Trump Lies Again That Nancy Pelosi Refused National Guard Help For Jan. 6

A million?
Where did that number come from?
I had not heard there was a million people there......either at the Ellipse, or anyplace else.
I heard that 1m number somewhere...
OK, it was ~100,000 not 1m that attended the "rally", then about 2,000 stormed the Capitol building.

Pelosi was begged six times by her Capitol police to increase their planned presence on 1/6 and every time Nan turned down those requests. And she refuses to release the internal emails detailing this matter.
No need to wonder why. She's dirtier than a pig wallowing in a mud storm.
Total bullshit.

Post links

FACT: Trump requested troops to protect the demonstrators.
FACT: Someone "restrained" the troops from deploying. Was SECDEF Miller? Was it someone else?

According to Miller's testimony, Trump asked during that meeting whether the District of Columbia's mayor had requested National Guard troops for Jan. 6, the day Congress was to ratify Joe Biden's presidential election victory.
Trump told Miller to "fill" the request, the former defense secretary testified. Miller said Trump told him: "Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights."

Representative Carolyn Maloney, the Democrat who chairs the committee, demanded answers from Miller on why National Guard troops did not arrive until hours after the building was overrun.
Miller testified that the U.S. military was deliberately restrained that day when Trump's rally turned into an assault by hundreds of his followers that left five dead, including a Capitol Police officer.
Miller testified that he was concerned in the days before Jan. 6 that sending National Guard troops to Washington would fan fears of a military coup or that Trump advisers were advocating martial law.
Trump was babbling about "NG troops to protect the DEMONSTRATORS"...not the Capitol to SecDef Miller in an unrelated meeting.

Miller did nothing. It went no further

I still haven't rec'd an answer, or even a PROG answer. The left has this thing Trump did nothing to stop the "INSURRECTION" that "TRUMP STARTED".

If Nancy had already called in the National Guard, why is it important to PROGS that Trump didn't do anything to stop it?

Which isn't true BTW, but WTH, it's your story-time, tell us how this works. Pick a narrative and stick with it :abgg2q.jpg:

Sure leftists claim they're on the side of education, personally I think they should start all over again at The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

If Nancy had already called in the National Guard, why is it important to PROGS that Trump didn't do anything to stop it?
There was a huge lag between when the NG were requested and when they were dispatched (thank you Charles Flynn- Mike Flynn's brother)

BUT...that has nothing to do with the fact that virtually everyone was begging Trump to call his scumbags off and he refused to do so until they had successfully stopped the Electoral count

There was a huge lag between when the NG were requested and when they were dispatched (thank you Charles Flynn- Mike Flynn's brother)

BUT...that has nothing to do with the fact that virtually everyone was begging Trump to call his scumbags off and he refused to do so until they had successfully stopped the Electoral count

You figure those scumbags were on their cell phones waiting for Trump to call them off?

Neat story how everyone was begging Trump to call them off. Your narration doesn't fit into the time-line, what a shock.

I find it interesting the protesters "stormed the police barrier around the Capitol" at 1PM and Nancy called in session at 1:05PM. Then they fucking wait until 2:20PM, while still in secession, they decide oh shit, we need a recess.

A guy has to ask themself HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN when Trump isn't running any of it, yet Trump is to blame for it happening.

I know a false flag when I see one. If it smells like a rat it's probably a Democrat.

BTW idiot, at 2:38 Trump tweets again, calling for support of the Capitol Police and law enforcement. He urges people to "stay peaceful."

But at that moment, inside the Capitol, the riot continues to unfold.

So what was Trump supposed to do?

Last edited:
Trump was babbling about "NG troops to protect the DEMONSTRATORS"...not the Capitol to SecDef Miller in an unrelated meeting.

Miller did nothing. It went no further
Obviously, President Trump was correct, again. Who was murdered by a Capitol cop with a sketchy record?

Otherwise, it could have been "absolutely a lovely day," Trump told Sean Hannity.

Repeating a claim debunked a year ago, former President Donald Trump insisted again this week that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) had rejected the help of the National Guard last Jan. 6.

Fox News host Sean Hannity asked the former president Thursday night if he had “authorized” the Guard to protect the Capitol building “in the lead-up” to Jan. 6, 2021. Trump responded: “One hundred percent, and attested to by many people. And they turned it down … Nancy Pelosi turned it down ... and she’s in charge of the Capitol.”

There would have been “no problem whatsoever, but they turned it down, which tells you everything,” Trump claimed, also referring to Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser. “If not for those Democrats ... you would not have had any problem. It would have just been absolutely a lovely day.”

Trump did nothing to help for 187 minutes as he watched the violence unfold on TV in the White House, the Jan. 6 House Select Committee investigating the attack has said, citing firsthand testimony.

Trump Lies Again That Nancy Pelosi Refused National Guard Help For Jan. 6

Why does Trump keep repeating the same old lies? What do you think?
Your link is dead.

This is so obvious, but apparently it went over your head. Trump was saying that Pelosi failed to have the National Guard ALREADY THERE with the Capitol Police ensuring the protesters didn't get out of hand. Not AFTER the Capitol Police let them in the building, Fer Crissakes.
Chief shitting Bull eliberately gets the fact wrong. She thinks that's a winning argument.

Total bullshit.

Post links
I did. Post 17.

But don't bother. We know how the facts, truth, all those things showing character confuses and makes you a bit dizzy. We don't want you to fall down and get a boo-boo.

yes, Total Devotion Syndrome is a disorder....

jcgbvbqq6pc81.jpg
You're an imbecile.

You need to take yourself out, retard.
Just like the rest of the republiscum, you can't read.
What's the title of this thread?

Trump Lies Again That Nancy Pelosi Refused National Guard Help For Jan. 6​

You must be in Dallas, still waiting for JFK Jr. to appear.
He's right. You are one fucking retard that needs to be shot.

Exactly.
Miller testified under oath. Why doesn't he say why?
But he did testify that Trump wanted troops, and they weren't sent. Why not??
Both you and he (Miller) are not trustworthy; not anyone in trump's circle is honest.

Actually a bipartisan group of Senators did their own investigation of 1/6, and in their reported that:

Trump did recommend bringing in the Natl Guard and That The House & Senate's Sergeant-At-Arms refused to allow it.These clowns no longer have a job, by the way.
Prove it!!! Your word is not worthy.

There is a lot of evidence the offer President Trump made to send in National Guardmen was absolutely refused by Capitol Police who answer to Nancy Pelosi, and they don't dare cross the demon that she has proved herself to be. Nancy Pelosi, I hold you responsible for the problems that cropped up by your refusal to allow the Capitol Police have backup to defend you and your theatrical sycophant, AOC who wailed many a crocodile tear over Jan. 6. Don't you know her body language gave your and her lies away? You should have thrown yourself in jail in which someone threw away the key instead of innocent bystanders at the gathering you collected by past lies. Thought they'd never catch up with you? Didn't happen, and your punitive measures against American heros revokes your place in history to somewhere between Cleopatra and Lady Macbeth. Oh, wait! Hillary Clinton is in the same situation between suiciders and scheming queens. I'll edit that to be you're standing in line behind Ms. "I forget."

Forum List

Back