Trump needed to find 11,000 votes....Looks like they found 12,400

Even if these people did vote in their previous county, is that enough reason to disenfranchise them? I moved in early Oct from one county to the next. By the time I had the proof of where I now lived it was too late to change my registration thus I voted at my previous voting site.

How is this fraud? Why should such a vote not count?
If you're talking Florida already voted previously, you need no proof, just last and new address, Fl DL and the last 4 of your soc.

How do you know it was them that voted or was somebody gaming the system?

It is election law.

Can someone help me out here?

I'm certain the election was illegally stolen from Trump in 2020, but this doesn't tell me how.

Let's say 12400 people did illegally vote in the wrong county. Does that mean ALL were Biden votes and had they voted in the correct county, ALL would have voted for Trump?

I'm just not seeing where this is relevant. Voting in the wrong county happens. Just so you only vote once. That doesn't equal fraud, as much as stupidity.
The votes would be disqualified, per existing election law.
This is how the left ran to courts bending existing election laws during the pandemic.
What if someone in that wrong county never voted but someone else does?
I hope you realize both parties have total access to registration records, know where you live and what party affiliation you have, when the last time you voted was, etc.

If you're talking Florida already voted previously, you need no proof, just last and new address, Fl DL and the last 4 of your soc.

I do not live in Florida.

We closed on our house on 4 Oct and moved in on 5 Oct. The State of Ill wants proof of residency to change your voter registration, we could not provide that in time to meet the 30 day out rule. Thus we voted in our old voting spot. Not illegal, not gaming the system and just one vote.

How do you know it was them that voted or was somebody gaming the system?

Indeed, how do you know? And why would you try and disenfranchise voters if you do not know?

I do not live in Florida.

We closed on our house on 4 Oct and moved in on 5 Oct. The State of Ill wants proof of residency to change your voter registration, we could not provide that in time to meet the 30 day out rule. Thus we voted in our old voting spot. Not illegal, not gaming the system and just one vote.

Indeed, how do you know? And why would you try and disenfranchise voters if you do not know?

Change of address usually isn't a big issue if you're already been registered to vote in that state, yet each state has it's own rules.

Where I live they tell you to do what you did if under 30.

Same here, and the answer was vote in our old spot since it was only a dozen miles up the road.

Yet somehow that is a bad thing according to your OP

Same here, and the answer was vote in our old spot since it was only a dozen miles up the road.

Yet somehow that is a bad thing according to your OP
The OP doesn't specifically deal with that particular issue. I don't think this is the only issue either.
The election law says what the rules are and as citizens, it's our responsibility to abide by them. Your specific instance is addressed by the same law.
It is a valid issue to be raised and looked into. What if many of these were just to lazy to reregister and voted in several elections since then? That is not right or fair to the people who abide by the rules.

The OP doesn't specifically deal with that particular issue. I don't think this is the only issue either.
The election law says what the rules are and as citizens, it's our responsibility to abide by them. Your specific instance is addressed by the same law.
It is a valid issue to be raised and looked into. What if many of these were just to lazy to reregister and voted in several elections since then? That is not right or fair to the people who abide by the rules.

I have no problem looking into it, but the idea it would change the outcome of a national election is a bit silly. As long as it is still just one vote per person, the outcome is unchanged for something like POTUS or a statewide office.

The bigger issue might be local races since they are voting on local races in a place they no longer live. I was actually annoyed I could not vote where I moved since I could not vote for the local offices.

The votes would be disqualified, per existing election law.
This is how the left ran to courts bending existing election laws during the pandemic.
What if someone in that wrong county never voted but someone else does?
I hope you realize both parties have total access to registration records, know where you live and what party affiliation you have, when the last time you voted was, etc.

They would be disqualified in THOSE counties but then they would be allowed to vote in the correct county.

So you've just moved 12500 marbles from one bucket into another.

What have you accomplished?

What defeat.The republicans scored more of the popular vote
in this years Midterms.More House members.
Plus in 2020 { which Was Stolen } No Republican Incumbent Lost.
Just a couple Reps who had off year placements as filing in for
empty seats { retirements etc. }.
Plus Trump won 2,497 Counties to Biden's 477 counties.
In 2020.Plus 18 of 19 Bellwether Battleground Counties.
In the past the party in the White House lost about 60 seats in the House and often control of the Senate. You guy under-performed.

In the past the party in the White House lost about 60 seats in the House and often control of the Senate. You guy under-performed.

You upset because we didn't beat your asses as bad as we have in the past?

Just like in football, a win is a win. Republicans even took 4 very blue districts in very blue New York, some that had been blue for decades. I consider that a win. You look at raw numbers, I look at where the winning happened. In very red districts? No, IN VERY BLUE ONES. You also must remember that Biden illegally purchased young voters with taxpayer dollars by trying to forgive their student debt. Had he not done this I can promise more Republicans would have won.

As it is there are 28 Republican governors and only 22 democrat. Republicans swept the governorships. I would say democrats are bigtime Losers.

Last edited:
You upset because we didn't beat your asses as bad as we have in the past?
I'm upset about the 2022 election? Far from it. Biden will still get his judges and the GOP will more than likely shut down the government/fight about the debt ceiling etc.... providing the perfect political foil going forward. Biden and the democrats with some level headed republicans in the Senate did some governing--passing major legislation. The outcome in the House stops the Biden legislative agenda but most of the major stuff he wanted to pass has been passed already. Too late for you. Too bad, so sad.

The pathetic GOP showing in the 2022 midterms makes me quite happy. Not only because I'm a liberal and the democrats are the only game in town right now but because it means the nation rejected the election deniers in competitive races and soundly rejected those closest to Trump. A good sign for America.
Just like in football, a win is a win. Republicans even took 4 very blue districts in very blue New York, some that had been blue for decades. I consider that a win. You look at raw numbers, I look at where the winning happened. In very red districts? No, IN VERY BLUE ONES.
:th_spinspin:
You also must remember that Biden illegally purchased young voters with taxpayer dollars by trying to forgive their student debt. Had he not done this I can promise more Republicans would have won.
Pure lie.
As it is there are 28 Republican governors and only 22 democrat. Republicans swept the governorships. I would say democrats are bigtime Losers.
LOL... Meanwhile back in reality, the Democrats flipped 2 state houses. I guess you haven't been paying attention to what happened in Arizona?

Bah Humbug?

In a complaint filed earlier this month with the Georgia State Board of Elections, Mark Davis, an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, alerted the state to data indicating that in both November 2020 and November 2022, thousands of Georgians may have voted illegally by moving but then, rather than re-registering to vote as required by the state’s election code, casting ballots in the county in which they no longer resided.

The 2020 general election saw every problem identified in the “Building Confidence in U.S. Elections” play out. And the 2022 midterms, and especially the chaos in Arizona, prove that defective elections remain a problem.
So there was no intentional cheating by the Dems.

Forum List

Back