Why Is CDC Changing 'Fully Vaccinated' To Requiring Booster When...

This makes no sense. Why would a person need to get all 3 JABS to be fully vaccinated? They have already said the reason for the booster is because the 1st 2 JABS are no longer effective and basically out of your system. If someone decided to get the JAB why wouldn't they now just get the booster, why would they need the 1st 2 JABS?

Actually, vaxxed or non-vaxxed makes little difference against Omicron.

(Two on the left side are old C19, two on the right side are Omicron, the one on the left is non Vaxxed, the one on the right is vaxxed, the white dots are C19 )
be52dbH.png

This makes no sense. Why would a person need to get all 3 JABS to be fully vaccinated? They have already said the reason for the booster is because the 1st 2 JABS are no longer effective and basically out of your system. If someone decided to get the JAB why wouldn't they now just get the booster, why would they need the 1st 2 JABS?
Silence...you will comply!

:(

At this point the CDC can go fuck themselves. :mad:

Most everyone I know got the first two but I don't know but of one person that got the booster.

Oh but look, this will give the dems a new "crisis" to whine about no-end because if the first two shots are no longer effective then aren't we back to square one vax-wise again? Oh the horror....Better mail out millions of ballots.

Their objective is de-population. They want 2/3 of the world population to die. True story.
The population is what they profit off of. If they want 2/3 of the world population to die, then you better start believing that global warming is real and start doing something about it, or else they'll kill you

The population is what they profit off of. If they want 2/3 of the world population to die, then you better start believing that global warming is real and start doing something about it, or else they'll kill you
If you haven't been watching Hollywood movies for years the you're missing out on what the Cabal and Hollywood Satanists have been putting in our face for years. Everything they are doing is because they are required to inform people what is going on and what to expect. They don't say "We are going to kill you with Covid and 5G'' but they put it in movies and TV in subtle ways. Hollywood, especially Disney, is the most evil presence in the entire world.

If you haven't been watching Hollywood movies for years the you're missing out on what the Cabal and Hollywood Satanists have been putting in our face for years. Everything they are doing is because they are required to inform people what is going on and what to expect. They don't say "We are going to kill you with Covid and 5G'' but they put it in movies and TV in subtle ways. Hollywood, especially Disney, is the most evil presence in the entire world.
Thanks for reminding me why I have no hope for the future of this country

My son and his family are over it. He is back at work at the ER. He says it is running wild here, and they are near capacity with the majority still being the unvaccinated and a thousand new cases in our county alone. I am glad, I got the booster in early December.
Of course case numbers not as easy to come by, as TN went dark on Covid a couple of weeks ago. Sure makes it look better in the state as the state stopped reporting daily numbers. We are level at around 12th in the country. Not to impressive for the 15th most populous state.

Think I'm daft? Read up on the World Cabal and the Satanism and pedophilia in Hollywood and pay particular attention to the overwhelming Satanism in Disney Enterprises.
Your belief in a magical evil demon named "satan" does a lot of harm to opinions on whatever else it is you believe to be true about the world

Their objective is de-population. They want 2/3 of the world population to die. True story.
:thankusmile:
Exactly,man you must have been reading my mind,you took the words right out of my mouth,as you know the elite have had this planned against us fir decades now fir their depopulation control agenda ,I been expecting something like this for the last thirty years to happen sense I became awake how corrupt our government really is,I just never figured it would happen this way,I always figured they would kill off most the population with a nuclear war getting world war three started.I just never saw it coming from vaccines.

Forum List

Back