Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan.

Blacks, despite having things like affirmative action still fall far behind whites. Even with the head start they now get, they can't win.

Affirmative action is like the dream act. By removing the cultural and legal barriers, those dreamers beat the white people hands down. White people bitch about anything that levels the playing field, because for many years now, they have shown they're unable to compete with the brown people, the yellow people, or the foreign people.

Blacks, despite having things like affirmative action still fall far behind whites. Even with the head start they now get, they can't win.

Affirmative action is like the dream act. By removing the cultural and legal barriers, those dreamers beat the white people hands down. White people bitch about anything that levels the playing field, because for many years now, they have shown they're unable to compete with the brown people, the yellow people, or the foreign people.

The Democratic Party has become about hating White people hasn't it.

How many family farms and businesses were subject to the estate tax in 2015?
500 is my guess maybe 550 Are there prizes for the best guess?

Your guess is over by one thousand percent. Less than fifty in 2017. Around 20 in 2015.
All those farms and small businesses boo hoo boo hoo But trump will save billions If he dies soon I guess I won't complain

And you hate wealthy people because...?
I LOVE wealthy people I might be one of them soon if Obamas market keeps up

Lib please the first market downturn you will blame president Trump, bookmark this page! :laugh:

Ah, you don't know what capital gains are or how they are taxed while also ignoring the estate tax slams everything not just he capital gains. :rolleyes:

LMAO, I have forgotten more about capital gains, tax rates, and especially the estate tax, than you will ever know. Estate planning is my business buckwheat.

You suck at it, anything else?
the first 11 million goes untouched if you're married
use a trust before they pass.

Hence the truism, the estate tax is the only tax that is completely voluntary. Why would we eliminate a completely voluntary tax?

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I bet you're one of those that thinks a black getting a job using affirmative action was the most qualified?

Affirmative action applies to getting a foot in the door. Once inside people rise as best qualified.

Just look at the record of Colin Powell. Affirmative action got his foot in the door.
/----/ I worked for Fortune 50 companies and helped in recruitment. Sometimes we had to pass on qualified applicants so we could meet a quota. There were a few AA gems but most were dead weight and did little if any work. They would taunt the management with "fire me and I'll sue."

Last edited:
I bet you're one of those that thinks a black getting a job using affirmative action was the most qualified?

Affirmative action applies to getting a foot in the door. Once inside people rise as best qualified.

Just look at the record of Colin Powell. Affirmative action got his foot in the door.
/----/ I worked for Fortune 50 companies and helped in recruitment. Sometimes we had to pass on qualified applicants so we could meet a quota. There were a few AA gems but most were dead weight and did little if any work. They would taunt the management with "fire me and I'll sue."

Hilarious - just two categories, gems and dead weight. Nothing in between.

seems-legit-1mot1c.jpg

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

1. removing inheritance tax.
2. Removes Alternate Minimum tax
3. pass through business income top bracket cut from 39 to just 20%
4. Top personal income rate from 39 to 35%
5. Corporate tax rate cut from 35% to 20%

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

Analysis | Tax reform is ‘not good for me, believe me,’ Trump said. Don’t.

All changes designed to make the USA more competitive with the rest of the world, grow the economy, and create jobs. So yeah. I can see why the idiot leftists would hate it.

So whyisTrump
Piling on debt so rich kids don't pay taxes on their hard earned inheritance does not make us more competetive.

Still want to do it? No problem - tell us who you want to tax more and/or which sending you want to cut to pay for it.

Last edited:
Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

/----/ make sure you send your tax cut back to Washington.

Yep, can't directly respond, so you go fishing.
/----/ I'm not fishing and apparently you don't understand the meaning of the expression. But let me educate you. The President sends a budget to Congress who then rips it apart an makes their own budget. So whatever is in his plan may never see the light of day. BTW, the alternative Min tax hurts middle class workers because of bracket creep. And the corporate rate cut will bring us in line wit the rest of the world. But lets wait to see the final bill before we judge.

Ah, I see. So because plan may change, Trump is not actually lying what is in the plan and it doesn't matter that it's a plan for a bad policy.

Gotcha...now go fish.

/----/ make sure you send your tax cut back to Washington.

Yep, can't directly respond, so you go fishing.
/----/ I'm not fishing and apparently you don't understand the meaning of the expression. But let me educate you. The President sends a budget to Congress who then rips it apart an makes their own budget. So whatever is in his plan may never see the light of day. BTW, the alternative Min tax hurts middle class workers because of bracket creep. And the corporate rate cut will bring us in line wit the rest of the world. But lets wait to see the final bill before we judge.

Ah, I see. So because plan may change, Trump is not actually lying what is in the plan and it doesn't matter that it's a plan for a bad policy.

Gotcha...now go fish.
/----/ I see you're confused. What a president supposes in a budget is almost irrelevant especially with this hostile Congress.
BTW:
Fish for meaning
1. Try to obtain something through artifice or indirectly. For example, He was always fishing for compliments.

"What a president supposes in a budget is almost irrelevant especially with this hostile Congress - so he therefore can lie about it with impunity. Nothing to see here."

But say mr.Tool...WHAT THE F IS THE POINT OF IT THEN?

Wow, sounds like Dims who pass massive entitlements, only, they lie about being able to pay for it. I can hardly wait for the free health care and college gimmicks in 2020.

Either way the debt goes exponentially higher. Those that give a damn have no representation.

The notion that we need higher taxes to pay for more things is blatantly absurd. Clearly that is not the approach they take with trillion dollar deficits every year.

From my vantage point it's all monopoly money as they print as much as they want every year. They will spend the same amount regardless of revenue taken in.

Total nonsense.

Yes, revenues absolutely matter.

You "fiscally responsible" Republicans want your tax-cuts? No problem, pay for them with budget offsets.

I want to see you try to convince Americans that its a good idea to cut defense, education, social security, medicare and etc. so rich kids could pocket their hard earned inheritance tax free.

Last edited:
All changes designed to make the USA more competitive with the rest of the world, grow the economy, and create jobs. So yeah. I can see why the idiot leftists would hate it.
Making us more competitive is great Making the pos trump richer is not so great

Don't worry. Trump will actually get richer and can prove he has what he claims. Unlike you, boy.
He's president and hasn't proven shit yet con man and like you ,he's a con man a man who made millions screwing others

He also hasn't made a direct claim to me about what he has. You have but can't provide proof.

Please, not the he had to have cheated people to have what he has.
You would choke in your beer if I told you what I was worth

You've told me all sorts of things. You've proven nothing. The latter is the important part. The former means nothing.

If the brown people, yellow people, and foreign people could compete, they wouldn't need special considerations based on race. All you're doing with AA and DA is telling those using it they can't do what whites don't need any help to do.

Wow, sounds like Dims who pass massive entitlements, only, they lie about being able to pay for it. I can hardly wait for the free health care and college gimmicks in 2020.

Either way the debt goes exponentially higher. Those that give a damn have no representation.

The notion that we need higher taxes to pay for more things is blatantly absurd. Clearly that is not the approach they take with trillion dollar deficits every year.

From my vantage point it's all monopoly money as they print as much as they want every year. They will spend the same amount regardless of revenue taken in.

Total nonsense.

Yes, revenues absolutely matter.

You "fiscally responsible" Republicans want your tax-cuts? No problem, pay for them with budget offsets.

I want to see you try to convince Americans that its a good idea to cut defense, education, social security, medicare and etc. so rich kids could pocket their hard earned inheritance tax free.

Cut things like food stamps, WIC, public housing, Section 8, and the like. Why should those who inherit something have to pay a tax so those unwilling to do something can get it for free?

The Democratic Party has become about hating White people hasn't it.

Even the white Democrats hate their own.

They knew they didn't have to do but so much and if they were terminated could claim it was because of race.

500 is my guess maybe 550 Are there prizes for the best guess?

Your guess is over by one thousand percent. Less than fifty in 2017. Around 20 in 2015.
All those farms and small businesses boo hoo boo hoo But trump will save billions If he dies soon I guess I won't complain

Lib please the first market downturn you will blame president Trump, bookmark this page! :laugh:

No, we'll just fuck with all you phonies who gave him credit on the way up but won't blame him on the way down.

Hilarious - just two categories, gems and dead weight. Nothing in between.

seems-legit-1mot1c.jpg

Absolutely. If you're doing the job you're hired to do and doing it to the level that is expected of you, you're a gem. If you're the kind that threatens to sue if fired and uses the "it's racism" bullshit, you're dead weight.

No, we'll just fuck with all you phonies who gave him credit on the way up but won't blame him on the way down.

You mean like you NL phonies that said what happens during a Presidency is on the President until things happened with Obama you could use to blame anyone but him. If 9/11 was on Bush because he's President, the doubling of the debt is on Obama since it came during his time.

Forum List

Back