Trump Lies About Wikileaks

Trump isn't just playing dumb...
/----/ "Trump isn't just playing dumb..."
And yet you libtards can't beat him to save your life. Every time you think you got him - he walks away laughing.
conspiracy_nut.jpg

Trump today: 'I know nothing about WikiLeaks.' Trump in 2016: 'Oh, we love WikiLeaks'

Yup. There's the link. Claims he doesn't know anything about wikileaks.

Of course there's any number of videos of him touting wikileaks in 2016

Do his supporters care about this blatant lying?
Yet another lie about Trump.
Trump knows about Wikileaks.
He just doesn't know anything about the issue involved.......concerning Bradley Manning....and Julian Assauge....you know.... Chelsea Manning... who's sentence was commuted by Barack H. Obama.
I guess you lib assholes need an interpretor to spell out what he meant 24/7.

Why don't you ask Obama why he let that traitor out of prison.

This is what I heard from Trump. I'm sure the TDS crowd can pick out lies, but you have to have
the affliction to do so.

"It's not my thing,"
the president said about WikiLeaks, whose founder Julian Assange was arrested Thursday in London after seven years hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy. "I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange, I've been seeing what happened with Assange, and that will be a determination mostly by the Attorney General... I know nothing really about him, it's not my deal in life," the president said.
Trump: I Know Nothing About WikiLeaks

The man knew WEEKS AGO that Asssnge was indicted and the British were going to arrest him....now for some reason he "doesnt know him."

trump is given daily security briefings with lots of pictures. He knew everything about Assange...but he prefers to lie....
He never said that he didn't KNOW Assange, Jim He said he "I know nothing really about him."
You made a conjecture about Trump. You really don't know how much Trump knows and how much he doesn't know.
Just the facts, dude, just the facts.

The fact is he knows EVERYTHING about Assange. Our Intel has told him everything.

trump lies cause he knows his cult will overlook his lies....and from your response....he is right.
I don't have the connections that YOU DO. I doubt that Trump is as well connected as you are, Jim.:rolleyes-41:

Trump today: 'I know nothing about WikiLeaks.' Trump in 2016: 'Oh, we love WikiLeaks'

Yup. There's the link. Claims he doesn't know anything about wikileaks.

Of course there's any number of videos of him touting wikileaks in 2016

Do his supporters care about this blatant lying?

Trump loved it that Russia and Wikileaks were fucking with Hillary when he ran against her. Russia, if you're listening. Remember that shit? And he loved Wikileaks.

Funny today he hates leakers. And he's crying because he believes the DOJ and the Judges and Prosecutors are picking on him. But if they were going after Hunter Biden or the Clinton Foundation, he'd love that.

Lock her up? Everyone who has uttered those words has not been arrested themselves.

Trump isn't just playing dumb...
It's like Saddam Hussain, John Gotti, Al Capone, Scarface, Gaddafi, hopefully Putin when it's all said and done.

None of them were happy with the power they had. They wanted more. Until they were so out of control they had to be taken out.

Trump wasn't happy just getting $2 billion dollars from the Saudi's. Which means no amount of money will ever make Trump happy. It's not the money that makes him hard. It's the game. The attention.

One thing I love knowing about Trump's presidency. He didn't get to enjoy it like he would have liked. He would have LOVED it if all the sports teams wanted to come to the White House to meet him. He would have loved to go to the White House correspondence dinner but he never got to

Trump wasn’t at the White House correspondents’ dinner — again — but his presence was felt​

Trump orders administration officials not to attend White House correspondents dinner​

Trump Gets Roasted After Declining Third White House Correspondents’ Dinner​

Trump loves rubbing elbows with celebrities and being famous. Hollywood can't stand Trump. I'm happy to know he's not happy.

They don’t care. One of the only truths Trump has ever told is that he could murder somebody in the middle of 5th avenue and his idiots would still vote for him.

Again, Trump was just TALKING - the Clintons have actually had it done and gotten away with it ... sorta like Joe, Tara Reade, and Trump's Late Night Show anecdote.

Trump loved it that Russia and Wikileaks were fucking with Hillary when he ran against her. Russia, if you're listening. Remember that shit? And he loved Wikileaks.

Hillary sought Russian assistance to create her dossier...

'Why's it gotta be 'BLACK soulless zombies'? Why can't it be 'Pastel' or 'Fusia' soulless zombies?!

What the hail?!

:dunno:
Mike's a racist. Didn't ya know?

How'd ya miss it?

Sorry...I forgot. Aren't we all, it seems, though - at least according to Democrats and snowflakes?!

:dunno:
Dude...you called him out as a racist and now you back down?

Forum List

Back