Bill Gates thinks we need a 6-10 week shutdown.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I guess when you are sitting on multi billions you can pontificate about destroying the American economy to stop a cold virus.

1585243130186.png

Meanwhile the real information that cost thousands of dollars less than Bill Gates and his BS POISONS> fake ass vaccines...

Oh and meanwhile China and Russia are back to work..

1585243403621.png

WHEN THE SHEEP FALL FOR MSMS AND MISS THE TRUTH IN JUST THIS MEME IT SHOWS HOW EASY YOU SHEEP ARE TO LEAD AROUND BY BS LIES WAKE UP YOU ARE LOSING YOUR FREEDOMS TO ASSHOLES!!!

I guess when you are sitting on multi billions you can pontificate about destroying the American economy to stop a cold virus.

That's easy for that pos to say.

Well he is smarter than you and therefore has more credibility. Not to mention he has given away more of his money than you could possibly make in 20 lifetimes.
How do you know he's smarter? You don't, you're just another America hating pos.

It makes sense for him to say that. He knows trashing the economy is the only way they have a chance of defeating Trump>

Well he is smarter than you and therefore has more credibility. Not to mention he has given away more of his money than you could possibly make in 20 lifetimes.
How do you know he's smarter? You don't, you're just another America hating pos.
Easy. I see your posts all the time. It obvious Gates is smarter. Hell. The local dog catcher is smarter than you

Easy. I see your posts all the time. It obvious Gates is smarter. Hell. The local dog catcher is smarter than you
What's the dog catchers name, liar? You're too stupid to realize you weren't even addressing me.

What's the dog catchers name, liar? You're too stupid to realize you weren't even addressing me.
i said I see your posts and the dog catcher is smarter than you. Who did you think I was talking to when I replied to your post?

There comes a time where the economy does have to come into play. The USA can't just shut down that long,
not only our economy, but most of the world's economies would also collapse. This isn't an all states or no states.
Some states aren't being hit like other states and don't have to remain closed. Sadly, the sanctuary oriented states are
the hardest hit as of right now.

Last edited:

Bill Gates isn't a businessman so he has no idea what he is talking about....all he is known for was getting lucky with some software and then cashing in on Microsoft branding...

Trump is far more of a businessman than he is by far...and probably more wealthy too

There comes a time where the economy does have to come into play. The USA can't just shut down that long,
not only our economy, but most of the world's economies would also collapse. This isn't an all states or nothing states.
Some states aren't being hit like other states and don't have to remain closed. Sadly, the sanctuary oriented states are
When you say sanctuary oriented states, do you mean the states who open its borders to dirty illegals??

If they are the hardest hit, that isn't sad -- that is a good thing...

Maybe those states would learn something and kick out these insects -- therefore, kicking out the disease too

Yeah, a shutdown that long will tank the economy and make The Great Depression look like a piker. It doesn't take anyone smarter than me to figure that one out. I bet most reasonably intelligent people can.

not only our economy, but most of the world's economies would also collapse. This isn't an all states or nothing states.
So your solution is let people work until they drop and the strong inherit whats left standing?

Yeah, a shutdown that long will tank the economy and make The Great Depression look like a piker. It doesn't take anyone smarter than me to figure that one out. I bet most reasonably intelligent people can.
A 2nd wave will do way more damage. Most intelligent people including the experts agree with me.

So your solution is let people work until they drop and the strong inherit whats left standing?
You have my permission to hide until the big bad monster is gone

You need to take a class in remedial comprehension skills, dude. because you suck at comprehending right now. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back