Trump made us a net-exporter of oil for the first time in 50 years and brought peace to the Middle East. Now it's an energy crisis and Israel bombed?

Barry banned new permits in Fed land.
That is because the oil MONOPOLY doesn't develop any wells where they find oil. They just cap them so none of the oil finds its way into the market. Big oil wants to CONTROL the oil, not market the oil. A perfect example was the deepwater Horizon leak. the only oil from that massive find that made it to market was the skimmed oil that leaked when the cap blew. once it was recapped not one drop of that well has made it to market.
Oil companies will drill and pump in any location it is economically feasible, Dumbass.

But, let's take your moronic logic and apply it...........you claim some oil companies who had Federal permits didn't develop them cuz they wanted to limit oil on the market............and Barry's solution to this was to ban any additional permits on Federal lands/Waters so there is NO CHANCE any oil would be developed on Federal lands.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

US oil production increased by 80% under Obama.. Why crap up Federal Land or invite another disaster like Deepwater Horizon?

Feasibility is based on the reserve assessment. Most wells in the US pump less than 50 bpd.

Do you understand why we still PUMP oil in the US?

What policies did Obama enact that were responsible for this?

Jesus wept.

The reason that all the oilmen borrowed money, leased rigs and started drilling was because the ppb was so high and they wanted to make money while the sun shines. That's how it works.. The oil business is a for profit business.

I asked you to detail the Obama policies that were responsible for this. You say they happened "under Obama" as if Obama had anything to do with it. So detail what Obama did to increase oil production or admit you have nothing but partisan bullshit and admit Obama did NOTHING for the oil industry, and in fact the drilling moratorium did immense damage to the oil industry on the Gulf Coast.

You can't claim something happened "under someone" giving them credit for it without being able to detail WHY they should get credit for it.

Got anything to refute this?

"By some estimates nearly 50,000 workers on the frontlines of the oil industry and another 150,000 in supporting positions have been thrown out of work by the Obama administration’s continual pursuit of a moratorium on offshore drilling."

I have repeately said that the reason for the increase in production was the high ppb NOT Obama. An idiot would know that.

Deepwater Horizon was a sloppy disaster because BP put speed ahead of safety.

Remember this?

Drill in Arctic seas? Rig that sunk, killing 53, casts doubt
Dec 23, 2011 · The sinking of a floating oil rig is intensifying fears that Russian companies searching for oil could cause a disastrous spill in the pristine waters of the Arctic. The Prirazlomnaya oil platform,...

That is because the oil MONOPOLY doesn't develop any wells where they find oil. They just cap them so none of the oil finds its way into the market. Big oil wants to CONTROL the oil, not market the oil. A perfect example was the deepwater Horizon leak. the only oil from that massive find that made it to market was the skimmed oil that leaked when the cap blew. once it was recapped not one drop of that well has made it to market.
Oil companies will drill and pump in any location it is economically feasible, Dumbass.

But, let's take your moronic logic and apply it...........you claim some oil companies who had Federal permits didn't develop them cuz they wanted to limit oil on the market............and Barry's solution to this was to ban any additional permits on Federal lands/Waters so there is NO CHANCE any oil would be developed on Federal lands.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

US oil production increased by 80% under Obama.. Why crap up Federal Land or invite another disaster like Deepwater Horizon?

Feasibility is based on the reserve assessment. Most wells in the US pump less than 50 bpd.

Jesus wept.

The reason that all the oilmen borrowed money, leased rigs and started drilling was because the ppb was so high and they wanted to make money while the sun shines. That's how it works.. The oil business is a for profit business.

I asked you to detail the Obama policies that were responsible for this. You say they happened "under Obama" as if Obama had anything to do with it. So detail what Obama did to increase oil production or admit you have nothing but partisan bullshit and admit Obama did NOTHING for the oil industry, and in fact the drilling moratorium did immense damage to the oil industry on the Gulf Coast.

Obama had NOTHING to do with the increase in production.. That's the point.. He was just happy it was happening during his administration.

Then why did you repeatedly say "Production increased under Obama" as if Obama had done something to help this?

Jesus wept.

You can't claim something happened "under someone" giving them credit for it without being able to detail WHY they should get credit for it.

"By some estimates nearly 50,000 workers on the frontlines of the oil industry and another 150,000 in supporting positions have been thrown out of work by the Obama administration’s continual pursuit of a moratorium on offshore drilling."

I have repeately said that the reason for the increase in production was the high ppb NOT Obama. An idiot would know that.

Bullshit. You have posted several times about how much production increased while Barry was in office trying to give him credit. Now that you have been proven to be a liar by several posters all you can do is say "I didn't say that".

Fucking liar.

Remember this?

Dec 23, 2011 · The sinking of a floating oil rig is intensifying fears that Russian companies searching for oil could cause a disastrous spill in the pristine waters of the Arctic. The Prirazlomnaya oil platform,...
MUST. DISTRACT. FROM. MY. LIES.

MUST. DISTRCT. FROM .MY. LIES

Or this:

Russian Oil Spill In Arctic Circle, Norilsk Nickel, Putin

Jun 17, 2020 · 17th June, 2020. Russia has declared a state of emergency due to a gigantic oil spill in the Arctic region of Northern Siberia. The oil spill is a major cause of worry and concern due to the potentially devastating impact it may have on the Arctic environment. The oil spill that occurred from a plant owned the Russian metals mining giant Norilsk Nickel in late May 2020, has caused more than 20,000 tons of fuel to exude into a neighboring Ambarnaya river turning its surface crimson red.

Remember this?

I have told you a hundred times that the reason for the increased domestic production was the ppb NOT Obama..

That oil is ours. Every last drop of oil drilled for here should stay here. If one ounce leaves then we have been lied to. Big time.

Remember this?

I have told you a hundred times that the reason for the increased domestic production was the ppb NOT Obama..
Once your lies about Barry being responsible were exposed.

And the increased production was mainly due to the increase in the use of fracking, as I have proven with links.

Or this:

Jun 17, 2020 · 17th June, 2020. Russia has declared a state of emergency due to a gigantic oil spill in the Arctic region of Northern Siberia. The oil spill is a major cause of worry and concern due to the potentially devastating impact it may have on the Arctic environment. The oil spill that occurred from a plant owned the Russian metals mining giant Norilsk Nickel in late May 2020, has caused more than 20,000 tons of fuel to exude into a neighboring Ambarnaya river turning its surface crimson red.

Jesus wept.

Bullshit. You have posted several times about how much production increased while Barry was in office trying to give him credit. Now that you have been proven to be a liar by several posters all you can do is say "I didn't say that".

Fucking liar.

Production did increase 80% under Obama, but he didn't cause it.. Can your brain handle that?

That oil is ours. Every last drop of oil drilled for here should stay here. If one ounce leaves then we have been lied to. Big time.

US oil companies are NOT nationalized.. They arefor profit businesses.

Jesus wept.

Fucking liar.

Production did increase 80% under Obama, but he didn't cause it.. Can your brain handle that?
My brain has known that for years. Your lies didn't change what I know, liar.

Or this:

I have said the same thing for more than a decade.. Do you follow OPEC or WTI or Brent?

My God, you're dumb.
Can't refute it!
Thank you!
so many people in the workforce with record low
record low NOT IN LABOR FORCE you mean. UE was low because record numbers dropped out of the labor force because they couldn't find jobs. If you combine the NIULF with the unemployed, as Tramp did to calculate Obama's "REAL" UE rate at 42%, Tramp's soars to 69% "REAL" UE rate!

Don’t forget in the meantime we have a real unemployment rate that’s probably 21%. It’s not 6. It’s not 5.2 and 5.5. Our real unemployment rate–in fact, I saw a chart the other day, our real unemployment–because you have ninety million people that aren’t working. Ninety-three million to be exact. (the not in labor force)
If you start adding it up, our real unemployment rate is 42%.
- Donald Jackass Trump, Time interview, Aug. 18, 2015
labor force rate picked up under trump

wages too

try again
Liar, try again.
Obama left with a LPR of 62.8%, Tramp cut that to 61.4% when he left. Obama left with a NILF of 94,466,000, Tramp jacked the NILF. up to 100,690,000. That's right, more than 6 million workers gave up looking for work under Tramp's shitty economy in only 4 years and that is how Tramp faked his UE rate by not counting that 6 million as not working.

Don’t forget in the meantime we have a real unemployment rate that’s probably 21%. It’s not 6. It’s not 5.2 and 5.5. Our real unemployment rate–in fact, I saw a chart the other day, our real unemployment–because you have ninety million people that aren’t working. Ninety-three million to be exact.

Or this:

I have said the same thing for more than a decade.. Do you follow OPEC or WTI or Brent?

My God, you're dumb.
Can't refute it!
Thank you!
so many people in the workforce with record low
record low NOT IN LABOR FORCE you mean. UE was low because record numbers dropped out of the labor force because they couldn't find jobs. If you combine the NIULF with the unemployed, as Tramp did to calculate Obama's "REAL" UE rate at 42%, Tramp's soars to 69% "REAL" UE rate!

Don’t forget in the meantime we have a real unemployment rate that’s probably 21%. It’s not 6. It’s not 5.2 and 5.5. Our real unemployment rate–in fact, I saw a chart the other day, our real unemployment–because you have ninety million people that aren’t working. Ninety-three million to be exact. (the not in labor force)
labor force rate picked up under trump

wages too

try again
Liar, try again.
Obama left with a LPR of 62.8%, Tramp cut that to 61.4% when he left. Obama left with a NILF of 94,466,000, Tramp jacked the NILF. up to 100,690,000. That's right, more than 6 million workers gave up looking for work under Tramp's shitty economy in only 4 years and that is how Tramp faked his UE rate by not counting that 6 million as not working.

Don’t forget in the meantime we have a real unemployment rate that’s probably 21%. It’s not 6. It’s not 5.2 and 5.5. Our real unemployment rate–in fact, I saw a chart the other day, our real unemployment–because you have ninety million people that aren’t working. Ninety-three million to be exact.
haha yeah it took a global pandemic for trump to get to where obama was.

what was it prior to the pandemic!?

Forum List

Back