Trump-loving Pastor Dies From Covid 19

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I sure hope I don't get the virus from having pre-marital sex.
Be careful you fornicators.

"Baxter told televangelist Jim Bakker in March that the coronavirus pandemic was punishment for sex between unmarried couples."

“If we think we can just ignore God and live a sinful lifestyle, well, we cannot do it,” Baxter said. “You know, I believe in what you’re saying, that God may be using this as a wake-up call. This coronavirus may be a privilege, because I’ll tell you right now, there’s a much bigger judgment coming. ”

The ministry did not disclose how Baxter became infected with the deadly virus.

"Baxter told televangelist Jim Bakker in March that the coronavirus pandemic was punishment for sex between unmarried couples."

“If we think we can just ignore God and live a sinful lifestyle, well, we cannot do it,” Baxter said. “You know, I believe in what you’re saying, that God may be using this as a wake-up call. This coronavirus may be a privilege, because I’ll tell you right now, there’s a much bigger judgment coming. ”

Stay classy

See the source image

I'm so sorry he got the virus and died. I hope that those he left behind and who love him are somehow able to move on.

I know what those who loved him are going through.

My favorite aunt died of the virus in April.

I don't care who the person is. I don't care what sort of life they had. They are human beings. They mattered. People loved them. They tried to make their own contribution to our nation and world.

I'm so sorry that another soul is gone because of this stupid virus.

Yes it is a shame.

Another soul is needlessly gone.

More people have lost someone they love.

More lives have been turned upside down.

None of it had to happen.
Making statements like having sex causes the virus is just unreal. Conflating it like it was AIDS or something and preaching it as so is just not right. He will be permanently silenced from saying it further.

Yes it is a shame.

Another soul is needlessly gone.

More people have lost someone they love.

More lives have been turned upside down.

None of it had to happen.
Making statements like having sex causes the virus is just unreal. Conflating it like it was AIDS or something and preaching it as so is just not right. He will be permanently silenced from saying it further.

I agree.

He shouldn't have said those lies. Worse, he shouldn't have worked to convince other people of those lies.

However that doesn't change how I feel.

First, I refuse to become like that man and the far right on this board. I will not become what I detest and disgusts me.

Human life matters. No matter if the human was one who said and did horrible things as this man has done.

Someone loved him. Someone depended on him. People are mourning his death. There will be no more hugs to his children and or grandchildren. They will grow up not knowing him.

Whether what he stood for was good or not he believed it and worked his life to advance it.

I don't like having to defend such people and won't do it. I will defend decency and having respect for human beings and life.

His soul is now having to justify all his lies and what he did in his life. He can't lie, make excuses or point fingers now.

The after life and what is out there will judge his soul.

I won't. It's not my place to do so.

You can't laugh at this guy dying. However, people of his sort seem to connect every catastrophe that befalls the nation, and the world, to some sort of sex. What is it with these people? Does Tornado Alley get hit all the time because there are naughty people between the sheets in Kansas?

The "Seven Deadly Sins" are: envy, gluttony, greed or avarice, lust, pride, sloth, and wrath, according the Christian tradition. Except for lust, none of them even gets a dishonorable mention.

Forum List

Back