Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

In all, between April 2009 when 2009 H1N1 flu first emerged and April 2010, CDC held 60 related media events – 39 press briefings and 22 telebriefings – for a total of more than 35,000 participants.

Great post Penelope. The contrast between the two presidents in handling their situations is readily apparent. Also in discussing the differences it is worthwhile to note that this struck the "amateur" president only 3 months into his administration, 3 years for the other. It is obvious which one hit the ground running while the other one stumbled.

April 26, 2009:

As it is obvious which one was a racist America hater and which one wasn't.

Notice how professional they acted, and how there were upfront with Americans.

Obammy professional? Hahahahahahahaha biggest racist in the US next to Oprah, apologizing all over the globe for being an American.

Brownie You in the KKK ? Be honest now

So that's where you guys invented this whole mask wearing concept....

you might want to listen to min 3 and that is the way its done, or all of it.

Barry fixed H1N1 by halting testing to make it go away.

When there was a vaccine.

The ramifications of this finding are important. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Britain's National Health Service, once you have H1N1 flu, you're immune from future outbreaks of the same virus. Those who think they've had H1N1 flu -- but haven't -- might mistakenly presume they're immune. As a result, they might skip taking a vaccine that could help them, and expose themselves to others with H1N1 flu under the mistaken belief they won't catch it. Parents might not keep sick children home from school, mistakenly believing they've already had H1N1 flu.

Trump 2020
2020 ? That’s a little high for fatso Trumps weight, but you’re headed in the righ5 direction.

Don't quit your day job, you suck at this. I do like a lard ass Hillary voter worrying about weight though ...

Still have the hots for seventy year old grandmothers I see.

OK, so by your standard you just said you have the hots for a 74 year old man. Didn't think that insult through, did you? Democrats are the dumbest people on the planet. Then you have to be for the survival of the party

You actually Believe Trump the dumbest a-hole ever and lust after Putin. How dumb and unpatriotic do repugnants have to be.

You need to give your talking point machine a good knock. The needle is stuck on 2018. Turns out the Democrats lied about Russia and Trump. Try to keep up, thanks

Did the Republicans lie too about Russia helping trump?

You're delusional. Democrats lied about that, not Republicans. Do you ever watch the news?

Fix news ? That’s like watching any third world dictators propaganda machine.

Right you watch the one with the woman who has the Adam's Apple....the MadCow??

In all, between April 2009 when 2009 H1N1 flu first emerged and April 2010, CDC held 60 related media events – 39 press briefings and 22 telebriefings – for a total of more than 35,000 participants.

Great post Penelope. The contrast between the two presidents in handling their situations is readily apparent. Also in discussing the differences it is worthwhile to note that this struck the "amateur" president only 3 months into his administration, 3 years for the other. It is obvious which one hit the ground running while the other one stumbled.

April 26, 2009:

As it is obvious which one was a racist America hater and which one wasn't.

Notice how professional they acted, and how there were upfront with Americans.

Obammy professional? Hahahahahahahaha biggest racist in the US next to Oprah, apologizing all over the globe for being an American.

Brownie You in the KKK ? Be honest now

No I am a Republican.

Almost the same thing

Trump 2020
2020 ? That’s a little high for fatso Trumps weight, but you’re headed in the righ5 direction.

Don't quit your day job, you suck at this. I do like a lard ass Hillary voter worrying about weight though ...

OK, so by your standard you just said you have the hots for a 74 year old man. Didn't think that insult through, did you? Democrats are the dumbest people on the planet. Then you have to be for the survival of the party

You actually Believe Trump the dumbest a-hole ever and lust after Putin. How dumb and unpatriotic do repugnants have to be.

You need to give your talking point machine a good knock. The needle is stuck on 2018. Turns out the Democrats lied about Russia and Trump. Try to keep up, thanks

How did they "help" did they provide fake votes?

A disinformation campaign in certain areas that they knew the race was close They got that info from republican traitors

So why do you protect the Russians then? The Russians did interfere, but they just wanted to disrupt. They helped/hurt both sides.

You hate them, so why protect them by making it a partisan issue so the Republicans can't work with you?

Because it is a partisan issue How many of trumps people have met with big deal Russians ? Think Trump didn't know about that ?? Giuliani dealing with a Russian spy??? And while no proof ,all fingers point to a putin trump mutual admiration society where trump owes putin big time

They can meet with 10 mil Russians, how does that influence the election? Did the Russians change votes?

Trump 2020

You're delusional. Democrats lied about that, not Republicans. Do you ever watch the news?

Love her Smarter than any repub on the air

Trump 2020

Rick Manning watches it with his lovely wife.

What do you watch?

Trump 2020

OMG...you're not only a traitor but a stupid one. So you think she is smarter than Ben Shapiro?!?!?!? LMAO!!!! Care to wager on that?

Trump 2020

A disinformation campaign in certain areas that they knew the race was close They got that info from republican traitors

So why do you protect the Russians then? The Russians did interfere, but they just wanted to disrupt. They helped/hurt both sides.

You hate them, so why protect them by making it a partisan issue so the Republicans can't work with you?

Because it is a partisan issue How many of trumps people have met with big deal Russians ? Think Trump didn't know about that ?? Giuliani dealing with a Russian spy??? And while no proof ,all fingers point to a putin trump mutual admiration society where trump owes putin big time

They can meet with 10 mil Russians, how does that influence the election? Did the Russians change votes?

YES DISINFORMATION campaigns in states that had close races Wouldn't be surprised if Israel helped too

Trump 2020

YES DISINFORMATION campaigns in states that had close races Wouldn't be surprised if Israel helped too

If a voter is so stupid that they are influenced by FB ads then they deserve what they get. LMAO. You're such a stupid traitor.

Trump 2020

What do you watch?

Rick needs a laugh once in a while

Trump 2020

What do you watch?

Rick needs a laugh once in a while

You don't get the nuance. Sadly.

Trump 2020

If a voter is so stupid that they are influenced by FB ads then they deserve what they get. LMAO. You're such a stupid traitor.

I guess you didn't read my post showing that republicans ADMIT russia was helping Trump?

Trump 2020

I guess you didn't read my post showing that republicans ADMIT russia was helping Trump?

HELPING HOW?!?!?!?!?

Quantify that. I am not a Republican. Don't care what they say. I am my own person, you traitor.

Trump 2020

OK, so you want to accomplish nothing. Got it

Like Trump ,you guys want to change the subject You are on the side of a den of thieves ,crooks and unamericans that support the biggest pos ever to enter our WH .You dont GAF that russians are helping Trump that they helped him in 2016

How did he play it down with the actions he took? Just what should he have done that he didn't do....before there
was one death in America?
Penelope

Trump banned travel from China and Europe while Dems called him a racist for doing so and claimed the virus wasn't a threat. Facts vs this OP spin.
Really? Donnie banned (January 31, 2020) travel from China for non citizens but allowed 40,000 US citizens back to US. He praised Xi couple of times for transparency. Trump travel ban to Europe was March. What in the world are you talking about Dude?
Just because Dems called him a racist...... that does mean he is allowed to downplayed the crisis calling it a new Democrat hoax?

Trump 2020

Her?

Trump 2020

Her?

Don't assume the gender. New Leftist talking point.

Like Trump ,you guys want to change the subject You are on the side of a den of thieves ,crooks and unamericans that support the biggest pos ever to enter our WH .You dont GAF that russians are helping Trump that they helped him in 2016
Once again, your 8 years of Obammy gave us Trump....even Hildabeast couldn't overcome it.

Forum List

Back