Trump On General Milley: "That's when i realized he's a f'n idiot"

you dont give a fuck because it debunks your lies,,

I do not give a fuck because they do not matter. Actions matter, intentions do not.

You cannot debunk what really happened with what someone might have wanted to do.

All that matters is what happened.

so you admit it was biden that left it behind,,

now we are getting somewhere,,

Yes, Biden left it behind after Trump had left it behind. Both fucked up. But Trump claims to know it was the wrong thing to do and he did it anyhow....why is that?

Trump pulled out more than 80% of the troops and none of the equipment ...why did he do that?

2500 troops would not be enough to bring home all of that equipment.
You've repeated your imbecile logic 100 times already.

You're dismissed.

There were no rules..Trump gave it all away to the Taliban.
Biden leaves in the middle of night leaving our people and our allies to die along with a bunch of weapons for the terrorists and its Trumps fault?

It is a fucking fact dude. had those 10,000 troops coming home brought the equipment with them, Biden would not have been able to leave it all behind .

Pull your head out of Trump's ass and get some oxygen
Really? Is that why my daughter who was a quartermaster officer 1st LT in the Army and her platoon managed to ship their regiment's gear to and from Iraq and Syria from Fort Hood TX? Those vehicles are carried on commercial RO-RO ships and non-rolling stock is shipped in containers.

Then why did Trump leave it behind? Shmarty pants had full 4 years to get out of Afghanistan and instead of getting it done he left it for someone else to do, while he bitches and moans on the sideline.
The Kurds thought it was great how he left them...oh wait.

Forum List

Back