Trump made us a net-exporter of oil for the first time in 50 years and brought peace to the Middle East. Now it's an energy crisis and Israel bombed?

OIP.8VfABq1jnhyi9XGuJYqzaQEsCo
None of which Obama had ANYTHING to do with! Oil production on lands controlled by the Federal Government actually went down during that period.

By all means show us some more pretty graphs that do nothing except distort the truth about Barack Obama's record on oil and natural gas production! (eye roll)

You're wrong. Production increased 80% during the Obama years.

President Obama's Support For America's Shale Oil And

Dec 31, 2019 — Under President Obama, U.S. crude oil production increased 80%. The rise in shale gas. The shale boom in the Obama years was beyond ...
On private land, Dumbass.

The minuscule increase on public lands was due to fracking technology, not anything Barry Hussein did.

None of which Obama had ANYTHING to do with! Oil production on lands controlled by the Federal Government actually went down during that period.

By all means show us some more pretty graphs that do nothing except distort the truth about Barack Obama's record on oil and natural gas production! (eye roll)

You're wrong. Production increased 80% during the Obama years.

President Obama's Support For America's Shale Oil And

Dec 31, 2019 — Under President Obama, U.S. crude oil production increased 80%. The rise in shale gas. The shale boom in the Obama years was beyond ...
On private land, Dumbass.

The minuscule increase on public lands was due to fracking technology, not anything Barry Hussein did.

Fracking technology has been in common use world wiide since the 1950s.

Excerpt:

President Trump says he ended the "war on coal." But industry casualties have accelerated under his turbulent leadership, with coal plant retirements eclipsing those that occurred during the last four years of Barack Obama's presidency.

Electricity output from coal slumped to a 42-year low in 2019 and plummeted even deeper as the coronavirus pandemic swept across the country. Renewable sources like wind and solar now generate more power than Trump's favored fossil fuel. And utilities are planning to green their power plants instead of returning to the black rock.

The coal industry's woes demonstrate the limits of Trump's ability to control sweeping changes in America's power sector. They come as the president hurtles toward a reelection fight that lacks an adversary he can easily blame for coal's downfall.

Trump supporters and industry allies acknowledge that the president has been unable to fulfill his past promises to revive the coal community, but few show signs of abandoning him for what they describe as an unstoppable free fall. Most blame Obama and renewable subsidies for coal's troubles.

"It's a holocaust. There is no other way to describe it," said Fred Palmer, a former executive at Peabody Energy and a staunch Trump supporter who serves on the National Coal Council. "I've always fought the closing coal plant fight, but never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd get to where we are today."

He added, "I am supporter of Donald Trump's, and I don't think what he has not done is something that precipitated this."

Coal's stubborn descent comes in spite of Trump's success rolling back many of the environmental regulations implemented during the Obama years. EPA repealed the Clean Power Plan, Obama's proposal for cutting carbon dioxide emissions from power plants, and relaxed rules on mercury pollution.

Excerpt:

President Trump says he ended the "war on coal." But industry casualties have accelerated under his turbulent leadership, with coal plant retirements eclipsing those that occurred during the last four years of Barack Obama's presidency.

Electricity output from coal slumped to a 42-year low in 2019 and plummeted even deeper as the coronavirus pandemic swept across the country. Renewable sources like wind and solar now generate more power than Trump's favored fossil fuel. And utilities are planning to green their power plants instead of returning to the black rock.

The coal industry's woes demonstrate the limits of Trump's ability to control sweeping changes in America's power sector. They come as the president hurtles toward a reelection fight that lacks an adversary he can easily blame for coal's downfall.

Trump supporters and industry allies acknowledge that the president has been unable to fulfill his past promises to revive the coal community, but few show signs of abandoning him for what they describe as an unstoppable free fall. Most blame Obama and renewable subsidies for coal's troubles.

"It's a holocaust. There is no other way to describe it," said Fred Palmer, a former executive at Peabody Energy and a staunch Trump supporter who serves on the National Coal Council. "I've always fought the closing coal plant fight, but never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd get to where we are today."

He added, "I am supporter of Donald Trump's, and I don't think what he has not done is something that precipitated this."

Coal's stubborn descent comes in spite of Trump's success rolling back many of the environmental regulations implemented during the Obama years. EPA repealed the Clean Power Plan, Obama's proposal for cutting carbon dioxide emissions from power plants, and relaxed rules on mercury pollution.
People felt more comfortable retiring under Trump then Obama and Xiden. I can understand that with market returns the way they were, and so many people in the workforce with record low UE.

Not to mention world peace, no humanitarian crisis on the border, and you know....gas

Excerpt:

People felt more comfortable retiring under Trump then Obama and Xiden. I can understand that with market returns the way they were, and so many people in the workforce with record low UE.

Not to mention world peace, no humanitarian crisis on the border, and you know....gas

You didn't read the article, did you?

Donald Trump stopped the unfair harassment of our oil industry and let them get to work, allowing them to help the country by making us energy independent. As a result, we broke 300 million barrels of oil in one month for the first time since the 1970s, when another Republican was in office. So, in the 1970s, a Republican president enables the country to produce 300 million barrels of oil, breaking a significant milestone. Then Jimmy Carter comes along and we get an energy crisis where people had to be issued gas rations. Donald Trump rescues our fossil fuel industry and brings peace to the Middle East. Biden kills pipelines and undoes all of Trump's progress in the Middle East.

View attachment 488795
There is no nation wide gas shortages like in the 1970's, your fearmongering is weak.

They are expecting shortages of LOTS of things by summer.

We need an insurrection of unarmed protestors with no empty gas cans to storm the refineries and be murdered by hiding security

By all means, ignore facts, reality, and truth, and go with the lies that Donald Trump told you. That's worked really well for the nation so far, hasn't it?

You living high on the hog on that $4000 a year raise Trump promised you from the corporate tax cuts? How's that "better, cheaper, healthcare for all" working out for you. The national debt should be about 50% paid off by now. Trump promised it would be paid in full by the end of his second term.

Good thing Trump closed the border with China and kept that corona virus out. If that had gotten loose in the country hundred of thousand of people could have died.

By all means, ignore facts, reality, and truth, and go with the lies that Donald Trump told you. That's worked really well for the nation so far, hasn't it?

You living high on the hog on that $4000 a year raise Trump promised you from the corporate tax cuts? How's that "better, cheaper, healthcare for all" working out for you. The national debt should be about 50% paid off by now. Trump promised it would be paid in full by the end of his second term.

Good thing Trump closed the border with China and kept that corona virus out. If that had gotten loose in the country hundred of thousand of people could have died.
Trumps gone ding dong . Time for a new obsession

Excerpt:

I read the first paragraph....didn't need to read much more from the propagandist.

Excerpt:

I read the first paragraph....didn't need to read much more from the propagandist.

Once again you ignore facts, truth and reality, and go with Don the Conman, and lies Republicans tell you.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Excerpt:

Once again you ignore facts, truth and reality, and go with Don the Conman, and lies Republicans tell you.

Stupid is as stupid does.
what did I say that was a lie? or from the Former President or Republcians? I was in the article the poster posted.

Trump is not gone as long as he's controlling the Republican Party, and his policies are still in force. The job of the left will not be finished until the white supremacy and authoritarianism of the Trump Cult has been neutered and no one takes Trump seriously.

It'll take time for your Trump fever to break, but it will. You'll wake up to and healthy, functioning country again, and think it was all a bad dream.

Trump is not gone as long as he's controlling the Republican Party, and his policies are still in force. The job of the left will not be finished until the white supremacy and authoritarianism of the Trump Cult has been neutered and no one takes Trump seriously.

It'll take time for your Trump fever to break, but it will. You'll wake up to and healthy, functioning country again, and think it was all a bad dream.
you are comic gold.....but ah...the dragonlady doth protest too much methinks...

Forum List

Back