Trump Must Be Removed....NOW!

Yes. Trump encouraged them and they believed they could prevent the certification of the Electoral College results.

2nd Grade Snickerdoodles: March 2014

Thank you for that emotional psychic interpretation, snowflake....

:p

You don't have to be psychic.. Listen to Trump.

The 25th amendment is not meant to remove Presidents because you don’t like the way they are doing their job. It is meant to temporarily replace a President who has medical or mental problems.

Impeachment is for removing a President for cause. But it sets a standard of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. I don’t think Trumps rhetoric yesterday meets that standard.

The best way to remove a President who performs poorly is through the vote. That is what we did last November

The 25th also considered the possibility of a president who might go mad... A lot has been written about how they came to the decision re: the 25th.

Sedition and insurrection done by the president, specifically yesterday, are enough to disqualify trump immediately. Mike Pence can serve the next 2 two weeks.

View attachment 438600

Story by Yoni Appelbaum
JANUARY 6, 2021

The president of the united states summoned his supporters to Washington, D.C., today, and then stood in front of the White House and lied to them, insisting that he had won the election and that extraordinary measures were necessary to vindicate his win. They took his message to heart, marching up the National Mall toward Capitol Hill. Breaking through barricades and police lines, Confederate battle flags dotting the crowd, the insurrectionists seized control of the United States Capitol, putting Congress to flight.

Four years ago, Donald Trump swore to faithfully execute the office of president of the United States and, to the best of his ability, to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States. He lost little time in breaking that oath. On December 18, 2019, the House of Representatives reluctantly and belatedly performed its constitutional duty, impeaching the president for abusing his power and obstructing Congress. The Senate refused to similarly perform its own constitutional duty, declining to take up the charges in earnest and failing to muster the requisite two-thirds majority for removal. Only a single Republican, Senator Mitt Romney, acknowledged the obvious truth of the charges, voting to remove the president from office.

Trump has today broken his oath in even more spectacular fashion. The seeds sown by Republican obeisance and congressional quiescence have now yielded their bitter harvest. With his incitement of a direct assault on the people’s house, the president has forfeited his claim to finish his term. The House must again impeach him, and the Senate must vote to remove him. And as it does so, it must bar him from ever again serving in public office.

The Atlantic

Wat's all the drama about? It was a 'mostly peaceful protest'....right CNN?

CNN Calls Riot 'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...

Again, were any of these protests about subverting a Constitutional procedure with the intent of overturning a free and fair election? No?...Sit down and shut up!
The problem with that is they don’t believe it was a free and fair election. They think the constitution was violated by a fraudulent election and want it stopped.

So, who’s right?
When proven traitors and criminals who spent 4 years attempting to overthrow the US govt by illegally / treasonously removing a president who was elected in a fair election tells them election fraud WAS committed during the new election but not enough to matter - to trust them on this, it's hard to believe a damn thing the proven criminals and traitors say. More than just their word is required.
It’s certainly ironic that the left is calling the Capitol protesters treasonous, while ignoring what O Hillary and their minions did to Trump.

Stopping Trump makes him a kind of martyr. Leave him in place. Don't overplay the hand.. There are trials coming which will be highly damaging... Suck the life out of him with endless court dates...

Trump in his final days as a cornered animal becomes even more dangerous. Imagine if Trump issues a blanket pardon to all the people who took part in the storming of the capitol building on January 6th, and then said he would do the same if they did it again.

they need to wait until after jan 20 to arrest them.
Are you REALLY this stupid or is it an act of some sort?

as long as donny is in office - he can pardon any seditious criminal he desires.

roger stone, pauly walnuts & the leader of Q anon - mike flynn. so why not his trump humping deplorables?

Last edited:
Stopping Trump makes him a kind of martyr. Leave him in place. Don't overplay the hand.. There are trials coming which will be highly damaging... Suck the life out of him with endless court dates...

Trump in his final days as a cornered animal becomes even more dangerous. Imagine if Trump issues a blanket pardon to all the people who took part in the storming of the capitol building on January 6th, and then said he would do the same if they did it again.

they need to wait until after jan 20 to arrest them.

Apparently TDS is permanent. :laughing0301:

sure is:

Six months after Trump leaves office, I will have forgotten about him.

You on the other hand, are doomed to having him run rampant in that vast empty space between your ears, until the day you take your last breath on earth.

He's probably spray-painting pictures of dicks all over the inside of your skull right now, after he took a big smelly dump in there.

:laughing0301:

091217grafitti2.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x650.jpg

uh-huh. & i bet you thought that reply CONtained some real merit, didn't you?

lol ....

cornflake.gif

Crazy talk.

It was very impressive, but that was not on Trump, that was Americans taking our country back.
They didn't take back anything. Most of them are going to take prison terms.
I'm just amazed they were not all shot dead.

There is zero tolerance for white conservative insurrections of any kind.

Those ignorant goons don't represent White Americans.

The protesters certainly represent me and all my fellow white Americans here. Not sure what you are talking about.
We know you're an ignorant goon. But not all white Americans here are trump nut lickers.

You don't know a shit about anything.

Brilliant Americans showing up for displays of their Americanism.

I would like for politifarce fact check that.
I know more than your punk ass and I know that not every white person here are represented by a bunch of retards attacking the capital about something that did not happen,

Trump's biggest problem is his low IQ and lack of education. He really has no choices about the way he thinks or behaves.

i'd say his biggest problem is his sociopathy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Sedition and insurrection done by the president, specifically yesterday, are enough to disqualify trump immediately. Mike Pence can serve the next 2 two weeks.

View attachment 438600

Story by Yoni Appelbaum
JANUARY 6, 2021

The president of the united states summoned his supporters to Washington, D.C., today, and then stood in front of the White House and lied to them, insisting that he had won the election and that extraordinary measures were necessary to vindicate his win. They took his message to heart, marching up the National Mall toward Capitol Hill. Breaking through barricades and police lines, Confederate battle flags dotting the crowd, the insurrectionists seized control of the United States Capitol, putting Congress to flight.

Four years ago, Donald Trump swore to faithfully execute the office of president of the United States and, to the best of his ability, to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States. He lost little time in breaking that oath. On December 18, 2019, the House of Representatives reluctantly and belatedly performed its constitutional duty, impeaching the president for abusing his power and obstructing Congress. The Senate refused to similarly perform its own constitutional duty, declining to take up the charges in earnest and failing to muster the requisite two-thirds majority for removal. Only a single Republican, Senator Mitt Romney, acknowledged the obvious truth of the charges, voting to remove the president from office.

Trump has today broken his oath in even more spectacular fashion. The seeds sown by Republican obeisance and congressional quiescence have now yielded their bitter harvest. With his incitement of a direct assault on the people’s house, the president has forfeited his claim to finish his term. The House must again impeach him, and the Senate must vote to remove him. And as it does so, it must bar him from ever again serving in public office.

The Atlantic
Bwahahahaha

God, you people are pathetic.
One mostly peaceful protests by a bunch of unarmed women and senior citizens has you all so scared.

Crazy talk.

It was very impressive, but that was not on Trump, that was Americans taking our country back.

The protesters certainly represent me and all my fellow white Americans here. Not sure what you are talking about.
We know you're an ignorant goon. But not all white Americans here are trump nut lickers.

I know more than your punk ass and I know that not every white person here are represented by a bunch of retards attacking the capital about something that did not happen,

Trump's biggest problem is his low IQ and lack of education. He really has no choices about the way he thinks or behaves.

Probably.. He's a real sick guy... Not too bright, poorly educated, insecure, vindictive.

• Thanks
Crazy talk.

Probably.. He's a real sick guy... Not too bright, poorly educated, insecure, vindictive.

he's a sociopath who is also a malignant narcissist with arrested development. & that is just the start.

• Thanks

View attachment 438600

Story by Yoni Appelbaum
JANUARY 6, 2021

The Atlantic

Wat's all the drama about? It was a 'mostly peaceful protest'....right CNN?

CNN Calls Riot 'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...'Mostly Peaceful' As Reporter Stands In ...

Again, were any of these protests about subverting a Constitutional procedure with the intent of overturning a free and fair election? No?...Sit down and shut up!
The problem with that is they don’t believe it was a free and fair election. They think the constitution was violated by a fraudulent election and want it stopped.

So, who’s right?
When proven traitors and criminals who spent 4 years attempting to overthrow the US govt by illegally / treasonously removing a president who was elected in a fair election tells them election fraud WAS committed during the new election but not enough to matter - to trust them on this, it's hard to believe a damn thing the proven criminals and traitors say. More than just their word is required.
It’s certainly ironic that the left is calling the Capitol protesters treasonous, while ignoring what O Hillary and their minions did to Trump.
Things are not complicated. When you saw Nancy in the hair salon without a mask on that is all we have to know. Endless progs telling us to do things but not for themselves. We do not trust them. But we are all peons.

Crazy talk.

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving the self.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]

donny is textbook.

• Love
Pelosi is a CCP-compromised toady protecting other CCP puppets like Swalwell.

Crazy talk.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]

donny is textbook.

Great post.. Thank you.

Narcissists do have a penchant for violence and sadism.

Trump has a real problem with men.. He wants them to worship him or he's about dominating and humiliating them.

Crazy talk.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

[...]

donny is textbook.

Great post.. Thank you.

Trump has a real problem with men.. He wants them to worship him or he's about dominating and humiliating them.

his niece - who has all kindsa diplomas in psychiatry - says he's got so many levels of sickness that it would take decades to unfold them all.

Crazy talk.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

[...]

donny is textbook.

Great post.. Thank you.

his niece - who has all kindsa diplomas in psychiatry - says he's got so many levels of sickness that it would take decades to unfold them all.

I agree with her...

THIS!
Shows the difference in the responses to "whom ever" was in protest in DC.
Shameful!
Instead of quelling and condemning the insurrectionists yesterday this dumb, racist bastard of a President opted to blow them kisses, told them how much he loves them and wish them well on their journey.

If anyone ever needed to experience the consequence for treason it's this son-of-a-bitch.

THIS!
Shows the difference in the responses to "whom ever" was in protest in DC.
Shameful!
Instead of quelling and condemning the insurrectionists yesterday this dumb, racist bastard of a President opted to blow them kisses, told them how much he loves them and wish them well on their journey.

If anyone ever needed to experience the consequence for treason it's this son-of-a-bitch.

Trump told them again the election was stolen, and then said, "We love you. You're special". Unbelievable.

• Thanks
Trump is the greatest President of modern times. Maybe the best President in the history of the Republic.

He had a unselfish non self serving agenda to make this county great again after 28 years of disastrous RINO and Democrat leadership. He was working to undo all the damage by the Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama Liberal administrations. Damage that sapped the wealth and liberty of this country. Allowed welfare queens, foreign countries and Illegals to hurt us.

The Swamp and greedy special interest groups didn't like that and orchstrated a campaign of hate and disinformation against him. Even attempting a coup and filthy partisan impeachment.

Then the Communist Party USA stole an election from the American people and real American Partiots got pissed and that is a good thing.

Trump was the last great hope for America. Now that the Republicans have bent the knee to their Communists masters then nothing is left but for America to slide into being a soulless dismal Socialist shithole like many other countries in the world.

The Communists have won. Not only with corruption but by brain washing the Useful idiots that are too weak and stupid to understand they are being fucked.

It is an old story that we have seen played out in other countries and it always end badly.

• Funny

Forum List

Back