Trump looking to put troops near Canadian border amid coronavirus fears

Will someone ask the OP author why Canada sucks so much??

That would be a bible, the Old Testament.

In short, you have a defended and honoured constitution which everyone respects, lawyers and organizations defend, media calls out, politicians cherish and, which your police abide by or they are fired.

We have a covert apparatus that laughs at our Charter of Right and Freedoms and which nobody questions, you're "on your own pal". Even lawyers become cucks for the RCMP.

When they destroy you, it goes well beyond just a stick to the knees (though that's another method), it goes to your career and dignity as a human being. These are the same people who would have joined the Gestapo and defended their decision as, "keeping the peace".

Of course, if they employ a few creeps or abusers, it's because that person "has had a rough life".

Oh, and of course, within such a system, CYA, power and their budget is far more important than the success of the nation. They are really stand up guy...
So what is the solution to Canada's problems?

I always thought Canada wasn't that bad because yall don't have as many darkies and foreign colored people there..

Is there too many there now and so Canada sucks or something?

I like our diversity to be honest. As long as people embrace Canadian values, liberty and whatnot, ones skin color, religion or lifestyle shouldn't concern anyone.

Our problem isn't this, it's the rampant abuses by a covert kakistocracy that answers to no one. It's outright creepy and pervasive. I'm not alone in knowing how it works, I just happen to be relatively able to express myself and through thick and thin I've been able to remain who I am. It's been very difficult and I've lost my way sometimes as the resentment eats me alive.

It's why I dislike communists so much. I hate those who abuse and try to control others. Cowards that destroy what is beautiful about life. Mainly liberty, expression and inividualism.

There will be a day the $1B ballooning police force budgets will be cut along with the massive bloated government family members they've set up in our government. Until then, we will slowly continue to be crushed by a competitive, innovative world as our fossils get what they can for themselves.
If Canada has a kakistocracy -- didn't Canadians vote for them? Why are Canadian voters so dumb that they vote for people who are not competent?

What is your solution?

His "solution" is to rag on the US and pretend to be an expert on our politics. ;)

In short, you have a defended and honoured constitution which everyone respects, lawyers and organizations defend, media calls out, politicians cherish and, which your police abide by or they are fired.

We have a covert apparatus that laughs at our Charter of Right and Freedoms and which nobody questions, you're "on your own pal". Even lawyers become cucks for the RCMP.

When they destroy you, it goes well beyond just a stick to the knees (though that's another method), it goes to your career and dignity as a human being. These are the same people who would have joined the Gestapo and defended their decision as, "keeping the peace".

Of course, if they employ a few creeps or abusers, it's because that person "has had a rough life".

Oh, and of course, within such a system, CYA, power and their budget is far more important than the success of the nation. They are really stand up guy...

I always thought Canada wasn't that bad because yall don't have as many darkies and foreign colored people there..

I like our diversity to be honest. As long as people embrace Canadian values, liberty and whatnot, ones skin color, religion or lifestyle shouldn't concern anyone.

Our problem isn't this, it's the rampant abuses by a covert kakistocracy that answers to no one. It's outright creepy and pervasive. I'm not alone in knowing how it works, I just happen to be relatively able to express myself and through thick and thin I've been able to remain who I am. It's been very difficult and I've lost my way sometimes as the resentment eats me alive.

It's why I dislike communists so much. I hate those who abuse and try to control others. Cowards that destroy what is beautiful about life. Mainly liberty, expression and inividualism.

There will be a day the $1B ballooning police force budgets will be cut along with the massive bloated government family members they've set up in our government. Until then, we will slowly continue to be crushed by a competitive, innovative world as our fossils get what they can for themselves.
If Canada has a kakistocracy -- didn't Canadians vote for them? Why are Canadian voters so dumb that they vote for people who not competent?

What is your solution?

It's not leaders per se, it's the underlying government employees. I know people who I went to school with who couldn't do basic arithmetic and they are making $120k a year, with full benefits and a massive pension waiting and they drive a bus. Covert police making more than that with plenty of OT.

I also know that 3 of the 5 smartest people I ever knew, are not in the nation anymore. Including one guy who was literally the Valedictorian in my school, another salutatorian (or whatever it is called) in university. Both are in the U.S right now, doing quite well.

This doesn't happen in meritocracies.

If Canada has a kakistocracy -- didn't Canadians vote for them? Why are Canadian voters so dumb that they vote for people who not competent?

What is your solution?

It's not leaders per se, it's the underlying government employees. I know people who I went to school with who couldn't do basic arithmetic and they are making $120k a year, with full benefits and a massive pension waiting and they drive a bus. Covert police making more than that with plenty of OT.

I also know that 3 of the 5 smartest people I ever knew, are not in the nation anymore. Including one guy who was literally the Valedictorian in my school, another salutatorian (or whatever it is called) in university. Both are in the U.S right now, doing quite well.

This doesn't happen in meritocracies.
Ok.....so why is the education system so bad that all of the government people (Not the leaders of course) are dumb and don't know math??

Shouldn't the "leaders" make sure you guys have better government workers???

What are covert police officers?

And as for your friends who left Canada and came to the US and are doing pretty well...I could say that if those dumb government employees can make 120K in Canada for being dumb government employees, why cant your smart friends do well too??

READ YOUR TITLE HERE. Rump putting troops on the Canadian border. *THAT* is what I called stupid, because statistically it's far more concern to your country than to ours. A Canadian crossing into the US is less than half as likely to be infected as vice versa.

In other words Rump is using the military to make a fake point. Get it now??
And WHY is he making that particular fake point? PERCEPTIONS. He wants to sell this image as "hey looka me I'm protecting us from the evil Canadians" while the statistics -- the facts -- point in the opposite direction.

It's par for the coarse here, and we apologise for the orange bastard, eh? But there's little we can do for another eight months.
You've claimed this several times now in a short space...that Mexico and Canada have much to fear from Americans crossing their borders and infecting them.

You wouldn't have any proof of this would you? Because you've posted none!
I've had you on ignore for a long time now because of your tendency to lie and exaggerate. But these latest claims need to be challenged before you try to establish them as fact....which they are not!

If anyone is crossing borders to establish residency we all know in which way that traffic flows.
No one is being protected from the "evil" Canadians (nor need be) except in so much as there is a global pandemic going around right now (maybe you've heard the news?) and all borders are being shut down.

So just give us the facts on which you make your claims and we can all judge the validity of your comments.
I already made my judgements about you months ago.

We need troops on both sides of both borders to stop smugglers and infected migrants

The thing is, "infected migrants" statistically migrate FROM here TO there. Either direction. In other words of the three contiguous North American countries, Canada and Mexico have the most reason to be concerned.
Bullshit

I dont trust the numbers from mexico anymore than china

which is zero

So you want to play the part of the kid who takes his ball and runs home whining "that play didn't count, I wasn't ready, waaaah".

Do you trust the numbers from, say, the United States? Keep in mind that the reason the 1918 so-called "Spanish Flu" originated here, not in Spain, and that this country deliberately and documentedly LIED about its infections, as did Britain, France and Germany, leaving millions to DIE.

But "Mexico" right? Because the numbers don't serve your agenda, that's IT?

We need troops on both sides of both borders to stop smugglers and infected migrants

The thing is, "infected migrants" statistically migrate FROM here TO there. Either direction. In other words of the three contiguous North American countries, Canada and Mexico have the most reason to be concerned.
Bullshit

I dont trust the numbers from mexico anymore than china

which is zero

So you want to play the part of the kid who takes his ball and runs home whining "that play didn't count, I wasn't ready, waaaah".

Do you trust the numbers from, say, the United States? Keep in mind that the reason the 1918 so-called "Spanish Flu" originated here, not in Spain, and that this country deliberately and documentedly LIED about its infections, as did Britain, France and Germany, leaving millions to DIE.

But "Mexico" right? Because the numbers don't serve your agenda, that's IT?
When mexico says they are not infected by the commie virus its time to take the soccer ball and go home

or rather close the border and send them home

READ YOUR TITLE HERE. Rump putting troops on the Canadian border. *THAT* is what I called stupid, because statistically it's far more concern to your country than to ours. A Canadian crossing into the US is less than half as likely to be infected as vice versa.

In other words Rump is using the military to make a fake point. Get it now??
And WHY is he making that particular fake point? PERCEPTIONS. He wants to sell this image as "hey looka me I'm protecting us from the evil Canadians" while the statistics -- the facts -- point in the opposite direction.

It's par for the coarse here, and we apologise for the orange bastard, eh? But there's little we can do for another eight months.
You've claimed this several times now in a short space...that Mexico and Canada have much to fear from Americans crossing their borders and infecting them.

You wouldn't have any proof of this would you? Because you've posted none!
I've had you on ignore for a long time now because of your tendency to lie and exaggerate. But these latest claims need to be challenged before you try to establish them as fact....which they are not!

If anyone is crossing borders to establish residency we all know in which way that traffic flows.
No one is being protected from the "evil" Canadians (nor need be) except in so much as there is a global pandemic going around right now (maybe you've heard the news?) and all borders are being shut down.

So just give us the facts on which you make your claims and we can all judge the validity of your comments.
I already made my judgements about you months ago.

Of course. You need but ask even if those numbers are always readily available.

Ever do a three-way? Because here's a three-way comparison.

Mexico: 475 cases, 435 still active, 6 deaths, 0.05 cases per 1M population.

Canada: 3910 cases (3672 active), 39 deaths, 1 case per 1M population.

US: 82.174 cases (most on earth), 79, 133 still-active cases (ditto), 1177 deaths, 248 cases per 1M population
(note that last number was around 60 just last weekend, so it's quadrupled just since then)

Quick calculation tells me a random USian is exactly 4960 times more likely to be infected than a random Mexican is.
What do you think? Close?

I've heard of Hispanic and Muslim US immigrants fleeing to Canada, not recently, and I would bet it's much more common to flee to Canada than the US.

If Canada has a kakistocracy -- didn't Canadians vote for them? Why are Canadian voters so dumb that they vote for people who are not competent?

What is your solution?

His "solution" is to rag on the US and pretend to be an expert on our politics. ;)
That's your formula, isn't it?

Quick calculation tells me a random USian is exactly 4960 times more likely to be infected than a random Mexican is.
Who has more citizens? Care to take a guess? Mexico or the US?
Who would we expect to have more cases of corona virus?
You've provided zero insights or facts.

Here's one even a genius like you might be able to reason out: If our border is closed down and even in the best of times many more people are coming North (from Mexico, mostly illegally) than going South (to Mexico) how are we, the US, a "threat" to Mexico at all?

Who has more citizens? Care to take a guess? Mexico or the US?
Who would we expect to have more cases of corona virus?
You've provided zero insights or facts.

Here's one even a genius like you might be able to reason out: If our border is closed down and even in the best of times many more people are coming North (from Mexico, mostly illegally) than going South (to Mexico) how are we, the US, a "threat" to Mexico at all?

Actually what I quoted was a RATE, not an absolute number.
Actually I said that right in the post, didn't I.

Suppose you didn't bother to read the stats. And suppose you were an idiot. But I repeat myself.

Suppose you didn't bother to read the stats. And suppose you were an idiot. But I repeat myself.
Your "rates" change nothing. The numbers end up the same.
Your claim that the US is some sort of threat to Mexico based on raw population and corona virus rates
and that's just a joke with zero basis in fact.

If you weren't such a thick headed ideologue you would admit that but of course you cannot be honest even with your own self.

This has angered some Canadian politicians. I wish they showed this much emotion when I reached out to some of them.

It's unfortunate that Americans have to see Canada for what we are, I've done my part to educate the world, even as I wanted to go about my life for a very long time (and it was denied). I've been called many names on Canadian forums, some calling me a "traitor" and worse. That's life. I know who I am and I suspect what they are.

The fact is, too many of us have had our lives destroyed here, and no politician has the courage to defend us. With what we are facing right now, it's possible Canadians, like in some movie, will be headed to the U.S border for freedom. I am guessing it's more of a reality than some admit.

It's really astonishing that we got to this point. The RCMP and their surrogates have destroyed this nations civil liberties for a very long time, now we pay the Piper in one form or another. Ditto for Toronto Police and OPP. We are the most personally indebted nation on earth and one of the most overvalued housing markets. Now with this mass unemployment (much of it won't return), the party could be over for awhile.

Just remember, when I post some controversial, negative news about Canada, I once almost chose to fight for, and risk my life for, my country. I decided to change course, but at least I cared enough to consider putting it on the line. This country has rarely reciprocated what I once loved about us, until I learned it was all great theory and PR while the same abusers hurt us all.

Honestly, I won't judge this decision if it comes to fruition. Do what you have to do America, to ensure you remain a Republic and aren't overwhelmed in a month. We've lost too much even as some of us screamed from the rooftops for justice and basic freedoms. Some of us would have been great ambassadors for Canada, instead, we represent what goes wrong with unchecked power and abuses.

American government officials inside Donald Trump’s White House are actively discussing putting troops near the Canadian borders in light of U.S. border security concerns around the coronavirus pandemic, sources tell Global News.

Few people cross from Canada into the United States at an unofficial point each year but the goal of the policy would be to help border guards detect irregular crossers, the sources said.
can we deport Jim Carry?

This has angered some Canadian politicians. I wish they showed this much emotion when I reached out to some of them.

It's unfortunate that Americans have to see Canada for what we are, I've done my part to educate the world, even as I wanted to go about my life for a very long time (and it was denied). I've been called many names on Canadian forums, some calling me a "traitor" and worse. That's life. I know who I am and I suspect what they are.

The fact is, too many of us have had our lives destroyed here, and no politician has the courage to defend us. With what we are facing right now, it's possible Canadians, like in some movie, will be headed to the U.S border for freedom. I am guessing it's more of a reality than some admit.

It's really astonishing that we got to this point. The RCMP and their surrogates have destroyed this nations civil liberties for a very long time, now we pay the Piper in one form or another. Ditto for Toronto Police and OPP. We are the most personally indebted nation on earth and one of the most overvalued housing markets. Now with this mass unemployment (much of it won't return), the party could be over for awhile.

Just remember, when I post some controversial, negative news about Canada, I once almost chose to fight for, and risk my life for, my country. I decided to change course, but at least I cared enough to consider putting it on the line. This country has rarely reciprocated what I once loved about us, until I learned it was all great theory and PR while the same abusers hurt us all.

Honestly, I won't judge this decision if it comes to fruition. Do what you have to do America, to ensure you remain a Republic and aren't overwhelmed in a month. We've lost too much even as some of us screamed from the rooftops for justice and basic freedoms. Some of us would have been great ambassadors for Canada, instead, we represent what goes wrong with unchecked power and abuses.

American government officials inside Donald Trump’s White House are actively discussing putting troops near the Canadian borders in light of U.S. border security concerns around the coronavirus pandemic, sources tell Global News.

Few people cross from Canada into the United States at an unofficial point each year but the goal of the policy would be to help border guards detect irregular crossers, the sources said.
can we deport Jim Carry?

No please. You broke it, you own it.

Your claim that the US is some sort of threat to Mexico based on raw population and corona virus rates

If you weren't such a thick headed ideologue you would admit that but of course you cannot be honest even with your own self.

It does have some basis though. It is widely established that are a large percentage of covid cases in Canada are as a result of people coming back from the states and us travel. It's why anyone coming from the states has to go into mandatory quarantine under penalty of law now. The threat of US exposure is that great...

Just when you thought Trumpist stupidity had plateaued comes this new super stupidity concerning militarization of the Canadian border. This border is the longest unsecured border in the world and has been so since the founding of the Republic. But Trump for some inane reason finds this unacceptable.

There are no words to describe just on how stupid this is.

Last edited:

Hey, I gave you the numbers, rates, and the link to them. Not really interested in your butthurt. Maybe you should have found out what you were talking about before you stepped in it.

can we deport Jim Carry?
get mad at the New York Times, not me

Just when you thought Trumpist stupidity had plateaued comes this new super stupidity concerning militarization of the Canadian border. This border is the longest unsecured border in the world and has been so since the founding of the Republic. But Trump for some inane reason finds this unacceptable.

There are no words to describe just on how stupid this is.

Not to worry, if you try something crazy, we have the brave, honourable and strong Ontario Provincial Police and Toronto Police who will help defend our great land against any invader.

When you see the plain clothes in jeans running away as is their nature, let them go, they are the undercover unit. They only harm Canada.

Forum List

Back