Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan.

I bet you're one of those that thinks a black getting a job using affirmative action was the most qualified?

Affirmative action applies to getting a foot in the door. Once inside people rise as best qualified.

Just look at the record of Colin Powell. Affirmative action got his foot in the door.
/----/ I worked for Fortune 50 companies and helped in recruitment. Sometimes we had to pass on qualified applicants so we could meet a quota. There were a few AA gems but most were dead weight and did little if any work. They would taunt the management with "fire me and I'll sue."

Hilarious - just two categories, gems and dead weight. Nothing in between.

seems-legit-1mot1c.jpg
/----/ I said most, not all were dead weight. The companies would recruit at colleges and make offers to Black grads with legitimate degrees (not women studies) and they didn't need AA to find work, but there were never enough to meet quotas. So we had to find less qualified people and most of those were dead weight. The rest were marginal. Sorry I confused you.

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

1. removing inheritance tax.
2. Removes Alternate Minimum tax
3. pass through business income top bracket cut from 39 to just 20%
4. Top personal income rate from 39 to 35%
5. Corporate tax rate cut from 35% to 20%

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

Analysis | Tax reform is ‘not good for me, believe me,’ Trump said. Don’t.

Wow, sounds like Dims who pass massive entitlements, only, they lie about being able to pay for it. I can hardly wait for the free health care and college gimmicks in 2020.

Either way the debt goes exponentially higher. Those that give a damn have no representation.

The notion that we need higher taxes to pay for more things is blatantly absurd. Clearly that is not the approach they take with trillion dollar deficits every year.

From my vantage point it's all monopoly money as they print as much as they want every year. They will spend the same amount regardless of revenue taken in.

Total nonsense.

Yes, revenues absolutely matter.

You "fiscally responsible" Republicans want your tax-cuts? No problem, pay for them with budget offsets.

I want to see you try to convince Americans that its a good idea to cut defense, education, social security, medicare and etc. so rich kids could pocket their hard earned inheritance tax free.

Cut things like food stamps, WIC, public housing, Section 8, and the like. Why should those who inherit something have to pay a tax so those unwilling to do something can get it for free?
Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution.

Why not simply tax the rich into Heaven, merely for the sake morality?

I bet you're one of those that thinks a black getting a job using affirmative action was the most qualified?

Affirmative action applies to getting a foot in the door. Once inside people rise as best qualified.

Just look at the record of Colin Powell. Affirmative action got his foot in the door.
/----/ I worked for Fortune 50 companies and helped in recruitment. Sometimes we had to pass on qualified applicants so we could meet a quota. There were a few AA gems but most were dead weight and did little if any work. They would taunt the management with "fire me and I'll sue."

Hilarious - just two categories, gems and dead weight. Nothing in between.

seems-legit-1mot1c.jpg
/----/ I said most, not all were dead weight. The companies would recruit at colleges and make offers to Black grads with legitimate degrees (not women studies) and they didn't need AA to find work, but there were never enough to meet quotas. So we had to find less qualified people and most of those were dead weight. The rest were marginal. Sorry I confused you.

When it comes to business, someone is either pulling their weight or not. If someone isn't doing their part, someone else that is has to pick up that slack. I have no problem putting people in one of only two categories.

I fully understand what you're saying and absolutely agree. Someone doing their job, regardless of color, is contributing to the company. Someone not doing their job, regardless of color, is dead weight.

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

Wow, sounds like Dims who pass massive entitlements, only, they lie about being able to pay for it. I can hardly wait for the free health care and college gimmicks in 2020.

Either way the debt goes exponentially higher. Those that give a damn have no representation.

The notion that we need higher taxes to pay for more things is blatantly absurd. Clearly that is not the approach they take with trillion dollar deficits every year.

From my vantage point it's all monopoly money as they print as much as they want every year. They will spend the same amount regardless of revenue taken in.

Total nonsense.

You "fiscally responsible" Republicans want your tax-cuts? No problem, pay for them with budget offsets.

I want to see you try to convince Americans that its a good idea to cut defense, education, social security, medicare and etc. so rich kids could pocket their hard earned inheritance tax free.

Cut things like food stamps, WIC, public housing, Section 8, and the like. Why should those who inherit something have to pay a tax so those unwilling to do something can get it for free?

Because you can't buy your way into heaven.

Social welfare does not equal general welfare no matter how many times you freeloader supporters want to enable freeloaders.

Total nonsense.

That will benefit the rich while making life tougher for poor people no matter how you slice it.

But hey, at least you are doing something Trump isn't - making a fiscally responsible proposal and are not blatantly lying about it hugely benefitting you.

Total nonsense.

That will benefit the rich while making life tougher for poor people no matter how you slice it.

But hey, at least you are doing something Trump isn't - making a fiscally responsible proposing fiscally responsible policy and are not lying about it.

It will benefit anyone that pays the taxes that fund such programs. Many that aren't rich pay the taxes that do so.

Life wouldn't be tougher on poor people. They would either have to start doing what they should be doing for themselves, the basics of life, or they can find all you bleeding hearts that claim you care so much for them. You would get a chance to prove your claimed compassion. That means if they suffer it's on all of you that say you care and think supporting the government forcing others to fund it means you actually did something.

Total nonsense.

But hey, at least you are doing something Trump isn't - making a fiscally responsible proposing fiscally responsible policy and are not lying about it.

It will benefit anyone that pays the taxes that fund such programs. Many that aren't rich pay the taxes that do so.

Life wouldn't be tougher on poor people. They would either have to start doing what they should be doing for themselves, the basics of life, or they can find all you bleeding hearts that claim you care so much for them. You would get a chance to prove your claimed compassion. That means if they suffer it's on all of you that say you care and think supporting the government forcing others to fund it means you actually did something.

No it will not.

Maybe you think everyone gets a nice fat inheritance? lol

Total nonsense.

No it will not.

Not everyone does. If they do they shouldn't have to pay taxes on it so some freeloader can be enabled to be a freeloader.

It will benefit those paying the taxes that fund such programs. It means those programs won't require taxes and those paying those taxes won't have to pay as much.

Total nonsense.

No it will not.

Not everyone does. If they do they shouldn't have to pay taxes on it so some freeloader can be enabled to be a freeloader.

Oh yes tell us all about the totally not-enabled, self-made inheritors, who's struggles we need to prioritize in our budget planning.

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Total nonsense.

Social welfare does not equal general welfare no matter how many times you freeloader supporters want to enable freeloaders.
Why be a one percenter? The one per mil, don't have that problem the rich do.

Yes, it does. General means general, not major or common.

No it will not.

Oh yes tell us all about the not-enabled, self-made inheritors, who's struggles we need to prioritize in our budget planning.

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Tell us about the freeloaders that won't do a damn thing to even provide the basics of life to themselves demanding someone else pay more taxes so they can continue to be the pieces of shit they've chosen to be.

Someone not willing to do even the basics for themselves should go without.

Total nonsense.

General does not mean social. Sorry, earn your own or fucking starve, son.

Total nonsense.

General does not mean social. Sorry, earn your own or fucking starve, son.
Yes, it does. You simply don't know what you are talking about.

No it will not.

Oh yes tell us all about the not-enabled, self-made inheritors, who's struggles we need to prioritize in our budget planning.

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Tell us about the freeloaders that won't do a damn thing to even provide the basics of life to themselves

I did - trust fund babies on daddy's allowance that don't have to work a day in their life. And unlike some welfare mooches living a shitty life with many incentives to step up, THEY ARE ALREADY RICH.

Last edited:
Here is the bottom line:

America doesn't have a "rich are not doing well enough!" problems, America has low and middle class problems that trickle-down policies have failed to fix. Incomes and fortunes at the top end are multiplying while low and middle class has not had real income growth in decades.

Given that, why is Trump saying that he is not out to help himself and other rich people...while his budget priorities are CLEARLY concentrated primarily around just that?

Is that sort of self-dealing elitism and deception really what you Trumpsters voted for? Or are you just all-in, making excuses for dear leader?

Last edited:
Your guess is over by one thousand percent. Less than fifty in 2017. Around 20 in 2015.
All those farms and small businesses boo hoo boo hoo But trump will save billions If he dies soon I guess I won't complain

And you hate wealthy people because...?
I LOVE wealthy people I might be one of them soon if Obamas market keeps up

Lib please the first market downturn you will blame president Trump, bookmark this page! :laugh:

No, we'll just fuck with all you phonies who gave him credit on the way up but won't blame him on the way down.

You have no credibility after 8 years of Obama, zero.

All those farms and small businesses boo hoo boo hoo But trump will save billions If he dies soon I guess I won't complain

Lib please the first market downturn you will blame president Trump, bookmark this page! :laugh:

No, we'll just fuck with all you phonies who gave him credit on the way up but won't blame him on the way down.

waaa, could you post like an adult once in awhile?

No it will not.

Oh yes tell us all about the totally not-enabled, self-made inheritors, who's struggles we need to prioritize in our budget planning.

jesus_facepalm.jpg
/----/. Next to the race card, libs love playing the class envy card.

Blues try to be an honest broker here What was the DOW a month or 2 after Obama was elected and what was it when he left ?? And how many were employed during his 8 years in office and how far down did our unemployment sink? These are not difficult questions to answer Even JC sassy or bri could answer them

No it will not.

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Tell us about the freeloaders that won't do a damn thing to even provide the basics of life to themselves demanding someone else pay more taxes so they can continue to be the pieces of shit they've chosen to be.

Someone not willing to do even the basics for themselves should go without.
Yes, Yes. We all know how you like to rail against the people who are poor, because, and only because of their laziness and lack of good moral character. However, that does not have a damned think to do with Trumps tax proposal. What he is put on the table is a plan that will not only hurt the poor -many of who do work- but also the middle income folks . It is nothing more than a smokescreen for a big giveaway to the wealthy.

And consider this:

This tax cut isn’t for the middle class, which only pays 2.5% now

Today, most Americans aren’t clamoring for lower taxes, probably because most of us don’t pay very much in federal income taxes. Our tax burden has rarely been lower. The latest data show that the 60% of families in the middle of the income distribution — those between about $32,000 and about $140,000 — pay an average of just 2.5% of their income in federal income taxes.

And this:

Nearly half of Americans owe no federal income tax at all, but they do pay taxes: payroll taxes to fund Social Security and Medicare, tariffs, excise taxes, corporate taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, state and local income taxes, and so on. If they have a problem with taxes, it’s not with the federal income tax.

And that has to include many who are not poor

A bill that cuts federal income taxes for middle-class families makes absolutely no sense, except as a sad way of camouflaging the real intent of the bill: Giving millions of dollars to the very wealthy, who happen to be the only people who are really benefiting from our uneven economic growth.

Here is more for you to chew on:

Trump's Tax Plan Is An Act Of Political Domination By The Rich | HuffPost

Trump wants a massive tax cut for the very wealthy. He doesn’t really care how much it costs, or what it will do to the federal budget deficit, or to economic growth or to worker productivity. He isn’t even very picky about how, exactly, taxes for the rich are reduced, so long as they are diminished by a very large amount.

More:

GOP tax plan favors the richest, analysis shows

The new GOP tax framework would spread tax cuts across all income groups, with the richest Americans seeing the biggest windfall.
  • And, if enacted, the package would blow a $2.4 trillion hole in the federal budget.
  • That's the finding of an analysis by the Tax Policy Center, which crunched the numbers to come up with a preliminary estimate of the plan's costs and beneficiaries.

Now, as I asked earlier, how do you defend any of this? Whining about the lazy no good poor people is just a red herring

Last edited:

Forum List

Back