Trump Lies Again That Nancy Pelosi Refused National Guard Help For Jan. 6

TRUMP--TRUMP--TRUMP--TRUMP--TRUMP--TRUMP--TRUMP--TRUMP
you are 1 fucking retard, that needs to be shot....
You need to take yourself out, retard.
Just like the rest of the republiscum, you can't read.
What's the title of this thread?

Trump Lies Again That Nancy Pelosi Refused National Guard Help For Jan. 6​

every1 of the SCUM demonRATS LIE TO YOU DAILY, and all you do is bend over and take it in your ass by these SCUM demonRATS----do you use lube?, or just take it?
You must be in Dallas, still waiting for JFK Jr. to appear.

It did not happen

There was never a formal request and Pelosi turned nothing down
Of course it happened... The NG coverage was refused and ultimately it was by Pelosi whether she did it outright or simply left orders for the capitol police chief.... nobody doubts this at all. People are able to put this simple equation together. There is no doubt that she knew the help was available and there is no doubt that she was the highest authority in charge of the decision to say .... no...we don't need them.

Move on to you next desperate measure...this one is lost...trust me.

JO

Your stupid fake news link has been taken down...do you know why?...because its bullshit pet food for the dems critters like you...
And now folks are calling your fake news links out and exposing their lies...stop sucking up BS....
Lumpy Hannity just loves putting his boy on there to kiss his ass & give him a forum to run his yap & bullshit dumbass rubes like you who believe him.

One is a compulsive liar & the other one swears to it.

Of course it happened... The NG coverage was refused and ultimately it was by Pelosi whether she did it outright or simply left orders for the capitol police chief.... nobody doubts this at all. People are able to put this simple equation together. There is no doubt that she knew the help was available and there is no doubt that she was the highest authority in charge of the decision to say .... no...we don't need them.

Move on to you next desperate measure...this one is lost...trust me.

JO

Ah, the posting of a Rumpster Domestic Terrorist. You are doing alternate reality.

Here we go again another nothing burger, just a diversion for that oatmeal for brains in the white house.

Who was the Commander-in-Chief on January 6, 2021?

• Donald Duck,
  • Donald Rumsfeld, or
  • Donald Trump

Donald Duck. Rumsfield was already gone and wouldn't have cooperated with the insurrection and Rump was in front of his TV giggling hysterically.

its also the sergeant at arms for the senate, which answers to the republicans in congress.
There are two sergeant at arms in congress, both with responsibility for capitol security.
But nobody was prepared for the executive branch sending a violent mob to the legislative branch.
Thank goodness that didn't happen, that would be bad.

Last edited:
And I know you rumpsters are all domestic terrorists.
Then we understand each other. I guarantee you any foreign muthas bring their weapons of mass destruction here, we will not stop it if it is for blue areas. Go to war with Russia. A limited nuke exchange with blue cities smoldering is to our advantage.

What “lie”? The Sargent at Arms for the House and the Capitol Police Chief all refused to call in the national guard or send their own reinforcements beforehand. They all admitted it and resigned. They all answer to Pelosi and the DNC, they fell on their sword for the Party.
Pelosi was begged six times by her Capitol police to increase their planned presence on 1/6 and every time Nan turned down those requests. And she refuses to release the internal emails detailing this matter.
No need to wonder why. She's dirtier than a pig wallowing in a mud storm.

Otherwise, it could have been "absolutely a lovely day," Trump told Sean Hannity.

Repeating a claim debunked a year ago, former President Donald Trump insisted again this week that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) had rejected the help of the National Guard last Jan. 6.

Fox News host Sean Hannity asked the former president Thursday night if he had “authorized” the Guard to protect the Capitol building “in the lead-up” to Jan. 6, 2021. Trump responded: “One hundred percent, and attested to by many people. And they turned it down … Nancy Pelosi turned it down ... and she’s in charge of the Capitol.”

There would have been “no problem whatsoever, but they turned it down, which tells you everything,” Trump claimed, also referring to Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser. “If not for those Democrats ... you would not have had any problem. It would have just been absolutely a lovely day.”

Trump did nothing to help for 187 minutes as he watched the violence unfold on TV in the White House, the Jan. 6 House Select Committee investigating the attack has said, citing firsthand testimony.

Why does Trump keep repeating the same old lies? What do you think?

Actually a bipartisan group of Senators did their own investigation of 1/6, and in their reported that:

Trump did recommend bringing in the Natl Guard and That The House & Senate's Sergeant-At-Arms refused to allow it.These clowns no longer have a job, by the way.

Otherwise, it could have been "absolutely a lovely day," Trump told Sean Hannity.

Repeating a claim debunked a year ago, former President Donald Trump insisted again this week that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) had rejected the help of the National Guard last Jan. 6.

Fox News host Sean Hannity asked the former president Thursday night if he had “authorized” the Guard to protect the Capitol building “in the lead-up” to Jan. 6, 2021. Trump responded: “One hundred percent, and attested to by many people. And they turned it down … Nancy Pelosi turned it down ... and she’s in charge of the Capitol.”

There would have been “no problem whatsoever, but they turned it down, which tells you everything,” Trump claimed, also referring to Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser. “If not for those Democrats ... you would not have had any problem. It would have just been absolutely a lovely day.”

Trump did nothing to help for 187 minutes as he watched the violence unfold on TV in the White House, the Jan. 6 House Select Committee investigating the attack has said, citing firsthand testimony.

/———/ “Debunked” simply means libtards can’t refute the story with fact, so they dismiss it out of hand with a DEBUNKED.

Then we understand each other. I guarantee you any foreign muthas bring their weapons of mass destruction here, we will not stop it if it is for blue areas. Go to war with Russia. A limited nuke exchange with blue cities smoldering is to our advantage.

Hate to break it to you but Russia's leaders hates Americans (ALL Americans) because we keep getting in the way of their world domination. Understand this, I will defend America not just some stupid color. You are a traitor and domestic Terrorist by your own admission.

In my humble opinion, it is gaslighting.
He knows it has worked for him before.
He has used it repeatedly. He has seen the effect it has on his supporters.
Accordingly, there is little downside for him. And lotsa upside.....he gets to dodge responsibility. Or blame,

IMHO
------------------------------------------------------------
Those with TDS. Let it go, Trump isn't the president anymore. Time to get medical treatment for your raving TDS reaction and go back to normal life.
Well, there are those who say "TDS" is Trump Devoted Sycophant.
Not that I am necessarily accusing you of being a sycophant to Trump.
Just saying that is what I have read on this very forum.

ps....another thought, and I don't know this for sure, but I think I have read this too on this venue: If Don Trump wouldn't repeatedly hold rallies where he denigrates current American leadership, where he continues to broadcast his unproven unverified --in fact, often debunked --- assertions that he won the 2020 election 'hugely', by 'a landslide'......well, if he would quit doing such corrosive actions to undermine America, well yeah, I bet he wouldn't get as much attention.....from Democrats or for that matter, MAGAHats.
Just sayin;.
-----------------------------------------------------
----
If you honestly believe that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has no hand in the security of the Capitol with such a huge event coming, you are either ignorant or pretending to be ignorant. Which is it?
Well, Markle, there is this view: Nancy had nothing to do with the rally at the Ellipse. In fact, I'll bet she was a critic of it. But her feelings about the Ellipse have no bearing on the Capitol.
After all, the permit applications requested and submitted by Trump, and approved by the Administration......were specifically defined for a rally at the Ellipse.
No 'march' permit was applied for (which would be needed). Accordingly, with the city infrastructure and law enforcement on notice that there was a rally specifically at the Elipse they didn't increase manpower along a 'march route'....because there was no 'march route'.

Same with putting up barricades and crowd control measures along the 'march route'....because there was no 'march route'. The rally and the crowd was at the Ellipse.

Repeat: At the Ellipse.

At the Ellipse, until Don Trump seemingly (?) spontaneously and without notice to law enforcement...city or Federal or Military......re-directed the massed crowd of folks that he, and Fredo Jr., Guilfoyle, and Rudy, and Mo Brooks, had angered, incited, and told to go fight, fight, fight, .....and have 'trial-by-combat'.

So away went the crowd. Without a permit to march. Towards a destination that no one knew they were intending to go to-----until the President of the United States of America commanded them to go.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

They all knew the crowd would be huge, angry, and they had information that there could be violence.
Poster, Markle read my post just above. Should answer your question.

But let's not stop there.
So this crowd was, in your words..."huge, angry".
OK, but that begs the question: Were there any actions, words, directions, by Don Trump and his enablers----at the Ellipse-----that would have angered the crowd?

Were there any actions or words by Don Trump or his enablers at the Ellipse that re-directed the 'huge' 'angry' crowd away from the Ellipse.......and towards the Capitol?

Wasn't there a responsibility of the leadeship at the Ellipse to calm the crowd? To keep them in place of where the permit approved them to be? Where there was law enforcement and barricades to manage them?

Was there a responsibility to NOT......anger them?
NOT...to send them on a march that had not been announced? Or approved? Prepared for?
Doesn't leadership have a responsibility to help maintain peace and decorum?

I for one, say.....yupper, there is. That is part and parcel of what 'leadership' is....and what leadership does.
I'm mildly sure you really do know that.
--------------------------------------------------------------

FACT: Trump requested troops to protect the demonstrators.
Nah, doesn't appear it is a 'fact'. (poster kyzer's word, not mine.)

What follows ain't a "Pants-On-Fire", but......but the meter reads 100% 'False':

"Says he requested “10,000 National Guardsmen” for his Jan. 6 rally, but Nancy Pelosi “rejected it.”

Questions that should have been asked.
Who could block a presidential order, or "restrain" one?
Anyone can disobey an "illegal order". I'm not sure if "politics" make an order illegal?
Milley didn't want to do the "church walk" with Trump in DC since that looked like the military was being political.
Maybe Miller didn't want to have the military used to protect Trump's protesters?
Maybe Pelosi or someone else asked Miller not to deploy troops since it would look like martial law had been declared? The more I think about it, the military was the wrong force, civilian cops should have been used.

Bottom line: Pelosi had responsibility for securing the Capitol Building, and she failed. She should have had the DC Police there backing up her Capitol Police, especially with ~1,000,000 protesters there.

Nah, doesn't appear it is a 'fact'. (poster kyzer's word, not mine.)
What follows ain't a "Pants-On-Fire", but......but the meter reads 100% 'False':
"Says he requested “10,000 National Guardsmen” for his Jan. 6 rally, but Nancy Pelosi “rejected it.”

Politifact is politifarce. Trump did request the troops, what is not clear is who stopped that order. Was it Pelosi, Miller, the DC mayor, or someone else. Pelosi was responsible for the security of the Capitol Building, and she failed. Now she won't show her communications for that day, why not?
Deploying troops on US soil has many legal issues to resolve, typically civilian authority must request the troops. Trump can't just declare martial law and take over.

This is the testimony of SecDef Miller:
"According to Miller's testimony, Trump asked during that meeting whether the District of Columbia's mayor had requested National Guard troops for Jan. 6, the day Congress was to ratify Joe Biden's presidential election victory.
Trump told Miller to "fill" the request, the former defense secretary testified. Miller said Trump told him: "Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights."

Forum List

Back