Trump Mentioning Opioid Crisis Was Historic

Now of he could take it further and address these anti depressants that turn kids into mall shooters...

One of his best stances on drugs. His just say no to drugs moment has started off great!

I think it’s generic and stupid. The substance is not a problem. The problem is that we as a society find it nessicary to get high to an excess. Jamming up some old lady picking up a percoset prescription will do very little. All this is is a new boogie man to replace ISIS. Not impressed.

Wow . You cons are such lemmings. Trump giggles he's keys in front of you and you clap .

One of his best stances on drugs. His just say no to drugs moment has started off great!

I think it’s generic and stupid. The substance is not a problem. The problem is that we as a society find it nessicary to get high to an excess. Jamming up some old lady picking up a percoset prescription will do very little. All this is is a new boogie man to replace ISIS. Not impressed.
Wait, so you think opioid addiction is a good thing? Sad!

Wait, so you think opioid addiction is a good thing? Sad!

No, but using it as a boogie man or shiny object to distract the public is not. All Trump did was say “Opioids are bad”. For a good little dog as your type are that’s enough. For me? I find it lazy.

We have a social impetus to refuse to confront the realities of living. Taking drugs is no different than running off to that safe space where they play with coloring books, listen to soothing music and watch movies of puppies playing.

We have a social impetus to refuse to confront the realities of living. Taking drugs is no different than running off to that safe space where they play with coloring books, listen to soothing music and watch movies of puppies playing.

Taking the dope is the same as having a safe place. This opioid stuff won’t last. When all the old people can only get a scrip for five pills they will lay off .

Taking the dope is the same as having a safe place. This opioid stuff won’t last. When all the old people can only get a scrip for five pills they will lay off .

I had surgery on the bones and nerves in my foot. I didn't get any pain medication at all. Not even five pills. The doctor told me to try Benedryl. If I didn't need any pain medication, I see no reason why anyone other than those terminally ill need any pain medication.

He better watch out. Big Pharm don't play. He's messing with the most powerful Corporations on earth. The People must stay addicted to their drugs. Trump's picking some very powerful folks to tangle with.

Forum List

Back