Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan.

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

1. removing inheritance tax.
2. Removes Alternate Minimum tax
3. pass through business income top bracket cut from 39 to just 20%
4. Top personal income rate from 39 to 35%
5. Corporate tax rate cut from 35% to 20%

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

Analysis | Tax reform is ‘not good for me, believe me,’ Trump said. Don’t.

All changes designed to make the USA more competitive with the rest of the world, grow the economy, and create jobs. So yeah. I can see why the idiot leftists would hate it.
Making us more competitive is great Making the pos trump richer is not so great

59ce5cde180000f507c9d897.jpeg

TRUMP’S TAX PLAN: THE JOKE’S ON US

Trump’s Tax Plan Is An Act Of Political Domination By The Wealthy

Yep, the joke's on us.

You voted for an unqualified black for President thinking skin color was a qualification. You must be smoking some crazy stuff on the reservation.
FAR more qualified than the AH trump

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

All changes designed to make the USA more competitive with the rest of the world, grow the economy, and create jobs. So yeah. I can see why the idiot leftists would hate it.

Don't worry. Trump will actually get richer and can prove he has what he claims. Unlike you, boy.

Wow, sounds like Dims who pass massive entitlements, only, they lie about being able to pay for it. I can hardly wait for the free health care and college gimmicks in 2020.

Either way the debt goes exponentially higher. Those that give a damn have no representation.

The notion that we need higher taxes to pay for more things is blatantly absurd. Clearly that is not the approach they take with trillion dollar deficits every year.

From my vantage point it's all monopoly money as they print as much as they want every year. They will spend the same amount regardless of revenue taken in.

Not anything like that. Affirmative action is proof that blacks can't do it on their own like whites.

Whites spent 400 years shackling blacks, putting barriers in front of them, denying them liberties and opportunities. And suddenly after imposing a 400 yard penalty, say the first to cross the finish line is the fastest.

Not anything like that. Affirmative action is proof that blacks can't do it on their own like whites.

Whites spent 400 years shackling blacks, putting barriers in front of them, denying them liberties and opportunities. And suddenly after imposing a 400 yard penalty, say the first to cross the finish line is the fastest.

Blacks have done enough to barriers in front of themselves, white didn't have to.

Blacks, despite having things like affirmative action still fall far behind whites. Even with the head start they now get, they can't win.

Don't worry. Trump will actually get richer and can prove he has what he claims. Unlike you, boy.
He's president and hasn't proven shit yet con man and like you ,he's a con man a man who made millions screwing others

Why do the dumb liberal crackpots take all their tax deductions if they are demanding that other people to pay higher taxes?

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to call his blatant bullshit.

Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan....Claims that

The first lie regarding his so-called tax cut plan, last I checked, is that there even is a plan.
Oh, so just like his big, beautiful, simple healthcare plan that covers everyone and costs less?

He's president and hasn't proven shit yet con man and like you ,he's a con man a man who made millions screwing others

He also hasn't made a direct claim to me about what he has. You have but can't provide proof.

Please, not the he had to have cheated people to have what he has.

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to call his blatant bullshit.

Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan....Claims that

The first lie regarding his so-called tax cut plan, last I checked, is that there even is a plan.
Oh, so just like his big, beautiful, simple healthcare plan that covers everyone and costs less?

Isn't that what Obama promised?

Did the crooked racist cretin Charlie Rangel ever pay his taxes?

With Charlie Rangel and Maxine Waters doing their parts, we're about halfway to being able to have a modern day Sanford and Son show. Maxine can play Aunt Esther and Charlie can play Bubba. Jesse Jackson could play Fred, Jesse Jr. play Lamont, and Reverend Al could play Grady.

He also hasn't made a direct claim to me about what he has. You have but can't provide proof.

Please, not the he had to have cheated people to have what he has.
You would choke in your beer if I told you what I was worth

LMAO, I have forgotten more about capital gains, tax rates, and especially the estate tax, than you will ever know. Estate planning is my business buckwheat.

You suck at it, anything else?
the first 11 million goes untouched if you're married

That's nothing in this day and age, many farms and small businesses exceed that.

How many family farms and businesses were subject to the estate tax in 2015?
500 is my guess maybe 550 Are there prizes for the best guess?

Your guess is over by one thousand percent. Less than fifty in 2017. Around 20 in 2015.
All those farms and small businesses boo hoo boo hoo But trump will save billions If he dies soon I guess I won't complain

And you hate wealthy people because...?

You suck at it, anything else?
That's nothing in this day and age, many farms and small businesses exceed that.

How many family farms and businesses were subject to the estate tax in 2015?
500 is my guess maybe 550 Are there prizes for the best guess?

Your guess is over by one thousand percent. Less than fifty in 2017. Around 20 in 2015.
All those farms and small businesses boo hoo boo hoo But trump will save billions If he dies soon I guess I won't complain

And you hate wealthy people because...?
I LOVE wealthy people I might be one of them soon if Obamas market keeps up

Forum List

Back