Trump On General Milley: "That's when i realized he's a f'n idiot"

It was occupied by Americans when Trump was in charge, so he didn't leave it behind.

Trying to change the definition is a classic sleazy leftwing tactic, and it never works. No one is fooled.

Trump reduced troop size from 13,000 to 2500 and didn't bring any equipment of weapons back to the US.

Speaking of a fun place....well, how often does one get a clear view of what some say is the defining traits of the Prototypical MAGAHatter: Inchoate maturity, character, demeanor, and discretion.

Some might say, just like this:

You just gotta love it when the MAGAHatters self-identify......as if they think that as the designated party donkey they must strive to pin the tail on themselves.

I tell you, it is fun.
selective editing to change the meaning of a quote is against the rules, scumbag.

You are right, that list of quotes nicely sums up the lefties in this forum.

Every day Afghan people who may have been close to or had a financial or cooperative connection to American or coalition troops are being rounded up and killed with our weapons.....how Biden and Milley escape an impeachment trial and prosecution for manslaughter is utterly amazing and very disheartening....we are now the evil type of nation the left marched against in the 60's....
Milley cannot be impeached. Have a nice day!

There were no rules..Trump gave it all away to the Taliban.
But Progs know better! Biden by the platitudes Progs bestow upon themselves, had ample time and opportunity to improve on that dastardly Trump fellow. Progs are death and decay.

We've already been over this, and everyone understands that you're a lying weasel.

It is a fucking fact dude. had those 10,000 troops coming home brought the equipment with them, Biden would not have been able to leave it all behind .

Pull your head out of Trump's ass and get some oxygen

Correct, but we did go from 14,000 troops to 2500 troops while Trump was in office. Trump thought it was a stupid idea to leave all the gear but he did it anyhow....why did he do that?

I know you never bothered to serve your country, but if you had you would know that the time to move that much gear is when you are pulling out 11,500 troops, not when you have less than 2500
I already [proved you wrong on that so I dont know why you keep spreading that lie,,

It is a fucking fact dude. had those 10,000 troops coming home brought the equipment with them, Biden would not have been able to leave it all behind .

Pull your head out of Trump's ass and get some oxygen
<YAWN!>

That's 1001.

how can trump leave something behind when he wasnt there during the final withdraw??
see I just proved you wrong again,,

Trump pulled out more than 80% of the troops and none of the equipment ...why did he do that?

2500 troops would not be enough to bring home all of that equipment.

Forum List

Back