Trump on Housing Crisis: "I Sort of Hope it Happens..."

Except, it's not. It is a coup. You guys admitted that, when you stated right at the start that you weren't accepting him as your President.

We have the emails, that you guys were plotting inside the government before the votes were even cast.

It is one thing to call for a revolution, to call for resistance,

I mean, that is treason right there,

but when you pretend, as you do it, that we are the ones being unreasonable, for talking about what you are doing,

that is you being assholes on top of being traitors.
Except, it's not. It is a coup. You guys admitted that, when you stated right at the start that you weren't accepting him as your President
Anyone paying attention knew Donald Trump was unfit for any public office, much less POTUS.

They knew it because Trump's a pathological liar whose arrogance is matched only by his ignorance, and that is why he lost the popular vote by more than 8 million ballots.

Impeachment is not a coup; however, if that reality is too frightening for you, ....x

Nothing in your post addressed the fact I cited, ie that you people were refusing to accept the election before the votes were completely counted, and that you people called for "Resistance" and were already plotting to reverse the election, before it even happened.

That makes it a coup, and you people traitors.

AND the fact that you act like we are the bad guys for remember your behavior, just a couple of years ago, and are calling you on it,

makes you assholes on top of being traitors.
Nothing in your post addressed the fact I cited, ie that you people were refusing to accept the election before the votes were completely counted, and that you people called for "Resistance" and were already plotting to reverse the election, before it even happened
You accused those who opposed Trump as conducting a coup.
That is not correct.
We recognize Trump IS the coup.
a9552920-f437-11e9-bbe9-91266fd151ff

Low information morons put this gold-plated con man in the White House, and the consequences of their coup will outlive both of us.

Nothing in your post addressed the fact I cited, ie that you people were refusing to accept the election before the votes were completely counted, and that you people called for "Resistance" and were already plotting to reverse the election, before it even happened
republican-obstruction-our-top-political-priority-over-the-next-two-9646652.png

Political opposition is part of the normal process. Coup is not. YOur inability to grasp this, makes sense coming from someone who still supports marxism, despite the tens of millions murdered.

Forum List

Back