Navy SEAL prosecutors to be stripped of achievement medals...Trump orders MAGA

You think a Prosecutor has a choice? Ever serve? I bet not or else you would have heard of an Article 32.
As a matter of fact I was a Naval corpsman at Subic Bay, once upon a time.
So you know that the charges were referred because of an Article 32, right? Some Navy lawyer doesn't randomly choose to prosecute. Right? You know that, right?

So you know that the charges were referred because of an Article 32, right? Some Navy lawyer doesn't randomly choose to prosecute. Right? You know that, right?
An Article 32 is an investigation similar to a preliminary hearing. Do you have a point?
A Naval lawyer can prosecute a bad case just like any other lawyer can.

Aritcle 32 of the UCMJ doesn't magically confer guilt on the accused.

-------------------------------------------- GOOD but that probably won't happen but it should . There are lottsa Traitorous and ' UNAMERICRN''perfumed princes' and soldiers in USA military both active and retired Penny .
And this is exactly why any thinking person knows that donnie and his deplorables are no friends of our military and our veterans.
---------------------------------------- what good is a 'veteran' if he is unAmerican and does unAmerican actions like Prosecuting Navy Seal Gallgher Bode ??

What is left of the military if they are afraid to kill the enemy
War criminals are cool....donnie gets his deplorables to support that, and the sky's the limit when it comes to other crimes against humanity.
-------------------------------- its all cool to kill the enemy if the 'umamity' is the Enemy of the USA Bode .

So when they burn an American soldier or journalist in a cage, its cool.

Never mind the fact that it was one of Trump's pet cases

It is kind of ludicrous for naval JAG officers to get medals

Especially for losing a case

Tramp is overstepping his bounds. Revenge.
Trump Is waving the flag you burn, God bless him

tramp has shit on the flag and the government of the US.

That is actually your job pp

isis-burn-flag.jpg
We know that donnie's deplorables would burn an American flag in a NY minute if he told them to.

We know that another Kennedy is dead

Granddaughter of Robert and Ethel Kennedy dead; death at Kennedy compound investigated

Eddie Gallagher (Navy SEAL) - Wikipedia

Since he got away with murder in the military,

some vets become natural born killers and love it.
Have a nice day commy

Granddaughter of Robert and Ethel Kennedy dead; death at Kennedy compound investigated

Why are you posting a link of a Kennedy? Oh right you never answer questions. Are you happy with her death?
Baltimore and Chicago both resemble shithole third world countries because of the democrats in charge, and the drug addict democrats that live there

Yawning

Navy SEAL prosecutors to be stripped of achievement medals

Go Don go...……………………………!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Navy officials said Wednesday they are pulling achievement medals from prosecutors who argued the case against a decorated Navy SEAL who was acquitted in the death of a wounded Islamic State captive after President Donald Trump intervened.

Trump tweeted earlier Wednesday that he had directed the secretary of the Navy and the chief of naval operations to "immediately withdraw and rescind" the Navy Achievement Medal from prosecutors who argued the case against Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher, who was acquitted by military jurors earlier this month.

"The Prosecutors who lost the case against SEAL Eddie Gallagher (who I released from solitary confinement so he could fight his case properly), were ridiculously given a Navy Achievement Medal," Trump complained, adding, "I am very happy for Eddie Gallagher and his family!"

Navy spokesman Cdr. Jereal Dorsey said that on Wednesday, after Trump's tweet, Navy Secretary Richard Spencer rescinded the awards. As secretary, he has that authority, Dorsey said.

You do not train people to kill aholes then jail them when they do. No exceptions

Next...….………………….

When I was in the Navy from 1975 until 1981, the easiest way to 'earn' a Navy Achievement Medal was to turn in a shipmate who was using drugs.

Our ship alone handed out a dozen NAMs to enlisted men who accused other enlisted men of using drugs.

And this is exactly why any thinking person knows that donnie and his deplorables are no friends of our military and our veterans.
---------------------------------------- what good is a 'veteran' if he is unAmerican and does unAmerican actions like Prosecuting Navy Seal Gallgher Bode ??

What is left of the military if they are afraid to kill the enemy
War criminals are cool....donnie gets his deplorables to support that, and the sky's the limit when it comes to other crimes against humanity.
-------------------------------- its all cool to kill the enemy if the 'umamity' is the Enemy of the USA Bode .

So when they burn an American soldier or journalist in a cage, its cool.
-------------------------------------- WELL , its is WAR and all kinds of good and bad things happen in WAR . Its good news that both classes you mention VOLUNTEER to do the work that they are Voluntarily doing Penny . Also , keep in mind that USA Military may take your comment into mind and will just become More Fierce as they expect 'No Favors' or 'No Quarter' from the enemy Penny .

Go Don go...……………………………!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Navy officials said Wednesday they are pulling achievement medals from prosecutors who argued the case against a decorated Navy SEAL who was acquitted in the death of a wounded Islamic State captive after President Donald Trump intervened.

Trump tweeted earlier Wednesday that he had directed the secretary of the Navy and the chief of naval operations to "immediately withdraw and rescind" the Navy Achievement Medal from prosecutors who argued the case against Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher, who was acquitted by military jurors earlier this month.

"The Prosecutors who lost the case against SEAL Eddie Gallagher (who I released from solitary confinement so he could fight his case properly), were ridiculously given a Navy Achievement Medal," Trump complained, adding, "I am very happy for Eddie Gallagher and his family!"

Navy spokesman Cdr. Jereal Dorsey said that on Wednesday, after Trump's tweet, Navy Secretary Richard Spencer rescinded the awards. As secretary, he has that authority, Dorsey said.

You do not train people to kill aholes then jail them when they do. No exceptions

Next...….………………….

The swamp protects it's own.

Next they will take away their license and make up some story why they should be disbarred.
-------------------------------------------- GOOD but that probably won't happen but it should . There are lottsa Traitorous and ' UNAMERICRN''perfumed princes' and soldiers in USA military both active and retired Penny .
Lol, Trump has made you lose what little of a mind you had. He protected one of our own. Obama traded a traitor for 5 of our enemies. So they could return and fight against our soldiers, and you supported that.

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

When I was in the Navy from 1975 until 1981, the easiest way to 'earn' a Navy Achievement Medal was to turn in a shipmate who was using drugs.

Our ship alone handed out a dozen NAMs to enlisted men who accused other enlisted men of using drugs.
Turning in a shipmate is also a good way to get wet

Eddie Gallagher (Navy SEAL) - Wikipedia

Since he got away with murder in the military,

some vets become natural born killers and love it.
Have a nice day commy

Why are you posting a link of a Kennedy? Oh right you never answer questions. Are you happy with her death?
I can only answer questions that are or were ask. However for that to have happened someone would have had to care....

No one did

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

Democratic whores are losing.

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

Keep telling yourself that.

Go Don go...……………………………!

Next...….………………….

Keep telling yourself that.
You keep telling us that Billary won

Forum List

Back