Trump On General Milley: "That's when i realized he's a f'n idiot"

Really? Is that why my daughter who was a quartermaster officer 1st LT in the Army and her platoon managed to ship their regiment's gear to and from Iraq and Syria from Fort Hood TX? Those vehicles are carried on commercial RO-RO ships and non-rolling stock is shipped in containers.
Your daughter (who sounds awesome) moved our equipment out.

The material left behind was either the property of the Afghan government (our gift to them) or disabled.

I do not give a fuck because they do not matter. Actions matter, intentions do not.

You cannot debunk what really happened with what someone might have wanted to do.

All that matters is what happened.
I am not surprised you want no accountability. That is how we got this bad. We just can't have anyone held responsible.

That is not true....Biden never held the Taliban to the rules of the agreement...Trump did and that is why he cancelled three planned dates to pull out...after Trump wasn't in the scene is when the Taliban began their military push across southern Afghanistan....and Joe still pulled out...and left all of our weapons and equipment for China and the Taliban....a treasonous act...not a stupid phone call but an actual act of treason....
What were the "rules" that your boy negotiated & you're bleating about, genius? Trump had 4 years to get us out of there. He stonewalled until 2020 figuring he'd win reelection & be able to run his piehole how great he was in getting us out of there.

Too bad his scheme went down the terlet when Biden dragged his sorry ass in the election.

What were the "rules" that your boy negotiated & you're bleating about, genius? Trump had 4 years to get us out of there. He stonewalled until 2020 figuring he'd win reelection & be able to run his piehole how great he was in getting us out of there.

Too bad his scheme went down the terlet when Biden dragged his sorry ass in the election.
Number one rule was a halt to any military action against coalition troops and Afghan troops...when they broke that rule Biden just left the country.....

Bologna...you don't know shit....

You can READ the agreement.

Israel Planning Iran Attack Before Biden Takes Office ...
Tonight, Israeli journalist Barak Ravid reported that Israeli officials told him that the IDF has been alerted to prepare for a U.S. attack on Iran:. The Israel Defense Forces have in recent weeks been instructed to prepare for the possibility that the U.S. will conduct a military strike against Iran before President Trump leaves office, senior Israeli officials tell me.

Then why did Trump leave it behind? Shmarty pants had full 4 years to get out of Afghanistan and instead of getting it done he left it for someone else to do, while he bitches and moans on the sideline.
Trump wasn't president Joe was dummy....where you on a meth binge or something?...

You can READ the agreement.

Israel Planning Iran Attack Before Biden Takes Office ...
Tonight, Israeli journalist Barak Ravid reported that Israeli officials told him that the IDF has been alerted to prepare for a U.S. attack on Iran:. The Israel Defense Forces have in recent weeks been instructed to prepare for the possibility that the U.S. will conduct a military strike against Iran before President Trump leaves office, senior Israeli officials tell me.
Israel??? what are you talking about?....

Really? Is that why my daughter who was a quartermaster officer 1st LT in the Army and her platoon managed to ship their regiment's gear to and from Iraq and Syria from Fort Hood TX? Those vehicles are carried on commercial RO-RO ships and non-rolling stock is shipped in containers.

Thank you for proving my point. They brought their great back with them when they came back from Iraq and Syria

Of course Milley is a fucking idiot.

And then some.

Again President Trump is right!:up:

Forum List

Back