Trump not invited to 'secretive' think tank conference with GOP mega-donors: report

If its a stiff like romney or mccain the mega-doner backroom boys can cancel Christmas

because they will lose too much of the republican base voters to win the election
Those two America haters would have been invited in a heartbeat,the asswipe op ignores that reality.

Haven’t you heard,he DOES love the demonrat party.he will attack warmonger bush and patriot trump but he WONT attack Bush’s buddies biden,clinton or obama.

i guanantee you one fake trump supporter PoliticalChic will never show up on this thread because of her hypocrisy she won’t accept it that Obama was a clone of bush that expanded his corruption.she won’t acknowledge her hero Bush hates trump therefore she is a fake trump supporter,the only reason she likes trump is the name Republican is attached to it.if he was a democrat she would hate him where me and you,we could care less,if he was a dem,we would still be a big trump supporter. So you can see why she is a fake ass trump supporter,I bring these facts up on her thread and she pretends not to see them when I call her out what a fake trump supporter she is and her hypocrisy thst Obama was no differerent than bush.:abgg2q.jpg:
If we're going to be honest here, Trump isn't much to the right of '70s-'80s democrats like Humphrey, William Proxmire, and Daniel Patrick Moynahan....Which gives us a great view of how far to the that left the Bushbot neocon GOP has been dragged.

I’m not so sure about that
I'm not so sure he will run. Traitor Trump is waiting for the American economy to collapse. He is praying for America to suffer so he can clothe himself as the savior.

Once we get out from under inflation and the supply chain corrects itself and oil prices come back down, things will be going too well for Trump's whining to succeed.

He is hoping we do NOT get out from under these things.

If nobody picks up the Murica-first populist banner, he may well repeat '16.

If anything in this world is certain it's that the nation has had more than its fill of the smug, sniffing, stuffed shirt, sellout GOP.
I hope so

I guess it all depends on the Tweener crowd

they always claim that the game is rigged and whichever party wins there is little difference under the surface

then trump came along promising teal change and the Tweeners turned their noses at him too

I hope so

I guess it all depends on the Tweener crowd

they always claim that the game is rigged and whichever party wins there is little difference under the surface

then trump came along promising teal change and the Tweeners turned their noses at him too
Black men and the Hispanics are flocking to the populist message in droves.....They're waking up to the fact that the democrats have hoodwinked them.

That's not to say that Trump isn't a master hoodwinker...Just that working class pigmented people like gasoline under two bucks, a decent job, safe neighborhoods, and a secure southern border more than the nut cases running the Democrat party think they do.

I'm not so sure he will run. Traitor Trump is waiting for the American economy to collapse. He is praying for America to suffer so he can clothe himself as the savior.

Once we get out from under inflation and the supply chain corrects itself and oil prices come back down, things will be going too well for Trump's whining to succeed.

He is hoping we do NOT get out from under these things.
Is Krugman posting for you?

I dunno.... the stuttering shit clown is a tough sell.

Without stealing elections you mother fuckers are toast. That's a fact.

Let's see how much election theft takes place in Nov. <snicker>

If we're going to be honest here, Trump isn't much to the right of '70s-'80s democrats like Humphrey, William Proxmire, and Daniel Patrick Moynahan....Which gives us a great view of how far to the that left the Bushbot neocon GOP has been dragged.
This stupid fuck paid shill is such a moron he does not get it that if trump was a dem,he would not be invited to the Demonrat donors party either as Clinton,obama,pelosi,newsome,and whitmer would be sense they are part of the nwo agenda to destroy America thst the neocon gops like graham,bush,and Romney are in league with.

You say so. Republicans have lost the popular vote more and more every election.
Well, when all the Republicans can do is whine about other people's ideas and not come up with any better ideas of their own, that's bound to happen.

"Obamacare sucks. We'll replace Obamacare. Yeah, that's it. We'll replace it with....uh...have to get back to you. In two weeks."

You say so. Republicans have lost the popular vote more and more every election.
Meaningless....Presidential elections are match play, not stroke play....You can win by 5 million votes in each of California and New York all you want, and it doesn't mean shit.

The crap narratiuve that democrats have peddled for going on 20 years, about the Hispanic and black vote being locks for them, is blowing up in their faces, with their idiotic policies.,..Hispanics and black me are favoring the GOP populism more and more each day.

If anything is losing steam in the GOP, it's the Chamber of Commerce corporatists and bloodthirsty war machine noecons.....The very asswipes who've put this little circle jerk confab together.

Meaningless....Presidential elections are match play, not stroke play....You can win by 5 million votes in each of California and New York all you want, and it doesn't mean shit.

The crap narratiuve that democrats have peddled for going on 20 years, about the Hispanic and black vote being locks for them, is blowing up in their faces, with their idiotic policies.,..Hispanics and black me are favoring the GOP populism more and more each day.

If anything is losing steam in the GOP, it's the Chamber of Commerce corporatists and bloodthirsty war machine noecons.....The very asswipes who've put this little circle jerk confab together.
It matters in whether the base is shrinking. It is.

Forum List

Back