Trump obsessed with Hillary Clinton who has been out of office for nearly 7 years

says the guy obsessed with trump.....
trump is President. Is he not a major figure in American politics? I mean.....if you are admitting that he is a nobody, I'll go along with that assessment. Right?
go back to sleep bo....this guy does multiple threads daily about trump,many of them re-hashed from earlier threads...hence obsessed with the guy....
Not true. Trump commits an impeachable offense almost daily.
Itā€™s totally clear why Republicans donā€™t want to talk about that. I get it.
Unfortunately, trumps many impeachable offenses are things we need to talk about.
yes it is true....you do multiple threads on the guy daily and many are just more of the same shit......and there is such a thing as discussing trump and what he does....then there are also people like you, who are so obsessed with the guy you probably bring up trump while having sex.....most people get pretty tired of people who whine about the same shit daily....hence you dont get taken seriously.....
Oh you take me seriously all right. Thatā€™s why youā€™re obsessed with me.
But I laugh at you. Loud and long. And I walk away with a little tear streaming out of my eye because the laughter was so hard.
I donā€™t need your kind to take me seriously. I just like to see you scared. The way you are now.
yea im so scared that i have to do posts everyday about a guy who im scared shitless about...another dumbass post dean....are you ever going to learn?...

Let me tell you guys why itā€™s a mistake for Trump to talk about Hillary Clinton.

Republicans have been talking about Hillary Clinton and going after her and her family for more than 30 years.

The only thing they could find so far was her husband got a blowjob.

Sheā€™s been found exonerated and innocent of every other Republican charge.

And now we have a true criminal in the White House. Just the Mueller report alone listed about a dozen felonies. Then you have the unindicted co-conspirator felonies from his campaign finance law violations and the brand new felonies heā€™s working on right now.

Hillary was restrained during the election because she didnā€™t wanna appear loud and shrill. She wanted to look presidential.

So they think Hillary is a beast? Go ahead, keep attacking her and her family and her friends. Because theyā€™re about to
D47UBfzWwAAxlvm.jpg
Look Skippy, you can eat all of Hillary's shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

Forum List

Back