Trump on Housing Crisis: "I Sort of Hope it Happens..."

_108964603_trump_call_quote_4-nc.png

What Trump's Ukraine phone call really means
I do not click on your virus infested links.
c3a547ccca9e5ec78d99878f2a6ee171_md.jpg

View attachment 285527
EFaendSWsAIF0Lg.jpg

Except, it's not. It is a coup. You guys admitted that, when you stated right at the start that you weren't accepting him as your President.

We have the emails, that you guys were plotting inside the government before the votes were even cast.

It is one thing to call for a revolution, to call for resistance,

I mean, that is treason right there,

but when you pretend, as you do it, that we are the ones being unreasonable, for talking about what you are doing,

that is you being assholes on top of being traitors.
Except, it's not. It is a coup. You guys admitted that, when you stated right at the start that you weren't accepting him as your President
Anyone paying attention knew Donald Trump was unfit for any public office, much less POTUS.

They knew it because Trump's a pathological liar whose arrogance is matched only by his ignorance, and that is why he lost the popular vote by more than 8 million ballots.

Impeachment is not a coup; however, if that reality is too frightening for you, here are the coup plotters
EHQMQYsWkAASSgT

Your childish lies and hallucinations about Ukrainian Democrats hacking the DNC are not taken seriously by anyone who has read the Mueller Report.

Have you?

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index

Except, it's not. It is a coup. You guys admitted that, when you stated right at the start that you weren't accepting him as your President.

We have the emails, that you guys were plotting inside the government before the votes were even cast.

but when you pretend, as you do it, that we are the ones being unreasonable, for talking about what you are doing,

Except, it's not. It is a coup. You guys admitted that, when you stated right at the start that you weren't accepting him as your President
Anyone paying attention knew Donald Trump was unfit for any public office, much less POTUS.

They knew it because Trump's a pathological liar whose arrogance is matched only by his ignorance, and that is why he lost the popular vote by more than 8 million ballots.

Impeachment is not a coup; however, if that reality is too frightening for you, here are the coup plotters
EHQMQYsWkAASSgT

Your childish lies and hallucinations about Ukrainian Democrats hacking the DNC are not taken seriously by anyone who has read the Mueller Report.

Have you?

and that is why he lost the popular vote by more than 8 million ballots.

Come on, comrade, you know we never elected Presidents based on the popular vote. Not once.

EHQMQYsWkAASSgT

Have you?

Come on, comrade, you know we never elected Presidents based on the popular vote. Not once.
Are you sure he knows?

EHQMQYsWkAASSgT

Have you?

Are you sure he knows?

He's pretty fucking stupid, I mean he still supports Communism for fuck sake, so no, I'm not sure he knows.

How are you defining "achieved"?
I wasn't born into a rich, parasitic family that made me a millionaire before turning eight.
I've never been accused of raping a 13 year-old.
I've never been sued or required anyone to sign a NDA.
I've never been convicted of civil tax fraud charges.
Trump is a useless eater who will die in prison.
I won't; will you?

I wasn't born into a rich, parasitic family that made me a millionaire before turning eight.

That's awful!

So how much are you worth now?
That's awful!

So how much are you worth now?
the-life-of-a-single-human-being-is-worth-a-30361213.png

:19:

Funny that you post a quote like that from a mass murderer like Che.
Funny that you post a quote like that from a mass murderer like Che.
Not as funny as your ignorance of capitalism's crimes against humanity
main-qimg-6ed21541a31405a90c6f34f176c55780

Condemn communists’ cruelties, but capitalism has its own terrible record | Owen Jones
Georgie you’re a communist?! LMAO.
Georgie you’re a communist?! LMAO.
Azog, are you from Liverpool?
3504.jpg

"A statue of Minerva funded by merchants involved in the slave trade, Liverpool..."

Condemn communists’ cruelties, but capitalism has its own terrible record | Owen Jones

"Don’t get me wrong: regimes that took the name 'communist' – from Stalin’s to Pol Pot’s – committed unspeakable, monstrous crimes.

"But for the right, a revival of interest in Marx’s pre-Stalinist vision of communism is the most striking and chilling example of its own collapsing ideological supremacy: 'communism' is synonymous with tens of millions of deaths and nothing else.

"Capitalism, by contrast, is presented as a largely bloodless, blameless engine of human prosperity."

Are you bloodless or blameless?

"If you want to read effusive praise of capitalism, you’ll find it in Marx and Engels’ Communist Manifesto: the revolutionary dynamism of the capitalists, they wrote, had created 'wonders far surpassing Egyptian pyramids, Roman aqueducts, and Gothic cathedrals'.

But capitalism is an economic system drenched in the blood of countless millions."

EHQMQYsWkAASSgT

Have you?

Why is it only Republicans need the Electoral College to "win" the White House?

EHQMQYsWkAASSgT

Have you?

Because the electoral college is the only way anyone wins the White House.

Impeachment will change that.
Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE?
Impeachment?! LOL

keep dreaming. You’re the king snowflake here.
Impeachment?! LOL

View attachment 285527

The Russian is here and living in the White House.

So your answer is no.

The FDIC has no stake in entities not insured by the FDIC.

But the FDIC has stake in FDIC insured banks that partake in shadow banking.

You'll have to define shadow banking in this context.

Here ya go

Shadow Banking System Definition

So basically, no.

Asked and answered. You've lost the debate again.

Impeachment?! LOL

Impeachment?! LOL

View attachment 285527

a9552920-f437-11e9-bbe9-91266fd151ff

Trump just called the Constitution's emoluments clause 'phony'

The FDIC has no stake in entities not insured by the FDIC.

But the FDIC has stake in FDIC insured banks that partake in shadow banking.

You'll have to define shadow banking in this context.

Here ya go

Shadow Banking System Definition

So basically, no.

Asked and answered. You've lost the debate again.

You asked a stupid question and you answered it yourself?

Congrats?

Impeachment is not a coup; however, if that reality is too frightening for you, ....x

Nothing in your post addressed the fact I cited, ie that you people were refusing to accept the election before the votes were completely counted, and that you people called for "Resistance" and were already plotting to reverse the election, before it even happened.

That makes it a coup, and you people traitors.

AND the fact that you act like we are the bad guys for remember your behavior, just a couple of years ago, and are calling you on it,

makes you assholes on top of being traitors.

EHQMQYsWkAASSgT

Have you?

Because of the way you people packed Southern California with Third World Voters.

Impeachment?! LOL

Impeachment?! LOL

View attachment 285527

It is hilarious to be old enough to remember how you lefties ridiculed fear of Russians back in the Cold War, when they had ten thousand tanks sitting in the middle of Germany,

and now, NOW, that we won the Cold War, and they are all the way back to being inside their own fucking country,

NOW, you guys have suddenly grown a pair, NOW, when the threat is finally gone, NOW you guys are ready to get tough.

Pathetic.

Impeachment is not a coup; however, if that reality is too frightening for you, ....x

Nothing in your post addressed the fact I cited, ie that you people were refusing to accept the election before the votes were completely counted, and that you people called for "Resistance" and were already plotting to reverse the election, before it even happened.

AND the fact that you act like we are the bad guys for remember your behavior, just a couple of years ago, and are calling you on it,

Nothing in your post addressed the fact I cited, ie that you people were refusing to accept the election before the votes were completely counted, and that you people called for "Resistance" and were already plotting to reverse the election, before it even happened
You accused those who opposed Trump as conducting a coup.
That is not correct.
We recognize Trump IS the coup.

Low information morons put this gold-plated con man in the White House, and the consequences of their coup will outlive both of us.

Nothing in your post addressed the fact I cited, ie that you people were refusing to accept the election before the votes were completely counted, and that you people called for "Resistance" and were already plotting to reverse the election, before it even happened
That is not correct.

Low information morons put this gold-plated con man in the White House, and the consequences of their coup will outlive both of us.

EHQMQYsWkAASSgT

Have you?

Because of the way you people packed Southern California with Third World Voters.
It is possible thousands of undocumented migrants voted in 2016; however, it is unlikely they voted in numbers sufficient to overcome Republican voter suppression efforts:
Op-Graphic-900x477.jpg

Voter suppression helped decide presidential election - The Pitt News

That is not correct.

republican-obstruction-our-top-political-priority-over-the-next-two-9646652.png

EHQMQYsWkAASSgT

Have you?

It is possible thousands of undocumented migrants voted in 2016; however, it is unlikely they voted in numbers sufficient to overcome Republican voter suppression efforts:....

I said nothing of illegals voting. I can see why you are a marxist.

Forum List

Back