Trump obsessed with Hillary Clinton who has been out of office for nearly 7 years

Btw, why you hiding Obama's, Eric's and Hillarys political resistance movement?

Um, I think you have it backwards there, deanrd. Hillary (the perpetual victim) is the one who is obsessed with Trump, still whining about getting her fat ass kicked by him.

Um, I think you have it backwards there, deanrd. Hillary (the perpetual victim) is the one who is obsessed with Trump, still whining about getting her fat ass kicked by him.
She’s rarely in the news these days. This is the first time I’ve seen her say anything for like a couple of months. And before that she didn’t say anything for like what, a year?

And yet I see Trump bring up her name at every single rally.

I’m
Going to vote for trump .. again lol
hey jit su....you ever solve the wheel problem you were having on that thing you were building?.....i just want to see if you used my suggestion...
Which one?
which thing?....or which suggestion?....
No idea what your talking about
you were building something on wheels and wanted ways to keep it from moving, something like that....i suggested using my patented square wheels....

I’m
hey jit su....you ever solve the wheel problem you were having on that thing you were building?.....i just want to see if you used my suggestion...
Which one?
you were building something on wheels and wanted ways to keep it from moving, something like that....i suggested using my patented square wheels....
The memory is the second thing to go.

I’m
Which one?
Yea no thanks for checking.. hey who did you vote for? Lol

She’s rarely in the news these days. This is the first time I’ve seen her say anything for like a couple of months. And before that she didn’t say anything for like what, a year?

And yet I see Trump bring up her name at every single rally.
you go to all his rallies?.....you really are obsessed....dam dean find a hobby....

Which one?
Yea no thanks for checking.. hey who did you vote for? Lol
wow.....you must have some good stuff....lol...

Forum List

Back