Trump now unelectable

But what you’re ACTUALLY going to do is sit there and cry like a little bitch for me.

Nice try but another big failure to distract from the fact that you traitorously support illegal, corrupt elections, political oppression, and fraud presidencies supporting a takeover of the American political system just so long as it is the outcome you desired.

Nice try but another big failure to distract from the fact that you traitorously support illegal, corrupt elections, political oppression, and fraud presidencies supporting a takeover of the American political system just so long as it is the outcome you desired.
Sorry, but I don’t believe in your conspiracy theory. Prove it to the courts and it will have credibility.

Let’s just call it what it is. You’re a crybaby sore loser and you’re upset that you lost.

Sucks for you huh? Cry for me, loser.

Trump's antics and meltdown during his last few months in office have made him unelectable in any future race. If the Republicans are insane enough to try to nominate him they are deserving of a landslide defeat.
The FEAR is so thick on the 666 DemNazi Left that you can cut it with a knife.

Trump's antics and meltdown during his last few months in office have made him unelectable in any future race. If the Republicans are insane enough to try to nominate him they are deserving of a landslide defeat.

If I remember correctly, he was "unelectable" back in 2016 too...

A lot can happen between now and the next election that could turn the voters... I know I wouldn't for Kamala Harris... then again I wouldn't vote for Trump either, so...

Do you just go around posting "Trump is bad" threads all day long?

You might go see a doctor about this mental condition you have. Trump has been living in your head rent free for a while now. Are you hearing voices now?

All you actually do is cry like a little bitch when your guy loses.

Idiot, you make it sound like Trump loses all the time. Trump has only lost once, traitor, the election STUNK to high heaven no matter how you want to try to cook it and nothing you can say or do can stop me from investigating the election to see if it really was just a huge fluke or a criminal enterprise, because unlike you, I want my vote to really matter.

We don’t know who will win in 2024. What we DO know is that you crybabies are going to be crying for the next 3.5 years.
Watching all of the deaths and carnage in Blue areas is enough levity for us to have a good time with until those 3.5 years are up.

the election STUNK to high heaven no matter how you want to try to cook it and nothing you can say or do can stop me from investigating the election to see if it really was just a huge fluke or a criminal enterprise, because unlike you, I want my vote to really matter.

Translation: you’re going to whine like a bitch for the next 3.5 years on an anonymous message board.

Have fun with that. :itsok:

Rump has been unelectable since January 6, 2021.

It's why he slunk out of town on January 20th... the weasel.

Forum List

Back