Trump Letter to the Debate Commission

Yes Biden is tanking and Trump should pull out of the debate. (sarcasm)

Just add 1 debate question topic: Foreign policy.

Joe /Dems will never allow that because their dementia-suffering candidate has been proven to has a crack-head criminal son who pimped him out to criminals and our nations' enemies, and Joe has been proven to have sold out to Putin-connected criminals and to our enemy China, who bought and paid for his ass. China doesn't have to blackmail /extort Joe Biden - THEY OWN HIM.
Trumps foreign policy has been a disaster.
Biden would crush him on it
Let's see, he brokered Middle East peace deals, first in decades, by bypassing Hamas, he defeated the ISIS disaster Obiden & co left him to clean up, he left the moronic Paris climate accord, he forced NATO members to start living up to their commitments, he stood up to Iran instead of bribing them with cash & a sham nuclear agreement, he brokered trade deals that finally put American interests first, he stopped the border caravans & is building the wall, he formed the Space Force to keep America safe from above, he allowed domestic energy production to develop so we are not dependent on Middle East countries that hate us, he is winding down the wars & he has been nominated for the Nobel Prize numerous times.
Beijing Bidens foreign policy was appeasement & corruption. Selling out to the highest bidder. Give China whatever they want.
“I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,” former Bush & Obama Defense Secretary Robert Gates
A ME deal with the UAE that means nothing. The UAE and other minor ME states have never been a problem.

ISIS were well on the way out long before the Orange Buffoon was elected.

What trade deals and with whom.

He sucked off Kim Jong Un.

NATO has always lived up to its commitments.

Yeah but who nominated him for those Nobel prizes.

Trump is nothing but a train wreck.

If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.

The topics have been announced by the moderator.... They will not change.

Then he should ignore the moderator and bring up the subject himself. The Obama administration's record on foreign policy is pathetic.

I'm sure thats the plan. He'll be shouted down by the moderator

It is most unlikely that Trump will be shouted down by a mere moderator.

It's likely they will cut off his mike.
As they should if he won't stick to the rules of the debate.

And if they do, he should just start holding up flashcards making statements about foreign policy. Everyone would be watching him and ignoring Quid Pro Joe.

That just gave me a GREAT...and Hilarious ....idea:

President Trump Should have some cardboard signs with things like 'Hunter and Joe Biden Have Sold out to China" and "Why do you keep refusing to talk about your and Hunter's exposed Crimes" written in black marker to hold up while Biden is talking and / or if his mike gets cut off....

Bwuhahahaha......

Trump runs the Justice Department

If either of the Biden’s are guilty of a crime, why hasn’t Trump prosecuted in almost four years?

Why does he need to ask Ukraine to find possible crimes?

Maybe because conspiracy theories are not crimes

Or because there's evidence they have that the US president doesn't have access to unless he's willing to pull an Obama and bomb the crap out of another country. I still like the flashcards idea.

Joe /Dems will never allow that because their dementia-suffering candidate has been proven to has a crack-head criminal son who pimped him out to criminals and our nations' enemies, and Joe has been proven to have sold out to Putin-connected criminals and to our enemy China, who bought and paid for his ass. China doesn't have to blackmail /extort Joe Biden - THEY OWN HIM.
Let's see, he brokered Middle East peace deals, first in decades, by bypassing Hamas, he defeated the ISIS disaster Obiden & co left him to clean up, he left the moronic Paris climate accord, he forced NATO members to start living up to their commitments, he stood up to Iran instead of bribing them with cash & a sham nuclear agreement, he brokered trade deals that finally put American interests first, he stopped the border caravans & is building the wall, he formed the Space Force to keep America safe from above, he allowed domestic energy production to develop so we are not dependent on Middle East countries that hate us, he is winding down the wars & he has been nominated for the Nobel Prize numerous times.
Beijing Bidens foreign policy was appeasement & corruption. Selling out to the highest bidder. Give China whatever they want.
“I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,” former Bush & Obama Defense Secretary Robert Gates
A ME deal with the UAE that means nothing. The UAE and other minor ME states have never been a problem.

Wow! You sound like a true lunatic. What happens when there's a full moon? Your entire post is too stupid to begin to comment. I wouldn't even know where to start, the list of fallacies is complete. Well done! I thought I had to go to a Bernie or AOC rally to hear this level of stupid

Means nothing, yet something no other American president was able to do. Interesting, your entire post is nothing more than sour grapes trying to minimize very real accomplishments.

If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

Just more whining from the Cry-Baby-in-Chief

191017-wilson-trump-toddler-tease_t7c0cj

The Debate Commission runs the debates, not the whiny little bitch in the Oval Office.

Wow! You sound like a true lunatic. What happens when there's a full moon? Your entire post is too stupid to begin to comment. I wouldn't even know where to start, the list of fallacies is complete. Well done! I thought I had to go to a Bernie or AOC rally to hear this level of stupid
Great. Just what the board needs. Another neocon whackadoodle Trumpite loser...Like there's not enough of you dweebs on this board already.

The Biden support commission will not reconsider, they want their pick to win.

Democrats are going to steal the election, however Americans are not fooled. We can see clearly what is going on and act accordingly. Trumpslide2020 folks!

We all know what they WANT. But it looks like Trump will likely walk if they dont restore the AGREED UPON FORMAT.

Trump can't afford to walk. He NEEDS this debate, or his poll numbers will drop even further. He thought he could get a bigger audience in his duelling town halls, and that didn't work out well for him either.

Trump is hemoraging voters and every strategy he has used to try to stop the bleeding has blown up in his face. Every time he gets on national TV, he loses more voters. I'm waiting for FOX to throw him under the bus. They will, you know. It's already started.

Trump could afford spending the time up until the election in the basement. But nope, he won't. He will be presenting the hell out of the Biden laptops.

Because he has NOTHING else. If he had a good record to run on, plans for his second term, or even a campaign platform, he'd be promoting the hell out of it. If you can't win on the issues, all you're left with is personal attacks. Lies and insults is all he has.

Lame, weak and desperate. Sweating like a pig. Cursing and swearing. Acting like a deranged loon. Americans are tired of the act, the lies, and the disease, death and destruction burning through the country like an out of control wildfire, while Trump promises it will all "disappear, like magic".

I find it comical you post this:

Lies and insults is all he has.

And follow it up with this:

Lame, weak and desperate. Sweating like a pig. Cursing and swearing. Acting like a deranged loon. Americans are tired of the act, the lies, and the disease, death and destruction burning through the country like an out of control wildfire, while Trump promises it will all "disappear, like magic".

Which is nothing but lies and insults.

I'm not participating in the debate, now would I say these things if I were. Commenting on the behaviour of the participants, and the results of the last debate, are a whole different thing entirely. Trump thought he "killed" in the first debate and told staffers that "nobody would vote for Biden after that", and his polls numbers dropped by 6 points.

Every time Trump faces tough questioning about his policies and the current state of the union, he becomes unhinged and starts ranting. The old "bullshit baffles brains" routine. It worked last time because Trump was un known quantity, and people believed his lies that he is a "successful business man" worth billions of dollars.

This time, Trump has a record to run on, and the opposition has real and valid criticisms of the results of the his failed policies. Trump is lapsing back to his greatest hits "Lock her up", and using Russian propaganda to attack Biden. It worked the first time, but this time, they know who and what kind of man Trump is.

Means nothing, yet something no other American president was able to do. Interesting, your entire post is nothing more than sour grapes trying to minimize very real accomplishments.

Maybe because no other American president gave a shit. Neither does the rest of the world. Now a deal between Israel and Iran or Israel and Syria. That is something that would be worth crowing about.

Great. Just what the board needs. Another neocon whackadoodle Trumpite loser...Like there's not enough of you dweebs on this board already.
MAGA. Anytime you want a real debate on actual facts you can bring it. Don't waste my time with made up crap or emo outbursts. It's pathetic & a waste of time

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.

Then he should ignore the moderator and bring up the subject himself. The Obama administration's record on foreign policy is pathetic.

And if they do, he should just start holding up flashcards making statements about foreign policy. Everyone would be watching him and ignoring Quid Pro Joe.

I'm more of a mind that Trump ought to just show up Thursday night, make a statement to the audience protesting the continued, overt bias of the debate commission to continually change the rules to favor, advance and protect Biden, the horrible way he was treated at the first debate and the NBC "town hall," how the leftist media have lied, warped and twisted the facts and corrupt the election process to the American people to advance democrat interests, and state that he will not be a willing part of it any farther and walk off. People can find details about Trump's accomplishments and plans for the next four years on his website, tweets and rallies and f*ck them.

That just gave me a GREAT...and Hilarious ....idea:

President Trump Should have some cardboard signs with things like 'Hunter and Joe Biden Have Sold out to China" and "Why do you keep refusing to talk about your and Hunter's exposed Crimes" written in black marker to hold up while Biden is talking and / or if his mike gets cut off....

Bwuhahahaha......

That's not a bad idea. Trump should wear a flat-screen display on his chest and a MAGA ballcap with a small display on it that as he speaks, both continually display messages about Biden like rhetorical questions about Joe and Kamela the media refuses to ask while listing his many accomplishments.

Everything that you claim as Trump's accomplishments are things that are done better by others. Jimmy Carter got an actual peace deal between the Egypt and Isreal, who were in the middle of a shooting war. Trump signed a deal that gave diplomatic recognition to Isreal by two Arab countries who have NEVER been at war with Isreal. It's not a "peace treaty" because the participants to the deal are not at war. There is no such thing at this point as a "Middle East Peace Deal" that excludes Hamas.

Pulling out of all of the climate accords, peace deals, nuclear proliferation treaties, and trade deals has increased your trade deficits, cost Americans thousands of jobs, bankrupted farmers, and left Americans weak, vulnerable and isolated.

Trump's trade deals have not strengthened American businesses. Canada won the NAFTA2.0 negotiations. Trump got nothing he couldn't have gotten with in the TPP which Trump pulled out of. Added to which, China took over the American leadership role in the TPP so Trump has strengthed the Chinese government in it's relationships with your former trading partners.

Trump's trade war with China has increased your trade deficit with China by over $100 billion. The deal you're touting, requires the Chinese to raise their imports of American goods to 2017 levels by 2022. American farmers will have to wait until 2022 to get exports back to they were in 2017. 5 years of pain and suffering for nothing to get back to where they started.

You're right - no other President in American history has done what Trump has done. And thank God for that.

Wow. That's a lot of whining and deflection. Let me boil it down for you. I don't think Trump will even participate in Thursdays's debate. I think he'll pull out. If I were advising him, I'd tell him there's no upside to debating. Just look at his pep rallies for the last few days. Limp. The same tired, worn out slogans. Hell, even his riffing is stale. He doesn't seem like he's really into it this year. He's not capable of participating in a structured debate. Forget about the fact that he has no knowledge of policy issues and couldn't recite one if it ran up and stole his Quarter Pounder with Cheese. He can't riff in a structured debate. They're not going to let him interrupt constantly like he did in the first debate. And he's scared. Why do you think his campaign wants only to talk about foreign policy? Because he wants a two hour wank talking about his BS "peace deal" in the ME, the "China" virus, and Lil Rocket Man. He wants to run down the Hunter Biden hole and see if he can make a nest. Well, the debate people aren't going for it. He's going to have to commit to talking about the issues from the first debate he blew up...and we all know he can't do that. :)
The problem with all that is only Biden partisans see it that way. Normal people are very aware the Quid Pro Joe simply can't compete with TRUMP! on foreign policy, so the debate had to be rigged to avoid any discussion of it, even though it is an extremely important part of a president's duties.

Of course he can. And he'd absolutely kill Trump on it. Trump's foreign policy (if you can even call it that) has been a complete disaster. Our allies don't trust us. Trump cozies up with strongmen (because he wants to be one). The US was once looked at as a leader in the world. Now they look at us as a joke. If I were Trump, I wouldn't even bother with this last debate. He's going to get creamed. There is not one subject on the debate roster that he can give a cogent response or answer to.

I'm more of a mind that Trump ought to just show up Thursday night, make a statement to the audience protesting the continued, overt bias of the debate commission to continually change the rules to favor, advance and protect Biden, the horrible way he was treated at the first debate and the NBC "town hall," how the leftist media have lied, warped and twisted the facts and corrupt the election process to the American people to advance democrat interests, and state that he will not be a willing part of it any farther and walk off. People can find details about Trump's accomplishments and plans for the next four years on his website, tweets and rallies and f*ck them.

Trump's twitter feed, rallies and his website are full of lies, bullshit and misleading information intended to deceive the American people, and cover up his corruption, incompetency and failures. Trump has spent his whole first term avoiding questions from the MSM, who refuse to show him sufficient "respect" and continue to question his lies and distortions.

Even Fox News reporters and moderators have called him out. Every day more and more of Trump's enablers and and supporters in the right wing media are turning on him and abandoning him. Even Moscow Mitch is standing up to him. These people aren't stupid. They see which way this thing is going.

The Biden support commission will not reconsider, they want their pick to win.

Democrats are going to steal the election, however Americans are not fooled. We can see clearly what is going on and act accordingly. Trumpslide2020 folks!

We all know what they WANT. But it looks like Trump will likely walk if they dont restore the AGREED UPON FORMAT.

Trump can't afford to walk. He NEEDS this debate, or his poll numbers will drop even further. He thought he could get a bigger audience in his duelling town halls, and that didn't work out well for him either.

Trump is hemoraging voters and every strategy he has used to try to stop the bleeding has blown up in his face. Every time he gets on national TV, he loses more voters. I'm waiting for FOX to throw him under the bus. They will, you know. It's already started.

Trump could afford spending the time up until the election in the basement. But nope, he won't. He will be presenting the hell out of the Biden laptops.

Because he has NOTHING else. If he had a good record to run on, plans for his second term, or even a campaign platform, he'd be promoting the hell out of it. If you can't win on the issues, all you're left with is personal attacks. Lies and insults is all he has.

I find it comical you post this:

Lies and insults is all he has.

And follow it up with this:

Which is nothing but lies and insults.

I'm not participating in the debate, now would I say these things if I were. Commenting on the behaviour of the participants, and the results of the last debate, are a whole different thing entirely. Trump thought he "killed" in the first debate and told staffers that "nobody would vote for Biden after that", and his polls numbers dropped by 6 points.

Every time Trump faces tough questioning about his policies and the current state of the union, he becomes unhinged and starts ranting. The old "bullshit baffles brains" routine. It worked last time because Trump was un known quantity, and people believed his lies that he is a "successful business man" worth billions of dollars.

This time, Trump has a record to run on, and the opposition has real and valid criticisms of the results of the his failed policies. Trump is lapsing back to his greatest hits "Lock her up", and using Russian propaganda to attack Biden. It worked the first time, but this time, they know who and what kind of man Trump is.

I realize this is a stupid question. Maybe not. But do you have tv access to US news? I ask this because it's truly a pain to get international coverage through my ATT/DirectTV subscription.

Trump's twitter feed, rallies and his website are full of lies, bullshit and misleading information
Yet you can never even name one lie. But thanks for admitting you read all of Trump's tweets, websites and follow his every rally to the letter. Donald must own your ass. You're either lying again, just believe every liberal claim made without verification or he's so far in your head that he owns you 24/7.

cover up his corruption, incompetency and failures.
Still waiting for you to name some of this! Come on!

Trump has spent his whole first term avoiding questions from the MSM
The president who has made himself available to any question any time anywhere by anyone? Now, not only are you tripping over your own lies, but even contradicting yourself! Obama, Hillary or Biden would IMPLODE if they were ever asked the questions or treated as despicably as the Left have behaved for five years now!

The shame is all yours and you will be paying the price.

Somebody call the waaaaaabulance!

The Debate Commission runs the debates, not the whiny little bitch in the Oval Office.

My O My how TweezerBrain would howl if they rigged and set up Joe Biden as unfairly as they have Trump. Joe Biden storms off stage fuming just at being ASKED about the national scandal of his involvement with his son by his own suck-up, CBS!

Can you imagine how the Left would be SCREAMING if the debate commission set up the debates to be moderated by Rush, Hannity and Mark Levin with nothing but attacks on Biden drilling him with personal attacks while not letting him answer the questions as Guthrie did on NBC!

What I like most about you TweezerBrain is reading your glop and realizing my granddaughter could out reason and think you in any debate.

Forum List

Back