Trump not invited to 'secretive' think tank conference with GOP mega-donors: report

Yeah, he would be in a really bad position, if Biden wasnt messing everything up and making democrats look stupid as fuck. Trump "could shoot someone" in broad daylight and he will still get voted into office. :laugh:
He probably should have shot someone in 2020 because he got his fat orange ass fired.

Trump is finished! His political career is circling the drain. Despite his diehard base of moronic minions, he is losing support among others, who are conservative but realistic and understand the need to move on

In addition:

And

By, By Donnie! You have done enough damage!
So, basically, all the lying, double-dealing, warmongering, Bush-blowing, neocon assholes, who got Murica mired in Iraq and Afghanistan -the very people who made Trump possible- are all butthurt and forming their own little treehouse club.

I have a better idea....Go join the Democrat Party, you fucking sniveling little bitches.

So, basically, all the lying, double-dealing, warmongering, Bush-blowing, neocon assholes, who got Murica mired in Iraq and Afghanistan -the very people who made Trump possible- are all butthurt and forming their own little treehouse club.

I have a better idea....Go join the Democrat Party, you fucking sniveling little bitches.
This is an interesting take. There is merit to it.

Trump is finished! His political career is circling the drain. Despite his diehard base of moronic minions, he is losing support among others, who are conservative but realistic and understand the need to move on

In addition:

And

With TDS this bad you should taking Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin intravenously

In addition:

And

Can’t be very secretive if you fucking know about it. If you think the donor class of either party is interested in anything but holding on to their wealth you’re fucking retarded.

Trump is with the people of this country.....not the rich donors that are fucking it up.

View attachment 612124
:thankusmile: Thst is WHY he wasn’t invited,this paid shill from Langley obviously does not understand that.:abgg2q.jpg: The bushs Romney’s,Grahams,they are Rinos who DO get invited cause they DO donate to them,as always the trump haters have shit on their face in embarrassment.:abgg2q.jpg: Republican patriots like trump,Ron Desantis and kristy Noem will never get invited. Stupid fucks like this trollboy will never get thst t. :rofl:

No, unfortunately he’s not.

Trump remains overwhelmingly popular among Republicans – the base in particular – and tops polls as the preferred GOP 2024 presidential nominee.

In fact, this snub will make Trump even more popular among his supporters.
Trump wasn’t a member of the Romney and Company crowd, no surprise he still isn’t. Overly polished politicians, like Romney, do not connect with the average voter nor with many well-read voters. I didn’t vote for Trump in 2012 (would never vote for Hillary) but voted Trump in 2016.

Which 2024 candidate will the “Romney Republicans” back? I’d vote for an independent candidate over any overly polished Republican out of touch and talks with the other side of their mouth, similar to Hillary’s MO. No tx.

Last edited:
"I'm self-funding my own campaign." - Donald Trump, 2016.

"And you'll say that's dumb. It doesn't make sense. But then when you think, it does make sense because these politicians are representing interests, whether it's a country or a company, where doing the stupid deals actually makes sense only for that politician and for that company or country."

Trump may not sweep the primaries like he did in 2016

so it might be a tougher jog in 2024

if trump loses the nomination, all the tight-ass bigshots will demand that the republican base give full support to the nominee even though it isnt trump just as we did in 2008 and 2012

However when trump won in 2016 many of the high muckity mucks sat on their hands or even supported hillary or biden

I hope not, but the day may come when the repub swamp rats are as hated by the republican base as democrats are

Last edited:

Haven’t you heard,he DOES love the demonrat party.he will attack warmonger bush and patriot trump but he WONT attack Bush’s buddies biden,clinton or obama.

i guanantee you one fake trump supporter PoliticalChic will never show up on this thread because of her hypocrisy she won’t accept it that Obama was a clone of bush that expanded his corruption.she won’t acknowledge her hero Bush hates trump therefore she is a fake trump supporter,the only reason she likes trump is the name Republican is attached to it.if he was a democrat she would hate him where me and you,we could care less,if he was a dem,we would still be a big trump supporter. So you can see why she is a fake ass trump supporter,I bring these facts up on her thread and she pretends not to see them when I call her out what a fake trump supporter she is and her hypocrisy thst Obama was no differerent than bush.:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump wasn’t a member of the Romney and Company crowd, no surprise he still isn’t. Overly polished politicians, like Romney, do not connect with the average voter nor with many well-read voters. I didn’t vote for Trump in 2012 (would never vote for Hillary) but voted Trump in 2016.

Which 2024 candidate will the “Romney Republicans” back? I’d vote for an independent candidate over any overly polished Republican out of touch and talks with the other side of their mouth, similar to Hillary’s MO. No tx.
If its a stiff like romney or mccain the mega-doner backroom boys can cancel Christmas

because they will lose too much of the republican base voters to win the election

Your wasting your breath Claire,he is a loyal Demonrat supporter.won’t accept reality thst trump is the first real conservative gop president for the people instead of the elite sense Calvin coolidge.

Forum List

Back