Trump now unelectable

You're just too stupid to realize or admit it.

No doubts about you, but you're too stupid to know that LOOKING like an idiot TO an idiot is actually FLATTERY.

Thank you.

Not my fault you can't comprehend simple things.

You feel better now? Or do you intend to whine at me some more? If you do, can you do me a favor and cry into my coffee cup? Thanks.

Isn’t it great that America told people like you to go fuck yourselves?

:)
Let them nominate Trump... It is there decision anyway...

If they think Trump is the best they got then go on ahead...

Personally I think by the time we get to that stage trump is going to be very damaged goods, but we'll see..

Biden should just focus on COVID Vaccines, Infrastructure, Healthcare... Stuff that matter to people....

Let them nominate Trump... It is there decision anyway...

If they think Trump is the best they got then go on ahead...

Personally I think by the time we get to that stage trump is going to be very damaged goods, but we'll see..

Biden should just focus on COVID Vaccines, Infrastructure, Healthcare... Stuff that matter to people....
Fine with me if they do. I can see this going a few different ways.

- If Trump decides to run, I think he wins the Republican nomination and then loses the general election. His approval rating was already low before losing, then it tanked when the Jan 6 incident happened. I think he would get crushed in the debates over that and he wouldn't be able to win over the independents unless Democrats really screw something up, which is possible. If Trump loses a second time, then we'll finally see the McConnell faction of the party take over and turn the Republican party against Trumpism.

- I can also see Trump deciding not to run. In my opinion, I don't think he ever wanted the job in the first place. I think it was a publicity stunt and he's as surprised as we are that he won the first time. Maybe he milks the rubes for as long as he can, then decides to drop out. Probably with some stupid excuse to save his ego.

Oh I'm going to enjoy these four years.
They'll never be the four years you expect. But glad to see you like paying $3.50/gallon for gasoline and having a 30 trillion dollar deficit!

How about you, little guy? Are you going to enjoy them?
Moron, I'm 6'5 and 300 pounds and could pick you up by your neck and throw you. But then, I bet most ladies could too.

Unlike you, I'm fine with how things are. Joe's in office, Trump is gone, there is nothing I can do about it, life moves on, Joe grows more senile, Kammy more stupid, you more embarrassed, and I just sit back and laugh every day at the pathetic shit show and how none of it can be blamed on Trump any longer as I watch and read waiting to see what new developments come out of the election investigations because I DON'T want to live in your banana republic.

Trump's antics and meltdown during his last few months in office have made him unelectable in any future race. If the Republicans are insane enough to try to nominate him they are deserving of a landslide defeat.

Mad_Jack_Flint

Its going to get a whole lot worse when Trump officials and the DOJ testifies at the 1/6 hearing.

Rosen and other Justice officials were at the center of a pressure campaign by Trump and other White House officials to back his claims of vote fraud. Frustrated that the Justice Department didn't find evidence of fraud, Trump contemplated replacing Rosen with Jeffrey Clark, another Justice Department official who signaled support for the fraud claims. Rosen and a group of top Justice officials prepared to resign if Clark were made acting attorney general.

Last edited:
Trump's antics and meltdown during his last few months in office have made him unelectable in any future race. If the Republicans are insane enough to try to nominate him they are deserving of a landslide defeat.
The real question is, is our nation insane enough to elect him again? I'm not making any bets. Are you?

They'll never be the four years you expect. But glad to see you like paying $3.50/gallon for gasoline and having a 30 trillion dollar deficit!

Moron, I'm 6'5 and 300 pounds and could pick you up by your neck and throw you. But then, I bet most ladies could too.

Unlike you, I'm fine with how things are. Joe's in office, Trump is gone, there is nothing I can do about it, life moves on, Joe grows more senile, Kammy more stupid, you more embarrassed, and I just sit back and laugh every day at the pathetic shit show and how none of it can be blamed on Trump any longer as I watch and read waiting to see what new developments come out of the election investigations because I DON'T want to live in your banana republic.

My brothers are all 6'4'' AND 6' 5" None of them are that heavy.

I have heard and read the Donald’s speach, can’t see where he says take the place over, or advocates violence for that matter. Please show me where this is.
So is Maxine Water and the crew then also responsible for inciting riots based on her actual words?

This country cannot survive another four years of that moron's bitching, outbursts, whining, stupidity, laziness & psychotic rants.
Laziness?
You mean like Obama?
Or the fact that Biden needs a nap a couple of times a day or he can't make it thru the day?
You'd rather put this country in the hands of these bums because of a few tweets.

Last edited:
Laziness?
You mean like Obama?
Or the fact that Biden needs a nap a couple of times a day or he can't make it thru the day?
October 19 2018

9 hours of ‘Executive Time’: Trump’s unstructured days define his presidency​

The president’s schedule shows huge swaths of his day unplanned, allowing his whims and momentary interests to drive White House business.

President Donald Trump had about three times as much free time planned for last Tuesday as work time, according to his private schedule. The president was slated for more than nine hours of “Executive Time,” a euphemism for the unstructured time Trump spends tweeting, phoning friends and watching television. Official meetings, policy briefings and public appearances — typically the daily work of being president — consumed barely more than three hours of his day.

Forum List

Back