Trump Meet The Press interview looks like a setup

No on this board. Don't forget the part how they tried to block the exits while there were people inside (or was that Portland)?

Not on this board. I supported my locale, but have no influence on other locations.

You would be wrong. Its bad to presume. I am very supportive of the PoPo, even why I am driving too fast.

Also I really miss Schitt's Creek.

Hey Zincy.

Who'd ya vote for?

And if you say anyone besides Lyin' Biden we'll all know who else is lyin'.

Which time?
Bush 1
Perot
Dole
Bush 2
Bush 2
Mccain
Romney
2016: Libertarian dope smoker dude
2020: Biden
Well, I voted fer Perot too. :beer:

Actually I voted for the 1st 3 in your list, and none of the others.

Pretty sure I voted fer Obammer. I bought into the "most transparent government" thing on the 1st time around.

Boy, was that a lie! :omg:

About 1 year later I realized how bad he was.

Last edited:
Reagan
Reagan
Bush I
Bush I
Bush II
Bush II
Snoopy
Snoopy
Ted Cruz
Jorgensen

I have voted for one Democrat my entire life, and that was in 1988 at the behest of Bill Buckley to unseat the liberal Republican Lowell Weicker from the US Senate.

Then the dumbass voters elected Weicker to governor the next cycle, and he instituted the state's first income tax.

Actually, I didn't vote for Snoopy in 2008. I just remembered. I didn't vote at all.

I still have that ballot. It will probably be worth something some day.

I voted Snoopy in 2012.

I wrote in Ted Cruz in 2016 for my mother who had recently passed. She was a Ted Cruz fan. Otherwise Pat Paulson would have gotten my vote.

Which time?
Bush 1
Perot
Dole
Bush 2
Bush 2
Mccain
Romney
2016: Libertarian dope smoker dude
2020: Biden

So you're a globalist neocon CIA dupe.

Got it.

I went from being a naive Democrat to being full on MAGA.

One of us journeyed outside of the matrix, the other traveled further inward.

You figure out which is which.

Must See TV, regardless. Agreed.

The part I don't like is that it will be edited, like 60 Minutes. The CNN event was great because it was live and that fake news slut could not control him. But a post interview NBC edit? I don't like the smell of that
Agreed.

Trump should agree to any interview with any person, so long as it is televised live, with his staff able to communicate with him if they pull any shenanigans like a time delay to censor him.

Trump interview looks like a setup: Matt Schlapp | National Report​

So, it looks like the greatest president in American history, Donald Trump, will be on Meet the Press on Sunday.

Why?

Is this a set up? He does not need to do this. He is the winner of the GOP primary already. Why is he doing this? He always has a plan. Is he 10 chess moves of the Marxist Left? Is he going to drop a bomb? Is he going to destroy the fake news wench the way he did on CNN? Whatever the plan is, it is sure to be great television.

Please Trump, pleae do the interview! We want to see you confess to more felonies & step all over your own dick again for the entire Country to see.

Thanks!

So, it looks like the greatest president in American history, Donald Trump, will be on Meet the Press on Sunday.

Why?

Is this a set up? He does not need to do this. He is the winner of the GOP primary already. Why is he doing this? He always has a plan. Is he 10 chess moves of the Marxist Left? Is he going to drop a bomb? Is he going to destroy the fake news wench the way he did on CNN? Whatever the plan is, it is sure to be great television.

he has not won any primaries.

Please Trump, pleae do the interview! We want to see you confess to more felonies & step all over your own dick again for the entire Country to see.

Thanks!

Yeah, cuz the first 3,000 sometimes he supposedly did that you jailed him and he never ran for President ever again.

The End.

Well, I voted fer Perot too. :beer:

Actually I voted for the 1st 3 in your list, and none of the others.

Pretty sure I voted fer Obammer. I bought into the "most transparent government" thing on the 1st time around.

Boy, was that a lie! :omg:

About 1 year later I realized how bad he was.

I have never voted for any democrat, ever. I have always seen the evil beneath the thin veneer of lies.

Why?

He did a great job against Caitlin Collins on CNN. Made her look so bad that even the left said it was a disaster. The game plan is simple, let the press attack him and then attack the press. And, it seems to always work in Trump's favor. The lefty media only has two choices, treat Trump fairly, which makes him look more legitimate and presidential, or attack Trump and make yourself look so biased that Trump can easily call them out for their bias.

He did a great job against Caitlin Collins on CNN. Made her look so bad that even the left said it was a disaster. The game plan is simple, let the press attack him and then attack the press. And, it seems to always work in Trump's favor. The lefty media only has two choices, treat Trump fairly, which makes him look more legitimate and presidential, or attack Trump and make yourself look so biased that Trump can easily call them out for their bias.

He is still my president. Fuck the Pedo Usurper

The CNN interviewer was an idiot. She didn't challenged Trump on a single one of his 50+ lies.

It won't be like that on Meet The Press. That's why Trump is afraid.

You mean asking Trump about public statements he's made, rage tweets on Twitter & shitposts on his TS is being biased?

The problem is that Trump, the Gangster Boss of The Gang Who Couldn't Think Straight thought he could get away with being a criminal lowlife. So now his stupid ass is going to head off to the slammer once he's found guilty. Which he will. :dance:

Forum List

Back