Trump Must Be Removed....NOW!

There is evidence that patriotic Americans gathered at the capitol hill in a peaceful demonstration of force.
There is evidence that some loons stormed the white house over nothing.

Crazy talk.

It was very impressive, but that was not on Trump, that was Americans taking our country back.
They didn't take back anything. Most of them are going to take prison terms.
I'm just amazed they were not all shot dead.

There is zero tolerance for white conservative insurrections of any kind.

Those ignorant goons don't represent White Americans.

The protesters certainly represent me and all my fellow white Americans here. Not sure what you are talking about.
We know you're an ignorant goon. But not all white Americans here are trump nut lickers.

You don't know a shit about anything.

Brilliant Americans showing up for displays of their Americanism.

I would like for politifarce fact check that.
I know more than your punk ass and I know that not every white person here are represented by a bunch of retards attacking the capital about something that did not happen,

There is evidence that patriotic Americans gathered at the capitol hill in a peaceful demonstration of force.

Over stolen elections and anti-American government.

I don't see many better reasons to gather in a display of force.

Over stolen elections and anti-American government.

I don't see many better reasons to gather in a display of force.
Like I said, they stormed the capital over nothing.

Crazy talk.

It was very impressive, but that was not on Trump, that was Americans taking our country back.

The protesters certainly represent me and all my fellow white Americans here. Not sure what you are talking about.
We know you're an ignorant goon. But not all white Americans here are trump nut lickers.

I know more than your punk ass and I know that not every white person here are represented by a bunch of retards attacking the capital about something that did not happen,

Trump's biggest problem is his low IQ and lack of education. He really has no choices about the way he thinks or behaves.

Crazy talk.

Trump's biggest problem is his low IQ and lack of education. He really has no choices about the way he thinks or behaves.

That may be your biggest problem, but it certainly isn't Trump's.

Crazy talk.

That may be your biggest problem, but it certainly isn't Trump's.

Pay close attention. Trump is really dumb and so are Eric and Don jr.

Trump condemned the Capital actions as far as was reported by the real news.

The problem is he opened the mild condemnation with claiming he had a huge election victory, bigger than in 2016.
The media and the entertainers bludgeoned him and his voters 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With no letup. They are the real criminals. Trump is a fighter. He fought back. A moderate populist that the Progs and RINOS and deep state can not stand. Well we know our future.

Poor little dumbed down lemmings...your “free” stuff is on the way soon enough. You just have to wait a couple more weeks.

Trumpism has been exposed for what it is: a cancer on the Republican Party and a real threat to democracy in the United States. It is in our power — starting with Republican politicians in Washington D.C. and red states, the mass media news outlets, as well as voters throughout the country — to make Jan. 6, 2021 the day Trumpism died.

The problem is he opened the mild condemnation with claiming he had a huge election victory, bigger than in 2016.
The media and the entertainers bludgeoned him and his voters 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With no letup. They are the real criminals. Trump is a fighter. He fought back. A moderate populist that the Progs and RINOS and deep state can not stand. Well we know our future.

Trump began his presidency with lies and screw ups. Do you remember Rex Tillerson saying he was an effing moron?

Do you remember him showing off to give the Russians Israeli intelligence?

amazing.

You're justifying Trump encouraging this at the same time "you" (meaning your fellow Trumpers) claim he didn't

Other Trumpers justify the mob while claiming it was actually Antifa and not Trumpers.

You people will simply say anything

None of it has any basis in reality

Poor little dumbed down lemmings...your “free” stuff is on the way soon enough. You just have to wait a couple more weeks.

Trumpism has been exposed for what it is: a cancer on the Republican Party and a real threat to democracy in the United States. It is in our power — starting with Republican politicians in Washington D.C. and red states, the mass media news outlets, as well as voters throughout the country — to make Jan. 6, 2021 the day Trumpism died.
And took the Republican Party with it

And took the Republican Party with it

Agree. Some of their speeches last night were a little too late. Did you see Lindsay Graham's speech? He is such a whore and I suppose will be sucking Biden's ass in two weeks.

He made all of his own issues. No pivot, no learning, no growth. No interest in doing the job. Just the attention and money that came from it. Don't blame the media for his incompetence and corruption. That's his fault.

Trump is a clear and present danger.

Pence's career is in ruins. He has nothing to lose by doing the honorable thing now.

He has nothing to gain.

BTW, didn't Biden indicate that he wanted to rule in a Bipartisan way? Shouldn't he be looking for Republicans to serve in high positions? Moderates like Pence?
Nothing is more important than this.

They didn't go far enough. The place should be a smoking ruin this morning. It is past time for the government to be in as much, or more, fear of the people than the people are in fear of the government.

They didn't go far enough. The place should be a smoking ruin this morning. It is past time for the government to be in as much, or more, fear of the people than the people are in fear of the government.

Does this vision also include lots of rope - or would tarring and feathers be enough?

Forum List

Back