosecutors who argued the case against Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher, who was acquitted by military jurors earlier this month.

"The Prosecutors who lost the case against SEAL Eddie Gallagher (who I released from solitary confinement so he could fight his case properly), were ridiculously given a Navy Achievement Medal," Trump complained, adding, "I am very happy for Eddie Gallagher and his family!"

Navy spokesman Cdr. Jereal Dorsey said that on Wednesday, after Trump's tweet, Navy Secretary Richard Spencer rescinded the awards. As secretary, he has that authority, Dorsey said.

You do not train people to kill aholes then jail them when they do. No exceptions

Next...….………………….

Go Don go...……………………………!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Navy officials said Wednesday they are pulling achievement medals from prosecutors who argued the case against a decorated Navy SEAL who was acquitted in the death of a wounded Islamic State captive after President Donald Trump intervened.

Trump tweeted earlier Wednesday that he had directed the secretary of the Navy and the chief of naval operations to "immediately withdraw and rescind" the Navy Achievement Medal from prosecutors who argued the case against Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher, who was acquitted by military jurors earlier this month.

"The Prosecutors who lost the case against SEAL Eddie Gallagher (who I released from solitary confinement so he could fight his case properly), were ridiculously given a Navy Achievement Medal," Trump complained, adding, "I am very happy for Eddie Gallagher and his family!"

Navy spokesman Cdr. Jereal Dorsey said that on Wednesday, after Trump's tweet, Navy Secretary Richard Spencer rescinded the awards. As secretary, he has that authority, Dorsey said.

You do not train people to kill aholes then jail them when they do. No exceptions

Next...….………………….

The swamp protects it's own.

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

Next they will take away their license and make up some story why they should be disbarred.

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

Next they will take away their license and make up some story why they should be disbarred.
-------------------------------------------- GOOD but that probably won't happen but it should . There are lottsa Traitorous and ' UNAMERICRN''perfumed princes' and soldiers in USA military both active and retired Penny .

Navy prosecutors frame a Seal CPO and lose the case and then award themselves freaking medals? Somebody needs to look at these people.

This is what makes Trump a good Commander in Chief. He's not one of those everyone gets a trophy types. Viva Trump. KAG

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

This is nothing but retaliation. The fact is that they gave immunity to a witness and he falsely confessed to the crime. Gallagher was guilty and got away with it. Apparently the military has been corrupted by Trump.

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

This is nothing but retaliation. The fact is that they gave immunity to a witness and he falsely confessed to the crime. Gallagher was guilty and got away with it. Apparently the military has been corrupted by Trump.
:itsok:

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….
How many medals/ribbons did you earn? did fat donnie earn?

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

-------------------------------------------- GOOD but that probably won't happen but it should . There are lottsa Traitorous and ' UNAMERICRN''perfumed princes' and soldiers in USA military both active and retired Penny .
And this is exactly why any thinking person knows that donnie and his deplorables are no friends of our military and our veterans.

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….
Never mind the fact that it was one of Trump's pet cases

It is kind of ludicrous for naval JAG officers to get medals

Especially for losing a case

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

Tramp is overstepping his bounds. Revenge.

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

Commander in Chief

Well within his bounds

Although I will say yes it is probably selective

He could at least put a stop to the military in general handing out medals to jag officers who lose cases

And make it much more difficult for jag officers who win cases to get the medals

Btw revenge for what ?

Navy prosecutors frame a Seal CPO and lose the case and then award themselves freaking medals? Somebody needs to look at these people.

Wasn’t Gallagher turned in by his fellow soldiers who knew him and his actions best?

Yes

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

Anyone who stands in the way of freedom should die, on the spot.

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

Trump Is waving the flag you burn, God bless him

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

tramp overstepped his bounds.

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

Can you explain that post? Because it just looks like somebody invaded your vargina.

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

Trump Is waving the flag you burn, God bless him

tramp has shit on the flag and the government of the US.

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

tramp overstepped his bounds.

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk
tumblr_n974rlpMVe1qdezf9o1_500.gif

Forum List

Back